JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Baloo said:
It is normal to be asked to authorize the release of information, I am aware that some people are not asked to do so.
salaam brothers and sisters,
wow ,its good to see Baloo in here ..after all hes an expert in many categories of immigration.
* i came to the forum after few days,as stays very busy in office.Alhamdulillah going good.i felt some importance to write about few things ,especially for "flyfish bhai" as i hav sent same things which r being asked from him... :)
* salam khan82 sis..where is ur background reached ? i hope it gets finish soon now ,coz it shouldn't be taking so much time as is mentioned in "CSIS 45 days processing time period".
* flyfish bro, i'm writing here what i sent as proof of relationship "they asked from me",so u may notice and it might support u :
1- i sent em e-mails 'inbox print out,showing my wife's mails to me"," sent mails,some online pics exchange,e-cards,call history,skype history etc."
2- my financial receipts 'money sent to Mrs."
3- few gifts which i sent to em in different occasions.my wife's T4s and an affidavit letter by her expaining about our relation.
4- our joint account detailed receipt and accommodation lease agreement papers.
5- my business proof,bank statement,cards,letter heads.
* i hope this much info is gud to support u in ur case and u can send em if they have asked for these things.thanks and good luck janab. NOTE: with each proof ,put a small expalining note,it makes better understanding for officers abt ur case..hope u find it supportive.

* saggit_16 ,.. where r u bz bro ? hows work timings these days and whats next plan ?? :) i think, rey ill be back soon.
*alpha bro how u doing and hows weather in gujrat these days ? where r u reached in case ?
*danny bhai .. how about ur case ? i hope and strongly wish and pray for all of u and others that we complete our this journey soon Ameen. :D
KEEP SMILING :) wa salaam ;*saif.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Flyfish, what is your father in laws name (send me a private message) and your wife? I have been in Montreal all my life and my father has been here for more than 45 years. One of the first Pakistani settlers in Montreal, let me know maybe I know your wife and her family.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saifsmarty said:
salaam brothers and sisters,
wow ,its good to see Baloo in here ..after all hes an expert in many categories of immigration.
* i came to the forum after few days,as stays very busy in office.Alhamdulillah going good.i felt some importance to write about few things ,especially for "flyfish bhai" as i hav sent same things which r being asked from him... :)
* salam khan82 sis..where is ur background reached ? i hope it gets finish soon now ,coz it shouldn't be taking so much time as is mentioned in "CSIS 45 days processing time period".
* flyfish bro, i'm writing here what i sent as proof of relationship "they asked from me",so u may notice and it might support u :
1- i sent em e-mails 'inbox print out,showing my wife's mails to me"," sent mails,some online pics exchange,e-cards,call history,skype history etc."
2- my financial receipts 'money sent to Mrs."
3- few gifts which i sent to em in different occasions.my wife's T4s and an affidavit letter by her expaining about our relation.
4- our joint account detailed receipt and accommodation lease agreement papers.
5- my business proof,bank statement,cards,letter heads.
* i hope this much info is gud to support u in ur case and u can send em if they have asked for these things.thanks and good luck janab. NOTE: with each proof ,put a small expalining note,it makes better understanding for officers abt ur case..hope u find it supportive.

* saggit_16 ,.. where r u bz bro ? hows work timings these days and whats next plan ?? :) i think, rey ill be back soon.
*alpha bro how u doing and hows weather in gujrat these days ? where r u reached in case ?
*danny bhai .. how about ur case ? i hope and strongly wish and pray for all of u and others that we complete our this journey soon Ameen. :D
KEEP SMILING :) wa salaam ;*saif.
w.salam Saif bro hope you doing well and thanks for asking actually i email them three days ago to find out what is going on they just give me an reply that the information provied has been placed in your file :p i was aksing some thing and they are answering some thing else any ways over all about your provided proof of relation its really good and it should be enough for them to process your application farther .........and inshallah you will get success soon keep me in your prayer and Inshallah i will pray for you and all other sisters and brothers .......I wish his background checks finish before Eid he arrive khair say i want him to be with me on Eid bus Allah ko kiay manzor hai Dehkty hai :)

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
now i am starting to feel what you went thru or going thru...

last week the site said they started jun7th apps and today they are at june9th...@@@

how long before they get to july 15 apps???

umme

Jun 6, 2011
Alhamdulillah, today we received passports back with visas stamped. We sent passports on 10th of July that returned on 28th. My timeline is as follows:

Sent document to CPC Mississauga: May 2010
Approval from CPC Mississauga: June 2010
Re-Medical: June 2011
Passport request and visa issuance: July 2011

May Allah the Most High help and guide us! Amin.

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
congrats umme! all the best to you and your husband.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
umme said:
Alhamdulillah, today we received passports back with visas stamped. We sent passports on 10th of July that returned on 28th. My timeline is as follows:

Congratsssssssss Mashallah it was fast best of luck almost same to my timeline Allah help us all

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
umme said:

Mashallah .. Bohat bohat Mubarak ho .. Best of luck in future :)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
khan82 said:
Congratsssssssss Mashallah it was fast best of luck almost same to my timeline Allah help us all
Khan sister .. Aap Kaisa hai ? Aur aapki husband kaisi hai ?

Postman ka talashi jariii hai ? ;)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Danny4450 said:
Khan sister .. Aap Kaisa hai ? Aur aapki husband kaisi hai ?

Postman ka talashi jariii hai ? ;)
hahahahah salam Danny bro he is fine thanks for asking how about you ?
abe ek friend ke satt yahe batt discuse kar rahe tee Postman wala batt ke ham log to ab oss ke rah dehk rahy hai hahahah yes he says when ever some one come to door i ask kohn ta kahi post man to nahi ta hahaha poor ham log kitny intezar mai hai sub Allah iss ka hajer dy

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
khan82 said:
hahahahah salam Danny bro he is fine thanks for asking how about you ?
abe ek friend ke satt yahe batt discuse kar rahe tee Postman wala batt ke ham log to ab oss ke rah dehk rahy hai hahahah yes he says when ever some one come to door i ask kohn ta kahi post man to nahi ta hahaha poor ham log kitny intezar mai hai sub Allah iss ka hajer dy
Walekum Assalam ... I am doing good Alhumdulillah :)

Allah sab kay dil ka haal jaanta hai aur usko pata hai kay hum loag kis mushkil say guzar rahey hain. Yeh humarey liey ek imtehan hai uski taraf say.. Iska Ajar humain zaroor milayga InshAllah. Aap pareshan mat hona .. bohat sari dua kerna ... abhi Ramadhan ka maheena aaraha hai, is main khoob sari dua kerna apnay liey aur hum sab kay liey. Jo dua sachay dil say ki jati hai woh zaroor qabool hoti hai :)

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
question..just for my info

the ppl who got the visa, how much time u have to leave pakistan...i mean what is the time line of the visa...is it weeks or days?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Humaumair said:
question..just for my info

the ppl who got the visa, how much time u have to leave pakistan...i mean what is the time line of the visa...is it weeks or days?
As far as I know, your visa is valid untill the expiry date of your medical or your passport whichever comes first. Could someone who recently got the Visa confirm this ?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Danny4450 said:
As far as I know, your visa is valid untill the expiry date of your medical or your passport whichever comes first. Could someone who recently got the Visa confirm this ?
You are correct. Thats why they ask for remedical so they can put the same expiry as your medical date on the VISA or as you said, if PP expires before medical expiry then that would be the VISA expiry date as well...

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Danny4450 said:
Walekum Assalam ... I am doing good Alhumdulillah :)

Allah sab kay dil ka haal jaanta hai aur usko pata hai kay hum loag kis mushkil say guzar rahey hain. Yeh humarey liey ek imtehan hai uski taraf say.. Iska Ajar humain zaroor milayga InshAllah. Aap pareshan mat hona .. bohat sari dua kerna ... abhi Ramadhan ka maheena aaraha hai, is main khoob sari dua kerna apnay liey aur hum sab kay liey. Jo dua sachay dil say ki jati hai woh zaroor qabool hoti hai :)
Inshallah Allah is great