25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
hey.. thankss!!!
things are a little clearer now, and don't seem sooooo baad!! *phew*

KAAMIA72 said:
I have been trying to find an answer to your questions, as during the whole painful process, I cancelled many of my visits to avoid this knd of a situation where Remed request comes in and I could not submit due to my being out of country. Any ways, I will just go through my Remed letter and confirm you but I think it is possible that you can get it from US and ask them to send it to Delhi. However, there is a CIC guideline that your DMP may mention: "DMPs must forward all immigration medical reports to the regional medical office in their area by mail. Do not send immigration medical reports to the visa office processing the applicant's file. This will only increase the processing time." Now in some cases, they have agreed on sending it through courier and in some they havent. Let me reconfirm you as soon as there is something more concrete that I come across.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
HumaUmair, yes long time LOL

Call me when you get the chance, lunch per jaa rahi hoon.

Main PAK jaa rahi hoon, seeda ISB CHC se appointment leker unke office ... officer ki class loon!!

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
muzmil said:
Thanks Kaamia, i am thinking how about if i email all the docs to wife and she sent from there ? because from here it will take 2 weeks while in Pakistan using TCS its like 2-3 days.

what you think ?
Yes nothing like it, infact its always better to send co-signed documents to Islamabad. We always sent all the proofs this way

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
Jaania said:
FLYFISH, where in Montreal are you? Me and HumaUmair are sponsers from Montreal too.
thx jaania & humaumair.........we from lasalle(mtl)quebec......we r famous here..my father in law president in lasalle.....

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
KAAMIA72 said:
Yes nothing like it, infact its always better to send co-signed documents to Islamabad. We always sent all the proofs this way
Thanks Kaamia, so you also send copies of western union slips rite ?

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
wes786 said:
Have you sent them, updated emails, call logs, proof of her visit and loads of pictures? Sending these documents on regularly basis ie. every month is the only way possible to waive an interview. This is not a gaurantee either but a hope that they will waive it if you provide enough evidence to convince them. Good Luck!
yea wes bhai we send emails ,call logs,proof of her visit and pictures of marrige and honeymoon picx...........my question is wes bhai which proofs can i send again???? my wife cant come again.....plz help me

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
flyfish said:
thx jaania & humaumair.........we from lasalle(mtl)quebec......we r famous here..my father in law president in lasalle.....
my father in law have a meeting mr j.s kenny next couples of week ....i dont know wut happened abou my case....i think nothin will happend .....wut u think friends

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
muau said:
I had received the same message, I just sent in as much proof as i could... and the interview was waived.. there are many members on this forum who received a message however interview was waived... It varies though case by case inshallah everything will work out
thx muau........which ducuments/proofs u send it....can u guide me plz i already send marrige picx and honemoon picx.......can i send again honemoon picx & some rukhsati picx...????and some call logs

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
flyfish said:
yea wes bhai we send emails ,call logs,proof of her visit and pictures of marrige and honeymoon picx...........my question is wes bhai which proofs can i send again???? my wife cant come again.....plz help me
MOney transfer receipts, joint bank account info if available, letters from freinds and family who attended the wedding ceremony. Send all this and keep them updated monthly with the everyday phone call logs and hope for the best InshAllah, your interview will be waived and everything will work out in the end :)

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
wes786 said:
MOney transfer receipts, joint bank account info if available, letters from freinds and family who attended the wedding ceremony. Send all this and keep them updated monthly with the everyday phone call logs and hope for the best InshAllah, your interview will be waived and everything will work out in the end :)
wes bhai yeah tu bhut difficult hai.......i have no money transfer receipts .....actually bhai main pak se canada money send kerta hoon...its okk....i have 3 mils and factories in pakistan wazirabad.....400 workers working all the time....can i send the details to embassy??

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
muzmil said:
Thanks Kaamia, so you also send copies of western union slips rite ?
Yes western union receipt, emails, phone bills of every single month, pictures along with family and friends labeled appropriately, emails exchanged with his family also, recipts of places visited together like cinema tkts, insurance papers where we had declared each other as nominee, joint bank account statement.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
flyfish said:
wes bhai yeah tu bhut difficult hai.......i have no money transfer receipts .....actually bhai main pak se canada money send kerta hoon...its okk....i have 3 mils and factories in pakistan wazirabad.....400 workers working all the time....can i send the details to embassy??
Well, details about your buiseness is not going to proof that your relationship is genuine with your spouse? Money tranfer receipt on your wife's name proves that you are financially supporting your spouse, but if you can't get those its ok. Ask 2-3 friends and/or family member to write a cover letter to support that they know you both for a long time and have attended your wedding include wedding invitation cards as well. I would actually suggest you write the letters and just get their signatures on them, because if you leave it to them they will not take it seriously and will keep delaying it. That all I can suggest brother...Let me know how it goes..

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
wes786 said:
Well, details about your buiseness is not going to proof that your relationship is genuine with your spouse? Money tranfer receipt on your wife's name proves that you are financially supporting your spouse, but if you can't get those its ok. Ask 2-3 friends and/or family member to write a cover letter to support that they know you both for a long time and have attended your wedding include wedding invitation cards as well. I would actually suggest you write the letters and just get their signatures on them, because if you leave it to them they will not take it seriously and will keep delaying it. That all I can suggest brother...Let me know how it goes..
thx so much wes bhai......this month i will send this proofs and next month we will see.......actually my wife have a exams she cant come next 3 months.....lets see what happend .....best of luck bhai

H

humpakwatan

Guys have any of you been asked to fill a Authorization to Release information to talk to CHC on your behalf for the MP when you asked your MP for updates on your case? When I got any updates through my MP they did not require any of that but only the file details DOB etc but this time with the new Conservative MP they are asking me to fill in this form? Please let me know if any of you also experienced that.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humpakwatan said:
Guys have any of you been asked to fill a Authorization to Release information to talk to CHC on your behalf for the MP when you asked your MP for updates on your case? When I got any updates through my MP they did not require any of that but only the file details DOB etc but this time with the new Conservative MP they are asking me to fill in this form? Please let me know if any of you also experienced that.
It is normal to be asked to authorize the release of information, I am aware that some people are not asked to do so.