+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

A

alpha1980

wes786 said:
Best thing is to ignore the person whose posts you don't like reading. Eventually the person will stop posting nonsence comments. You are encouraging him/her to keep talking and bring hatred to the forum by replying to the member. :) Stay safe everyone!
I guess you are right Wes broo....

M

Mafia

Seize Fire please!

There should be Far more advance and important issues for us to discuss here. I am sure everyone will agree with me

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
wes786 said:
Best thing is to ignore the person whose posts you don't like reading. Eventually the person will stop posting nonsence comments. You are encouraging him/her to keep talking and bring hatred to the forum by replying to the member. :) Stay safe everyone!
yup correct

A

alpha1980

Mafia said:
Seize Fire please!

There should be Far more advance and important issues for us to discuss here. I am sure everyone will agree with me
Jung khatam karana ka apko inaam +1

M

Mafia

Thanks Alpha!

and as a gift from me for everyone for not fighting... Here is your Visa...

Cheers

M

Mafia

Armageddon said:
Oh mein terey piyu da naa nahin liya acha and tha kiya tumharay baap key paas jahaiz mein deyney ko mein jo marzi kahon aapney aap mein raho ji tumhara forum nahin tumharay baap ka forum nahin mein jo marzi kahon aur jiss tarha kahon nahin acha lagta tu dafa ho jao acha mein bhi problem tumhari tarha aur chacha wes ney tumhara kuch nahin karna aur woh du tori/kudo aur khan bhi apney aap mein raho mein jo marzi kahon acha i tell what i want and i true and say all things right tumhara salook acha nahin ik punjabii nu ghussa na dilao oyee warna acha nahin tey naal hi chak dey phatay superman style!! ainda tu tameez na acha!! sunn ley andhery ujalay

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
zs101 said:
Hello friends,

It was my inteview at CHC yesterday, and by the grace of Allah it went very smoothly. The officer said that this might be the shortest interview that she'd ever conducted.

The good news is that they gave me re-medical letter right there and then. So my only concern now is that how long does it take for the medical to reach CHC-Islamabad?

The Officer said I could send in my passport voluntarily without even having to wait for medical conformation from their side.

Regards
congrats zes, they were really impressed by u i must say...Good luck

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
khan82 said:
so nice of you may Allah help you and all of us soon and welcome as an active member of the forum now and if you dont mind to answer didnt you hear any thing from CHC during this time frame?
Khan read the post of zes, see you can send your passport voluntarily...lol

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zs101 said:
Hello friends,

It was my inteview at CHC yesterday, and by the grace of Allah it went very smoothly. The officer said that this might be the shortest interview that she'd ever conducted.

The good news is that they gave me re-medical letter right there and then. So my only concern now is that how long does it take for the medical to reach CHC-Islamabad?

The Officer said I could send in my passport voluntarily without even having to wait for medical conformation from their side.

Regards
Congrats first of all for the positive response. Now the thing that confuses me is; if they said you can send the passport voluntarily then why didn't you leave it with them. They ask you to bring your passport in your interview don't they? :-X

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
Armageddon said:
Oh mein terey piyu da naa nahin liya acha and tha kiya tumharay baap key paas jahaiz mein deyney ko mein jo marzi kahon aapney aap mein raho ji tumhara forum nahin tumharay baap ka forum nahin mein jo marzi kahon aur jiss tarha kahon nahin acha lagta tu dafa ho jao acha mein bhi problem tumhari tarha aur chacha wes ney tumhara kuch nahin karna aur woh du tori/kudo aur khan bhi apney aap mein raho mein jo marzi kahon acha i tell what i want and i true and say all things right tumhara salook acha nahin ik punjabii nu ghussa na dilao oyee warna acha nahin tey naal hi chak dey phatay superman style!! ainda tu tameez na acha!! sunn ley andhery ujalay
MENTALLY RETARTRD,,,,,tc peace lmao

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
By the way just to clarify i have jokingly said about sending passport voluntarily. Zes has been given a special privelege bc of her clearance in interview. We cant do this, no option but to wait for our turns:) ;D

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Background checks, background screening, security check....its all the same diffrent words..
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Background & Security Checks[/size][/size]

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:

Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

Security & Criminality Checks:

A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

*Yes, that's how a certain Mr. Sharukh Khan was detained for 4.5 hrs in an US port. He was a VIP, thus 4.5 hrs. For u & me -things could be different.

A

alpha1980

Mafia said:
Thanks Alpha!

and as a gift from me for everyone for not fighting... Here is your Visa...

Cheers
Thanks mafia... O yaar koi photo shoto wala visa sheza hona chahya. Ya tu chamkila sticker ha.. :p