Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
somuchinlove said:
I am a very quite reader of the form but I understand how you feel. It has been 24 months for me, normal process for Islamabad is 23-24 months so if you have received AOR recently, you have to be extremely patient. I am sponsoring my husband and first year, I was very upset and depressed but than i decided to work on my relationship. We are mashallah so strong now that nothing, nothing in this world, CIC or no CIC can ever break us...It is an Agony every day and painful but trust in God and your relationship...Don't stress out, Allah will help out. Trust me, things will be fine, it is a matter of time.
so nice of you may Allah help you and all of us soon and welcome as an active member of the forum now and if you dont mind to answer didnt you hear any thing from CHC during this time frame?

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
Assalam o alikum wr wb,

here read this following artical..if you guys havn't read yet.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/ottawa-targets-1-800-citizenship-crackdown-134220779.html

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Desi_Canadian said:
Assalam o alikum wr wb,

here read this following artical..if you guys havn't read yet.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/ottawa-targets-1-800-citizenship-crackdown-134220779.html
Wassalam,

1800 eh Crazy!!!! That's one of the reason why CIC is becoming tougher and tougher everyday...

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends,

It was my inteview at CHC yesterday, and by the grace of Allah it went very smoothly. The officer said that this might be the shortest interview that she'd ever conducted.

The good news is that they gave me re-medical letter right there and then. So my only concern now is that how long does it take for the medical to reach CHC-Islamabad?

The Officer said I could send in my passport voluntarily without even having to wait for medical conformation from their side.

Regards

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
Tor-wi said:
Ok so someone is clearly crossing all the limits thinking that he is damn funny but sadly his messed up so called “jokes” are pissing me off :mad:...some ppl are not meant to be respected and will never appreciate if a person decides to respect them anyways....so YOU (you know who you are) are more than welcome to continue with your ghatiya 3rd class rubbish comments...I WILL BE IGNORING you from now on.. :mad:
same here.....n if sum 1 has any prof so HE shud talk TO ME OK.....he is not suppose to bring my parents or etc etc.....so U BETTER BE CAREFUL( i knows who the freaking ass he is)....nxt tym bttr NOT./...............i repeat myself..BETTER NOT to bring my dad or mon in b/w u hv prob talk 2 me..... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
andeera1 said:
same here.....n if sum 1 has any prof so HE shud talk TO ME OK.....he is not suppose to bring my parents or etc etc.....so U BETTER BE CAREFUL( i knows who the freaking ass he is)....nxt tym bttr NOT./...............i repeat myself..BETTER NOT to bring my dad or mon in b/w u hv prob talk 2 me..... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
prob *******

A

alpha1980

became-a-loner said:
Who is this damn RAT who keeps giving me Minus Ratings .............. at least send me a PM so I know how I pissed off chicken like you ........... lol ............. I am just impressed by the consistency of this individual as I dont even visit the site much anymore ............. anyways ........ I tried to catch up and this forum is on its emotional roller coaster and even a cool dude like Wes is anguished ........... now I am scared to post anything here ........ :)
Dont be upset dear.... +1 from my side "friendly enviroment"

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
zs101 said:
Hello friends,

It was my inteview at CHC yesterday, and by the grace of Allah it went very smoothly. The officer said that this might be the shortest interview that she'd ever conducted.

The good news is that they gave me re-medical letter right there and then. So my only concern now is that how long does it take for the medical to reach CHC-Islamabad?

The Officer said I could send in my passport voluntarily without even having to wait for medical conformation from their side.

Regards
awww thtss guddd... me so happii for u ;D

A

alpha1980

Armageddon said:
i am backkkkkkkkkkkkk!

this all forum dramabaaz all people here dramabaaz why we need fight when we need to not.

ab pathan log mere ingrezi par hassay gaa woh kado tori mujhe gaalian dey gaa aur pata nahin kya kya. i write urdu ya english i write jo bhi i write mujhe kyun koye rokay arey deeemakrasiii ka zamana hai all things shud write fine and my english not too well

ab bolo kiss ko takleef hai i write this wayy bool oye pathan tey kado tey tori .... ha ha ha laro laro aur laro lar lar maro aur maar daalo .... wes tu bhi lar mein bhi larta hoon aaja maidann mein ....

oh bum bum phata oh bum bum phata kaddi lahore karachi tey kaddi phata oh bum bum phata oh bum bum phata aj jindriii hoye bo kaata !!!!

Ha Ha Ha! Armageddon ka kamaal!!!
Brooooo...... No Good ... Ap tu funny tha ab ap larako kyo hogai ha.. Ap sa sub khaffa ha... Ap sab ko razi karo aur sorry karo... We all respect u so u better be nice...

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
AND 1 MORE THING....nhin mere DAD ka forum nhin ha..since i got married he gave this forum to me in jehaiz ok... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:..SO NXT TYM U BTTR NOT TAKE MY DAD'S NAME..talk 2 me if u hv problem..dun bring my mom or dad

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Best thing is to ignore the person whose posts you don't like reading. Eventually the person will stop posting nonsence comments. You are encouraging him/her to keep talking and bring hatred to the forum by replying to the member. :) Stay safe everyone!