May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
Assalam o alikumw r wb to all friends........

Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my wife got visa stamped and PPR back today,,,,she just called and let me know....................THANK ALLAH>..........and thanks to all of you..............Specially Bestplace4u brother...................................

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
Very Lukcyyyyy and happy day for my lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ,,,,,,,, (friday 22/2011)....never be Forgotton.............

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desi_Canadian said:
Very Lukcyyyyy and happy day for my lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ,,,,,,,, (friday 22/2011)....never be Forgotton.............
Would you like to share ..

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Desi_Canadian said:

CONGRATES BHAI DESI CANADIAN.. VERY HAPPY FOR U.

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
Desi_Canadian said:

Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my wife got visa stamped and PPR back today,,,,she just called and let me know....................THANK ALLAH>..........and thanks to all of you..............Specially Bestplace4u brother...................................
congrats

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
wes786 said:
I don't have anything personal against him, but I just hate people who are two faced! (not pointing fingures at saif but just saying in general). They do things to get themselves into a situation and later ask for sympathy! Just rediculous...
salam khan82 sis and others,
* i never meant to say anything wrong to anyone,i dun knw y mr.wes started with me.u knw no1 makes things difficult and hard for himself "but this process is lyk ths,as all of us r goin through." nyway,i want to stop here,no more comments... ITS NEVER THE SAME IF SOMEONE WAITING FOR 17 MONTHS AND ANOTHER IS WAITING FOR 30 MONTHS. feelings and bearable Levels can b lot different in these 2 time periods.i also spoke abt families in general (compared indian and pakistani families time period) ,though im aware of all ground realities of pk and ind.but the point is only tht a couple shud be treated in a reasonable timely manner., thts all i meant.
* dear wes,better v dunt talk in a harsh way coz v r here to support eachother and nt to hav arguments.i dont want argues as i deal many clients daily in business and full of talkin whole day LOL. cheerss ;).
wa salam.
*thx for mahamq , khansis82 to try change the topic. May Allah bless u and im goin for jumma and will pray for me 1st and then 4 u all LOLLL (kidding ,of coz pahlay sisters k lye fir bhaion k lye or fir apnay lye)Ameen... stay happy .

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
Mashallah se and because of the prayers of many people (I am sure including many in this forum also), I have received my PPR letter just now. Not even opened it as I am at work and my family received it.

Allah ka buhat buhat karam aur ahsan he..

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desi_Canadian said:

congratulations a lot...................... :)

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KAAMIA72 said:
Mashallah se and because of the prayers of many people (I am sure including many in this forum also), I have received my PPR letter just now. Not even opened it as I am at work and my family received it.

Allah ka buhat buhat karam aur ahsan he..
Mubarak hoo app koo....... Congrats . ;D.. bit jealous. :eek: ... coz my remedical is one day older then yours but no PPR till now.......

Happy togetherness with your family... Please remember us in your duas

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Congrats first of all for the positive response. Now the thing that confuses me is; if they said you can send the passport voluntarily then why didn't you leave it with them. They ask you to bring your passport in your interview don't they? :-X
Thank you all for your well wishes. Wes, the immigration officer said that she would've kept my passport if my medical had not expired. The reason she returned my passport was that I could get my medical done and then send it right after that for Visa endorsement.

I personally believe that people who have interviews get a bit nervous and therefore forget to ask relevant questions. Interviews work both ways in that both the individuals can ask questions that they think are relevant to the case. Well that's what I did and ended up getting my Remedical right there and then instead of waiting for them to send it in mail. It's better to clarify things I believe. So here I am, with my remed (actual letter and form) and PPR (verbal but confirmed by the immigration officer) without the hassle of waiting for it to arrive in mail.

By the way many congratulations to those who received PPRs and their passports back with Visas stamped.

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
BabarShah said:
Mubarak hoo app koo....... Congrats . ;D.. bit jealous. :eek: ... coz my remedical is one day older then yours but no PPR till now.......

Happy togetherness with your family... Please remember us in your duas
Haha:) thanks but I guess my process started earlier than you, isnt it so?

T

tweety44

Desi_Canadian said:

bohot bohot mubarak ho apko.... ALLAH hum pe bhi rehem kare aur hamein bhi ab jaldi koi good news mil jae...

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KAAMIA72 said:
Haha:) thanks but I guess my process started earlier than you, isnt it so?
No almost same time lines... ??? ???.. my Imm & Re-pcc is one day younger then yours...... but AOR 2008 :-\ :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Re-PPC & IMM ----- One day younger then yours
Re-medical ---- One day older then yours

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
BabarShah said:
No almost same time lines... ??? ???.. my Imm & Re-pcc is one day younger then yours...... but AOR 2008 :-\ :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Re-PPC & IMM ----- One day younger then yours
Re-medical ---- One day older then yours

Oh really feel for you brother. Inshallah you will get it soon. Keep sending them emails:)