Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
Uper waley ko jo manzoor :) Ham dua ke siwa aur kar bhi kya sakte hai?
nothing that is True Allah Rahim farmaye ham sub par inshllah

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Who is this damn RAT who keeps giving me Minus Ratings .............. at least send me a PM so I know how I pissed off chicken like you ........... lol ............. I am just impressed by the consistency of this individual as I dont even visit the site much anymore ............. anyways ........ I tried to catch up and this forum is on its emotional roller coaster and even a cool dude like Wes is anguished ........... now I am scared to post anything here ........ :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
became-a-loner said:
Who is this damn RAT who keeps giving me Minus Ratings .............. at least send me a PM so I know how I pissed off chicken like you ........... lol ............. I am just impressed by the consistency of this individual as I dont even visit the site much anymore ............. anyways ........ I tried to catch up and this forum is on its emotional roller coaster and even a cool dude like Wes is anguished ........... now I am scared to post anything here ........ :)
:) I am still cool bro 8) don't be scared to post. Forum is for public and everyone has freedom of speech!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
became-a-loner said:
Wes bro, since you are addressed in the aforementioned post, Do you mind decoding the esoteric language, its intent, objectivity, subjectivity and how come you became part of it .............. where is ONE 2 KA 4 ............ with the said post I seem to miss him here ........ for the balancing act of course ........ :)
Haha...Nope I am cool 8)

One 2 ka 4 is in pakistan. I havn't seen him for a while now, he must be busy with wife and honeymoon and gathering all the proofs to send to CHC after his rukhsati.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Haha...Nope I am cool 8)

One 2 ka 4 is in pakistan. I havn't seen him for a while now, he must be busy with wife and honeymoon and gathering all the proofs to send to CHC after his rukhsati.

Cool, its comforting to learn your indifference to the post, and harking back to your statement "Freedom of speech" ........ well reminds me what Shakespeare once said " From where my nose begins, your liberty comes to an end" .......... and a historian once said ......... Liberty must be limited in order to be kept ............ but my one vote for the cyber liberties where for most part you dont have to be invited to become a guest ......... anyways .......... I wont frustrate you by inquiring about your application status but I do wish in my heart that your altruistic help extended to people in confusion and emotional trauma be remunerated by a positive decision on case ......... although you did not respond to what I kept asking but I do witness how much you strive to help and de-stress others ........... GodSpeed you

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
became-a-loner said:
Cool, its comforting to learn your indifference to the post, and harking back to your statement "Freedom of speech" ........ well reminds me what Shakespeare once said " From where my nose begins, your liberty comes to an end" .......... and a historian once said ......... Liberty must be limited in order to be kept ............ but my one vote for the cyber liberties where for most part you dont have to be invited to become a guest ......... anyways .......... I wont frustrate you by inquiring about your application status but I do wish in my heart that your altruistic help extended to people in confusion and emotional trauma be remunerated by a positive decision on case ......... although you did not respond to what I kept asking but I do witness how much you strive to help and de-stress others ........... GodSpeed you
Thanks for the support bro, my wife's case staus is in my signature. After her remedical in mid June we are still waiting for her PPR since. I am confused to what I didn't respond to? Please elaborate and I will try my best to help you out. Send me a PM if you prefer...

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Thanks for the support bro, my wife's case staus is in my signature. After her remedical in mid June we are still waiting for her PPR since. I am confused to what I didn't respond to? Please elaborate and I will try my best to help you out. Send me a PM if you prefer...

same old question, thanks to Danny for his opinion, everyone els is welcome to advice.

I think those of us whose spouses have their occupation listed in Federal Skilled Class should make an independent application of their own because with the new list its only 28 occupations left and the processing time from London (for pakistani applicants) is 12 to 14 months. at least they cant bulllllllshiiiiit around the application by saying whatever they want, they have to give points based on education, experience, age and language. I actually checked with the law firm which owns this website canadavisa.com and they said at least 40% of their applicants have applied in more than one category to run a race against time and new list updated on July 01 2011 for federal skilled workers has objective to be processed in 6-12 months ...... I also called CIC call Centre in Canada and they said no harm in applying if you wish to ............ .............. and in my opinion they cant say that the applicant is desperate to get into Canada because the spouse did not apply for Federal Skilled worker class until he/she got married ......... what do u think folks?

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Ok so someone is clearly crossing all the limits thinking that he is damn funny but sadly his messed up so called “jokes” are pissing me off :mad:…some ppl are not meant to be respected and will never appreciate if a person decides to respect them anyways….so YOU (you know who you are) are more than welcome to continue with your ghatiya 3rd class rubbish comments…I WILL BE IGNORING you from now on.. :mad:

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Today I read in the news paper about the Government revoking 1800 citizenships..they are getting hard on the immigration process

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Canada/20110720/kenney-citizenship-changes-revocations-110720/

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
became-a-loner said:
-/+ does it matter? at the end we all wil hit "delete account" (inshAllah) and leave this site anyways? lol

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Tor-wi said:
Ok so someone is clearly crossing all the limits thinking that he is damn funny but sadly his messed up so called “jokes” are pissing me off :mad:...some ppl are not meant to be respected and will never appreciate if a person decides to respect them anyways....so YOU (you know who you are) are more than welcome to continue with your ghatiya 3rd class rubbish comments...I WILL BE IGNORING you from now on.. :mad:
I agree the is best to ignore 8)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
I don't think there is any harm in applying another application parallel to the sponsorship application from OTHER COUNTRIES may be, but as you know they look at us Pakistanis differently. I don't know how they would react after noticing a skilled worker and a sponsorship application going at the same time for one person. Specially from Pakistan, they would definately think that the applicant is trying to kill two birds with one stone. May be if people now look into applying after getting engaged in skilled then coming to Canada and getting married in Canada would be a better choice. Ofcourse some sacrifices would have to be made or else its the waiting game for a good 1.5 to 2 years. My two cents! Others might think differently...

became-a-loner said:
same old question, thanks to Danny for his opinion, everyone els is welcome to advice.

I think those of us whose spouses have their occupation listed in Federal Skilled Class should make an independent application of their own because with the new list its only 28 occupations left and the processing time from London (for pakistani applicants) is 12 to 14 months. at least they cant bulllllllshiiiiit around the application by saying whatever they want, they have to give points based on education, experience, age and language. I actually checked with the law firm which owns this website canadavisa.com and they said at least 40% of their applicants have applied in more than one category to run a race against time and new list updated on July 01 2011 for federal skilled workers has objective to be processed in 6-12 months ...... I also called CIC call Centre in Canada and they said no harm in applying if you wish to ............ .............. and in my opinion they cant say that the applicant is desperate to get into Canada because the spouse did not apply for Federal Skilled worker class until he/she got married ......... what do u think folks?

somuchinlove

Jan 22, 2011
mahamq245 said:
... Ok everyone needs to chill down! whats with arguing with someone who has NUTHING to do with a case being delayed??? I have nothing against ANY one on this forum but i've gotta say people are dedicating time on here for themselves as well as to support others who are among u. Humanitarian rights and reasons? ummmm..... nothing decent and "humanitarian" when your storming on to the forum throwing tantrums...there are wives here to husbands and vice-versa, waiting in queue to get united with their family regardless if it took em 6 months or 40months. It's frustrating for EACH n everyyyy one of us. seriously, jokes apart, distance for even a day is HEAVY! I miss my husband TERRIBLY! i dunno HOW long my process will take! I've just started! and i know by writing out my frustration and saying CIC r not humans, all of u on this forum r not humans is gonna help me or my process....... not very realistic
I am a very quite reader of the form but I understand how you feel. It has been 24 months for me, normal process for Islamabad is 23-24 months so if you have received AOR recently, you have to be extremely patient. I am sponsoring my husband and first year, I was very upset and depressed but than i decided to work on my relationship. We are mashallah so strong now that nothing, nothing in this world, CIC or no CIC can ever break us...It is an Agony every day and painful but trust in God and your relationship...Don't stress out, Allah will help out. Trust me, things will be fine, it is a matter of time.

S

sahibzada_2010

somuchinlove said:
I am a very quite reader of the form but I understand how you feel. It has been 24 months for me, normal process for Islamabad is 23-24 months so if you have received AOR recently, you have to be extremely patient. I am sponsoring my husband and first year, I was very upset and depressed but than i decided to work on my relationship. We are mashallah so strong now that nothing, nothing in this world, CIC or no CIC can ever break us...It is an Agony every day and painful but trust in God and your relationship...Don't stress out, Allah will help out. Trust me, things will be fine, it is a matter of time.
MashAlllah so true. I have the same feelings. I always trust Allah. Allah is there for us always.