Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
gg.......ajjjjjjjj barah acha din raha.....subko PPR aye ,,,,,,,

A

alpha1980

Desi_Canadian said:
THANK ALLAH------------ Finllayyyyyyyyy My wife got letter requesting PPR>>>>>>>>>>>>>FroM CHC...My wife just told me now,,,,I am sharing this news with All you guys,,,,,,,,,,,Thanks for remmember me in your prayersssssssssssssssssssssssssss
congratts ,.......

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
WOW! what a day to start weekend
Congrats and happy Togetherness to Desi Canadian, TGIF and Dante

Wish you guys all the very best for life ahead
Remember us all in ur prayers

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desi_Canadian said:
AOA>>

i sent email to them yesterday and at same day after one or two hours got reply following message..

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. A request letter was sent out to applicant on 07 July 2011 and we await response to our request letter.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,
W,SALAM
7 july ko send kiya hai letter and kiya abi tak app nai receive nahin kiya?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Liakram said:
Hi guys, is $1310+$185 infant=$1495 oneway ticket with PIA from Toronto to Islamabad resonable? It's for my sister and her baby. Do u think we should shop around and will we find cheaper fare than this?
I say take it, thats a good deal. Direct flight and it is good because she is travelling with an infant...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Congratulations to all who received PPR today, seems like they skipped March AORs and started to send PPRs to April,May and June AORs.... :( Na koi objection hai, na interview, then why this delay?? Do pray for us guys we need your prayers. YaAllah Madad...

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desi_Canadian said:
chalinnnnnnn koi baat nai ,, TGIF bhai is always good with gutair ,,,,,doing bangrah,,,Tgif make sure ,,Langutii bAAND KER BANGRAH KERIYE GA,,,
agar Langoti Bandh kar banghra karna hai to bhai zara dihan rakh k bhanghra dalna lolzzzzz :D

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dante2010 said:
IT IS PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES ALHAMDOLILLAH... THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS EVERYONE!
ALLAH KA LAAKH LAAKH SHUKAR HAI...

It is the best present my wife got today :) it makes her bday even more special :D
Just can't blv it came on her bday...
wowwww PPR is a big surprise for you guys on her birthday... chc-isb made special day for both of you... Many Many Mubarik Brother ;)
abb ye batao k ye chand ghanty kesay guzry ? :D

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Desi_Canadian said:
THANK ALLAH------------ Finllayyyyyyyyy My wife got letter requesting PPR>>>>>>>>>>>>>FroM CHC...My wife just told me now,,,,I am sharing this news with All you guys,,,,,,,,,,,Thanks for remmember me in your prayersssssssssssssssssssssssssss
MashAllah, June AOR and you are done soon...Aur ham abhi tak latkey huaye hain. Congrats and best wishes for your future...

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
wes786 said:
Congratulations to all who received PPR today, seems like they skipped March AORs and started to sending PPRs to April,May and June AORs.... :( Na koi objection hai, na interview, then why this delay?? Do pray for us guys we need your prayers. YaAllah Madad...
Aw i was waiting for that to come this from you wes...Inshallah Monday ko aapki wife aur mera PPR zaroor aaega. By the way congrats once again to all those who received it today

Not only march AOR's, mera to remed hue bhi its more than 2 months now:(

But I am also nervous that now they dont send me RePCC for the third time and/or any objection letter (else why is there so much delay).
And then there is also saggit (march AOR) who has not received any communication from CIC, not even remed..
In between hopes and fears...

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
bestplace4u said:
MashaAllah se aaj tou PPRs ki line lagi hui hai hehehe
Allah bahar qaem rakhe

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
Wes if you dont mind, can u tell me if your wife resides in Khi?