May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
DANTE BHAI JAHEEN ABi JA ker WOZU kerin ,,Aur do rakkhat Shukarane ke Ada kerin,,, ALLAH PAAK k shuker ada kerin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Appki kitni Khushi ho rai hai ,,aur ALLAH paak k bi tu shuker aDa ker laan,,woh kitna Khush hoo ga,Appke ess Ammal se,,haan meri liye aur subke liye bi dua zaroor kerna,,,Appni wife ko bi kehaan woh bi do rakkat Mowaffel par lain,,

dante2010

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desi_Canadian said:
DANTE BHAI JAHEEN ABi JA ker WOZU kerin ,,Aur do rakkhat Shukarane ke Ada kerin,,, ALLAH PAAK k shuker ada kerin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Appki kitni Khushi ho rai hai ,,aur ALLAH paak k bi tu shuker aDa ker laan,,woh kitna Khush hoo ga,Appke ess Ammal se,,haan meri liye aur subke liye bi dua zaroor kerna,,,Appni wife ko bi kehaan woh bi do rakkat Mowaffel par lain,,
Yes Thankyou so much Desi_Canadian. We both just prayed. Allah ka bauhat karam hai k we are through this torture. I just prayed for all of you. InshAllah you all will receive PPR and that too very soon. AMEEN SUMMA AMEEN !

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
thanksssssssss Dante bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,,,,,,,,,,,,,when you will treate me,,,,,,, ;) ,,where are you in canada

jmb2008

Star Member
Jan 6, 2010
thank you everyone, its all thanks to Allah swt, and congratulations to everyone who recieved ppr;s nd re-meds....heres my timeline again

oct 2009- applied miss
dec 2009- isl started processing
oct 2010- imm forms, RE-PCC, proof of residence in canada, also send proof that i was 5 months pregnant
march 2011- IMM forms again, asked for exit stamps from my passport (They were making sure i left pakistan which i did), also sent proof of the birth of my son (spent the last 4 months of my pregnancy and delivery without hubby)
june14- ppr + re-med (didnt recieve it until july 7, because of postal strike)

now my husband is trying to get a re-med date and i will let u know when he does, and when he sends the passport too, so u guys know how long they are taking to send the passport back (INSHALLAH) when they send ppr and re med together

dante2010

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So guys, the PPR letter I recvd, do I have to fill that form out and send that letter back to CIC or what? Plus, will the re-medical picture work? My wife took pictures for Re-Med as the were requested. So anyone with any info. Please let me know asap.

A

alpha1980

Ali_Shah said:
mere azeez dosto aur bazurgo ;D bazurgo mean old members :p

mind ko relax kijiye aur mere is sawal ka jawab dijiye....

Esi kon si cheez hai jo ap k pass ho to Nikah nahin hota aur agar na ho to Janazah nahin hota...

answer denai waly ko mere taraf say +1 ;)
is ka jawab ha "" shaadi""

M

Mafia

First of all, Massive congratulations to all who got their visa stamped, and above all, a message to those who will depart homeland near future, We, Pakistani, use to be graded as the most peaceful and knowledgeable nation back 40 years or so, You must carry this responsibility on your shoulders to revive the same by your deeds. Where ever we all go, how ever we live, Must be determine to organization and focus on not just our individual, but the whole nation's goal. and that is to make everyone understand that we are Not just "Paki", We are Muslim Pakistani, Who use to have somewhat a motto like...

Resource = Minimum,
Productivity = Maximum,
Commitment = Off the scale

Once again! Wishing you every success.

dante2010

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DO i also send PREPAID ENVELOPE FROM TCS TO CIC-I?

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
THANK ALLAH------------ Finllayyyyyyyyy My wife got letter requesting PPR>>>>>>>>>>>>>FroM CHC...My wife just told me now,,,,I am sharing this news with All you guys,,,,,,,,,,,Thanks for remmember me in your prayersssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
Desi_Canadian said:
THANK ALLAH------------ Finllayyyyyyyyy My wife got letter requesting PPR>>>>>>>>>>>>>FroM CHC...My wife just told me now,,,,I am sharing this news with All you guys,,,,,,,,,,,Thanks for remmember me in your prayersssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Congratultion brother

B

bestplace4u

Desi_Canadian said:
Congratz brother :)

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
best bhai thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :) appki duaooon aur mentoon ke nateejya haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :)

dante2010

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oye Mubarkaaan DESI_CANADIAN....DEKHA .....MAIN NEY KAHA THA NA....COOL YAAR...3 PPRS TODAY ONLY....AWESOME!
Bauhat Bauhat Mubarak ho...