+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Nousheen1

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
dante2010 said:
Guys Update from my side:
My wife just rcvd a phone call from TCS confirming her address and told her that there is a letter from CIC-I and that you have to pay them Rs.200 for something. What could this be? Im tensed and worried.. On top of this, its my wife's Birthday today 9th July. Could this be what I am thinking it is.

Oh and btw, its 9:30 am PST, and they said, they are going to deliver between 12 to 12:30 pm.
Okay I am freaking out right now.

Do they send Objection letter through TCS????? or just PPR?
IT WOULD BE THE BEST PRESENT EVER :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dante2010 said:
Why are they asking for Rs.200??????
Poem parh lo samjh a jaye gee (see below)

And Objection letter kyun ho ga brother don't worry think possitive Inshallah good news hi ho gee and jesay hi news aye share karna ok ;) and 200 for petrol cuz mehngai bohat ho gai hai and kharchy pory nahin hoty lehaza petrol app ki taraf say cuz app k kam say a rahy hain wo ;D
kharcha pani hai yar aur kiya ho ga 8)

Hum Zinda Koom Hain Painda Koom Hain Abb Kharchy Hain 1000 Jo Tumhain Say Lain Gay Yar Mere Yar Mere Yar Abb Kharchy Hain 1000 ;D

dante2010

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seriously, that would be THEEEE BESSSSST PRESENT EVERRRR!!!! PLZ PRAY..

dante2010

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali_Shah said:
Poem parh lo samjh a jaye gee (see below)

And Objection letter kyun ho ga brother don't worry think possitive Inshallah good news hi ho gee and jesay hi news aye share karna ok ;) and 200 for petrol cuz mehngai bohat ho gai hai and kharchy pory nahin hoty lehaza petrol app ki taraf say cuz app k kam say a rahy hain wo ;D
kharcha pani hai yar aur kiya ho ga 8)

Hum Zinda Koom Hain Painda Koom Hain Abb Kharchy Hain 1000 Jo Tumhain Say Lain Gay Yar Mere Yar Mere Yar Abb Kharchy Hain 1000 ;D
LOL GOOD ONE

dante2010

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
highhope said:
Dante2010, Many Congrates to U ;), I am 100% sure its PPR. I too paid rs 200 for the letter on delivery.
When did you receive that Letter? and for sure you paid Rs.200? I thought you pay Rs.200 when you get your passport back after visa stamped.

highhope

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Dante2010, Actually they are using express mail service. TCS and FedEx have an agreement with them to deliver their mails. So TCS charge U whenever they deliver letter from CHC. Dnt worry ..... I am sure U will get great news in some hrs time :p

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dante2010 said:
When did you receive that Letter? and for sure you paid Rs.200? I thought you pay Rs.200 when you get your passport back after visa stamped.
TCS Zaraye say maloom howa hai k simple letter deliver karnai k liye Rs. 100 PPR letter deliver karnai k liye Rs.200 and Passport ghar tak pohnchanai k liye Rs.500 tak as a Kharcha of mithai Jabran liye jayen gay lol :D

dante2010

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
highhope, what is the address that you sent your passport too? and moreover, could you upload the front page of the letter? u can blackout the file number etc.

highhope

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Its just a brown envelope and inside a two page letter of PPR with instructions/check-list, from CHC islamabad, Immigration Section.

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
highhope said:
:p Waisey Methai Bantee bhee hain for delivering such great news and releasing us from Tension ;) :p
hann yar bilkul bantty hain wo lakin apnai ghar ja kar apni begum aur bachoon main takseem karty hain lol...

tension release karna main apni sister gggggg say sekha hai isi forum main hoti hain aj kall and wo samjh bi gai hun gee ;)

highhope

Star Member
May 10, 2011
When u will receive the PPR Letter Inshallah, U will find that on the back of the first page they have mentioned the address to which u r supposed to send ur passpports. Again, its CHC Islamabad Immigration section

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
People!!

Guess what we got PPR too. Wooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooo Yeeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwww!!

Allah ka bohot shukar hai!

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
highhope said:
Its just a brown envelope and inside a two page letter of PPR with instructions/check-list, from CHC islamabad, Immigration Section.
Highhope whats your time line. We got PPR too!!!