dante2010

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys Update from my side:
My wife just rcvd a phone call from TCS confirming her address and told her that there is a letter from CIC-I and that you have to pay them Rs.200 for something. What could this be? Im tensed and worried.. On top of this, its my wife's Birthday today 9th July. Could this be what I am thinking it is.

Oh and btw, its 9:30 am PST, and they said, they are going to deliver between 12 to 12:30 pm.
Okay I am freaking out right now.

Do they send Objection letter through TCS????? or just PPR?

M

Mafia

Liakram said:
Hi guys, is $1310+$185 infant=$1495 oneway ticket with PIA from Toronto to Islamabad resonable? It's for my sister and her baby. Do u think we should shop around and will we find cheaper fare than this?
Get ticket from ittehad airways, $1120 from Toronto - Abu Dhabi (2 hrs stay) - Islamabad

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Aray mein tu samjha aap ne mera jawab dekha hee nahi qk you didn't comment ::) Jawab tu sahi thaa na? Obviously, qk you gave a +ve :)
actually jis dost nai mujhy sms main ye sawal kiya tha main nai usay yehi jawab diya tha "Maut" lakin us nai confirmation reply nahin diya is liye forum par sab sy pocha lakin shayd baqi logon ko answer pata nahin tha aur guess bi nahin mara kisi nai ;D btw mere khayal say bi yehi answer hai cuz insan mara howa ho to us ka Nikah nahi ho sakta aur agr Zinda hai to Janazah nahin ho sakta and + 1 to main nai apna piyyar janatnai k liye diya hai app ko eh mere dosttt ;)

Nousheen1

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
jmb2008 said:
hey everyone...and especially mahmed and maximus....

all the road blocks, canada post strike and almost 2 years of waiting,

by the grace of Allah swt my husband got his PPR with re-medical. The letter is dated june 14th, but we recieved it yesterday, my husband is doing the mad dash to get his medical done, but everything is closed in karachi today.....oooooooooooh the obstacles, lol, but the wait in nearing the end, and i hope to have my husband with me and our 3 month old son for eid and maybe even some of ramadan, as i pray everyone else does also ameen sum ameen
congratz WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
dante2010 said:
My wife just rcvd a phone call from TCS confirming her address and told her that there is a letter from CIC-I and that you have to pay them Rs.200 for something. What could this be? Im tensed and worried.. On top of this, its my wife's Birthday today 9th July. Could this be what I am thinking it is.

Oh and btw, its 9:30 am PST, and they said, they are going to deliver between 12 to 12:30 pm.

Congrats brother this will b PPR :)

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
have u guys seen the news.
the situation in Pakistan especialli Karachi n Islamabad is gettin worse. :(

May Allah SWT help all these innocent people.
And May Allah SWT help our spouse reach us safely and be safe always
Allah SWT is Merciful and shower his Blessing on all of us.
Yup and ranger starts the search operation and the worse time is going to be end Inshallah very soon almost 70% area is cleaned and it is a good sign for those who live there as channel said every thing is going to be ok Inshallah

Nousheen1

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
dante2010 said:

DONT WORRY INSHALLAH IT WILL BE GOOD NEWS

dante2010

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hmm I don't know what to expect. Its the most difficult 3 hrs I will ever spend..Uff.

Liakram

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Mafia said:
Get ticket from ittehad airways, $1120 from Toronto - Abu Dhabi (2 hrs stay) - Islamabad
Wow, it's a good deal. Is it including the baby fare? I wish it was direct from TO to Islam as she's traveling with infant.

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tor-wi said:
I guess I was close..they both are singers...so give me +0.5 at least... 8)?

Meri dukhi kahaniya sun ker apko smiles ati hain...apne dukh share kero mujhe bhi smile krna hai ab ..just kidding :p by the way thanks for your kind words..."waqt aisa marham hai jo sab bhula deta hai" meaning waqt ke sath sath I will forget that I was married once and sponsered my husband..wahhh lol but dont worry I know your intention was to make me feel better... ;D Good luck to all of us..
sister g you were very closeeeeeeeeeee :p so i'm not going to give you + 0.5 i'll will give you complete plus 1 but after 168 hrs cuz recently i given +1 to wes paa g ;)
sister g app ki dukhi kahaniyan kisi had tak smile create kar hi deti hain chehry par i'm sorry lakin yehi sach hai ;D and meri dukhi kahani main is liye nahin sunaoon ga cuz main nahin chahta k main usay suna kar khud ko aur ap sab ko dokhi karoon lehaza main nahin share karoon ga :p
you are right that my intention was to make you feel acha acha ;)