Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
saifsmarty said:
yes true ,thts y i also visit the site less now , so will feel less stressfull.

one question plz ..
* my re-med is done in june,18. untill when max they shud take for sendin thier next step ..hope so ppr..?
*at ths stage do i need to send proof of more realaionships ..like fone bills,history of calls, any recipts of sending money,..and watever can be available .?? where they have not asked for it now.. is it ok not to send to make process straight now ? what is best to do ? thanks.
regards.

(44th month of wait,in process)
fam case. (is there any single person wating like my time)..?? so dishard and upset to see my wife and little son. :mad: :mad: :( :( :-\ :-\ :'( :'( i miss emmmm a lotttttt.to my litle boy..muah
Saif brother, I don't think there is any need for you to send further proof at this stage unless they ask for it (which would be quite stupid of them). InshAllah you will get your PPR request by the end of this month.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saifsmarty said:

one question plz ..
* my re-med is done in june,18. untill when max they shud take for sendin thier next step ..hope so ppr..?
*at ths stage do i need to send proof of more realaionships ..like fone bills,history of calls, any recipts of sending money,..and watever can be available .?? where they have not asked for it now.. is it ok not to send to make process straight now ? what is best to do ? thanks.
regards.

fam case. (is there any single person wating like my time)..?? so dishard and upset to see my wife and little son. :mad: :mad: :( :( :-\ :-\ :'( :'( i miss emmmm a lotttttt.to my litle boy..muah
Well look at zujal's husband case, he received his remedical request on January20 and PPR in June, thats 6 months! I have also seen people receive it within a month of remedical, for my wife it has been month and a half since remedical request and still nothing so it is different for everyone and there is no set time. Jab unka dil chahe ga bhej denge...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saifsmarty said:

one question plz ..
regards.

And yeah I would also suggest you wait until they request for more proofs...Don't send anything now if they havn't requested...

kashif8597

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2010
AOR Received.
13-July-2010
Hi All, the address for my wife has disappeared as of yesterday. Hope this means good news :) I am July 13, 2010 AOR with no news since getting the AOR.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
wes786 said:
And yeah I would also suggest you wait until they request for more proofs...Don't send anything now if they havn't requested...
Wes Bhai... 99 per not out ho aap... Chalo ab century hogai ;)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Danny4450 said:
Wes Bhai... 99 per not out ho aap... Chalo ab century hogai ;)
Lol thanks! I gave you a +1 today since you seem to be helping alot lately and therefore I have to wait another 168hrs before you get another from me ;)

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
The problem is that I only spent 2 weeks with him after rukhsati and I dont have many many many pictures..at that time it was the least of my concerns so I did not take many pictures :'( ....

TGIF said:
Give them more proof more pictures of time you have spent together, specially after rukhsati. They are looking for details of whether you have lived together after your marriage. Send them 100 pictures of living together. Dump them with so much paper work they say okay no more enough we dont want any more papers please forgive us. Here is your visa!

Send more proof to them!

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Tor-wi said:
The problem is that I only spent 2 weeks with him after rukhsati and I dont have many many many pictures..at that time it was the least of my concerns so I did not take many pictures :'( ....
Don't worry trust in Allah (Swt) and inshAllah it will all be okay. I was worried when I came back from Pakistan that the pics wouldn't be good enough. I wasn't even dressed up in most of them and we didn't have very many but I did dua to Allah (swt) that they will be satisfied and allhumdulillah they were so just do dua Allah (Swt) is with you through all of this to help you along the way ;D

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
zujal said:
Hello everyone;

Just wanted to share some news. I was on the phone with the other half. Whilst talking to him, I learnt that he has received an email form our lawyer in Canada. It was with regards to a correspondence the lawyer's office received form the visa post in Islamabad.

It stated that my husband should send through his passport with in 15 days of the date stated on the letter. The letter is dated 13th of June. So effectively he has missed out on the deadline, thanks to Canada post and their strike.

He has emailed the visa post to allow him some additional time to send over his passport. Any ideas how would this work out?

thanks heaps and good luck everyone...
Congratulations, hope that the rest of the process is speedy and you will be together very soon. Allhumdulillah your case didn't take very long especially if it is a husband case.

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
Tor-wi said:
A picture is worth a thousand words and so if you give them pics you will give them 1000 more words per picture to shut up. Along with it you need to show phone calls log through bills. That helps a great deal as well. Give them all material to prove you guys lived together after rukhsati. Thats what they are looking for.

hinajameel1984

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
30-05-2011
Med's Request
waiting!
Med's Done....
waiting!
Interview........
waiting!
Passport Req..
waiting!
VISA ISSUED...
waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting!
I have a prepaid connection of Mobilink Jazz..How do I give them the proof of bills or call logs?! One more thing if I tell my husband to bring with him the billing record for this year when he comes to Pakistan in December InshaAllah..can I send that too ??

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
hinajameel1984 said:
I have a prepaid connection of Mobilink Jazz..How do I give them the proof of bills or call logs?! One more thing if I tell my husband to bring with him the billing record for this year when he comes to Pakistan in December InshaAllah..can I send that too ??
All call logs through bills paid help genuinely. They don't doubt that at all. Pictures in the mean while do help as well!!

hinajameel1984

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
30-05-2011
Med's Request
waiting!
Med's Done....
waiting!
Interview........
waiting!
Passport Req..
waiting!
VISA ISSUED...
waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting!
You mean to say that me(applicant) sending billing history of my sponsor would help! Right? Thanks anyways

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
hinajameel1984 said:
You mean to say that me(applicant) sending billing history of my sponsor would help! Right? Thanks anyways
You guys have to show you are in contact with each other. Doesn't matter if its your phone or his or whether you send it or he does. Bottom line is they need to see you are in contact with each other on a regular/constant basis!!

Hope this bit helps!!

hinajameel1984

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2011