Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
wes786 said:
I hear you; I have no idea of what these guys are up to. I think I am going to stay away from this site for a while so I am not thinking about this painfull process all the time. I feel sad/lonely/depressed lately can't do anything...
True, Ever since I have started visiting this site again on frequent basis, I find my self more depressed about immigration process. Specially when there is someone in similar situation as me and they are having further problems :( :( :( :( :( :( :'(

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
Pak28 said:
what is your time line by the way and did u receive any thing after ur AOR
Yes we got re pcc and re imm forms back in May. Had our re meds done last month. Now waiting for this dreaded PPR. God knows how much more time will it take. CHC Isb like to take their sweet time.

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
Tor-wi said:
True, Ever since I have started visiting this site again on frequent basis, I find my self more depressed about immigration process. Specially when there is someone in similar situation as me and they are having further problems :( :( :( :( :( :( :'(
What exactly happened?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
wes786 said:
I hear you; I have no idea of what these guys are up to. I think I am going to stay away from this site for a while so I am not thinking about this painfull process all the time. I feel sad/lonely/depressed lately can't do anything...
Wes Bhai.. Don't be sad brother... If anyone is due to get PPR, its your wife. InshAllah she will get the PPR soon :)

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
wes786 said:
Without you this site would be down man!! Down like that water down the drain! Khaput, zilch, zero, shitty and crappy.

Keep your spirits high. Better times are on the horizon. Keep your faith in Allah. All will be good and over soon InshAllah!

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
TGIF said:
What exactly happened?
had two functions, mehandi and Rukhsati..and they sent objection saying marriage was not comsumed. So I gave the papers and proofs and now hearing "wish he was here"'s story, I think 2nd letter is coming for me too... :'(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Danny4450 said:
Wes Bhai.. Don't be sad brother... If anyone is due to get PPR, its your wife. InshAllah she will get the PPR soon :)
TGIF said:
Without you this site would be down man!! Down like that water down the drain! Khaput, zilch, zero, *censored word*ty and crappy.

Keep your spirits high. Better times are on the horizon. Keep your faith in Allah. All will be good and over soon InshAllah!
InshAllah and thanks for the support guys!

Its just frustrating. I am waiting to start a new phase of my life (married life) for the last 2 yrs, seems like life is just stuck at one point and don't know when it will continue to be normal again...

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
Tor-wi said:
had two functions, mehandi and Rukhsati..and they sent objection saying marriage was not comsumed. So I gave the papers and proofs and now hearing "wish he was here"'s story, I think 2nd letter is coming for me too... :'(
Give them more proof more pictures of time you have spent together, specially after rukhsati. They are looking for details of whether you have lived together after your marriage. Send them 100 pictures of living together. Dump them with so much paper work they say okay no more enough we dont want any more papers please forgive us. Here is your visa!

Send more proof to them!

zujal

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone;

Just wanted to share some news. I was on the phone with the other half. Whilst talking to him, I learnt that he has received an email form our lawyer in Canada. It was with regards to a correspondence the lawyer's office received form the visa post in Islamabad.

It stated that my husband should send through his passport with in 15 days of the date stated on the letter. The letter is dated 13th of June. So effectively he has missed out on the deadline, thanks to Canada post and their strike.

He has emailed the visa post to allow him some additional time to send over his passport. Any ideas how would this work out?

thanks heaps and good luck everyone...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zujal said:
Hello everyone;

Just wanted to share some news. I was on the phone with the other half. Whilst talking to him, I learnt that he has received an email form our lawyer in Canada. It was with regards to a correspondence the lawyer's office received form the visa post in Islamabad.

It stated that my husband should send through his passport with in 15 days of the date stated on the letter. The letter is dated 13th of June. So effectively he has missed out on the deadline, thanks to Canada post and their strike.

He has emailed the visa post to allow him some additional time to send over his passport. Any ideas how would this work out?

Just send the passport, they know about the postal strikes and delays in mail delivery. Congratulations on the PPR...

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zujal said:
Hello everyone;

Congratulations

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
yes true ,thts y i also visit the site less now , so will feel less stressfull.

one question plz ..
* my re-med is done in june,18. untill when max they shud take for sendin thier next step ..hope so ppr..?
*at ths stage do i need to send proof of more realaionships ..like fone bills,history of calls, any recipts of sending money,..and watever can be available .?? where they have not asked for it now.. is it ok not to send to make process straight now ? what is best to do ? thanks.
regards.

(44th month of wait,in process)
fam case. (is there any single person wating like my time)..?? so dishard and upset to see my wife and little son. :mad: :mad: :( :( :-\ :-\ :'( :'( i miss emmmm a lotttttt.to my litle boy..muah