CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
yes it has to be sent again
but that doesnt make sense, u dont logically need to have permisiion to access personal information once u already have, that's my thought but still not sure..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
but that doesnt make sense, u dont logically need to have permisiion to access personal information once u already have, that's my thought but still not sure..
Yes you do have to send it everytime you order caips. People change mind all the time and this is the reason, you should have applicant's consent before asking for his/her personal information everytime...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
shah47 said:
bhaiyoo plzz guide on my passport shud i make a new one is it a good habit cz mine will expire in aug2012 ns my aor came in sep2010 i mailed them they said my application is in initial review as wes bhai said they will ask me to do a re-med nd policeCC i understand that but tell if they ask me to fillout the forms again nd why they ask for that to fill the forms again nd do tell me abt the passport cz when they ask toh us waqt time bhuhat kam hota hai aur us waqt mushkil ho jati hai bananay main aur eik baat yeh k main nay apnay iss passport ki photocopies bheji hovi hain.......

thanx in advance
You have to refill them again, because they need your current and updated information such as recent travel/work/education history, any addition to the family etc...

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Yes you do have to send it everytime you order caips. People change mind all the time and this is the reason, you should have applicant's consent before asking for his/her personal information everytime...
thanx brother, this makes sense!

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
bestplace4u said:
As per my calculation they will start sending the PPRs of April to June quarter from next month i.e. August.
That thought excites me. Allah aap ki baat ko sach bana dain. :D

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
bestplace4u said:
yes lets see what happens
One can only hope that good things happen.

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
bestplace4u said:
did u receive any request after your AOR?
Yes my husband did, an objection letter, where they had doubts about our marriage and then request for re-pcc and now remedical letter. They've expressed doubts twice even though we've provided with everything they asked.

B

bestplace4u

wish he was here said:
Yes my husband did, an objection letter, where they had doubts about our marriage and then request for re-pcc and now remedical letter. They've expressed doubts twice even though we've provided with everything they asked.
Is it a Nikkah only case?

B

bestplace4u

wes786 said:
Aur March walon ka? :(
Aapka number bhi bas samjho aya hi aya InshaAllah isi month ya max next month. Bhabhi ko bolo shopping kar k rakhen jese hi visa se jhath se seat book.

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
bestplace4u said:
Is it a Nikkah only case?
No, I had my wedding in Pakistan. We had nikkah at mosque with walima reception following and I lived with my husband 2 months after before coming back to Canada. Before they had issues with contact of proof info saying the relationship didn't look genuine so we sent a big package of personal contact information Now they have issues with our wedding, asking why we did not do hina/dholki and ruksatki function, and they think we had engagement party even though we've provided original nikkah nama. They also had issues to why we didn't answer the question whether the marriage was consummated. I think it was clear enough when we told them we lived together. This time we were direct in answering that stupid question. We've been open and honest with these people and still they have problems. I don't know what else I can do. :'( Pagal ho jayungi mai.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
wish he was here said:
No, I had my wedding in Pakistan. We had nikkah at mosque with walima reception following and I lived with my husband 2 months after before coming back to Canada. Before they had issues with contact of proof info saying the relationship didn't look genuine so we sent a big package of personal contact information Now they have issues with our wedding, asking why we did not do hina/dholki and ruksatki function, and they think we had engagement party even though we've provided original nikkah nama. They also had issues to why we didn't answer the question whether the marriage was consummated. I think it was clear enough when we told them we lived together. This time we were direct in answering that stupid question. We've been open and honest with these people and still they have problems. I don't know what else I can do. :'( Pagal ho jayungi mai.
Don't worry, wo unka kaam hai sab ko pagal karna...Did you recently receive any other objection that you are collecting documentation for or you sent everythng what was requested already?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bestplace4u said:
Aapka number bhi bas samjho aya hi aya InshaAllah isi month ya max next month. Bhabhi ko bolo shopping kar k rakhen jese hi visa se jhath se seat book.
I hope so man!