+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Mafia said:
Just recieved a letter from CHC today, Asking number of forms to be refilled again. that include IMM008_1e, IMM008egen, IMM5406E, PakistaniNationals-Form-en.pdf.

What the hell is proof of contact/Financial Support recieved in last six months?

Hi, are you sponsoring wife or husband ? did u had full marriage ceremony or nikkah only ?

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
wes786 said:
Don't worry, wo unka kaam hai sab ko pagal karna...Did you recently receive any other objection that you are collecting documentation for or you sent everythng what was requested already?
We got the first letter in April and the next in June, we've replied to both so now are waiting on whether what we've provided is enough. I'm scared because at the end of the letter they said this is the last time they'd ask us and if we didn't give them a clear answer they will refuse on the basis of relationship concerns. :'( It baffles me when you've shared intimate personal information and still its not enough. When my husband e-mailed me the letter from June, I was at work and when I read it I laughed in disbelief that are you kidding me. My colleagues thought I was having one of my crazy episodes. I've been pretty moody because of this. If they had issues with the wedding don't you think that should have been the first thing they should have had us clarify. ???

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
Mafia said:
Just recieved a letter from CHC today, Asking number of forms to be refilled again. that include IMM008_1e, IMM008egen, IMM5406E, PakistaniNationals-Form-en.pdf.

What the hell is proof of contact/Financial Support recieved in last six months?
wats ur AOR DATEEE ????

Pak28

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
Expire Jan 2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
none
LANDED..........
i wish soonnnn
lonly widout hubby said:
wats ur AOR DATEEE ????
hi guys I just email islamabad yesterday to know if they received our remedical or how log it may take to get PPR they didnt answer me while i saw that they response to Alpha1980 ........any comments why they didnt answer my email ????

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
Pak28 said:
hi guys I just email islamabad yesterday to know if they received our remedical or how log it may take to get PPR they didnt answer me while i saw that they response to Alpha1980 ........any comments why they didnt answer my email ????
No special reason. They just pick and choose which ever way they want. They dont reply to any of my emails as well! Hell as time has gone on I feel like not needing an answer!!

Pak28

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
Expire Jan 2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
none
LANDED..........
i wish soonnnn
TGIF said:
No special reason. They just pick and choose which ever way they want. They dont reply to any of my emails as well! Hell as time has gone on I feel like not needing an answer!!
what is your time line by the way and did u receive any thing after ur AOR

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Pak28 said:
I think Alpha1980 got the tracking number from the doctor and checked to make sure it reached New Dehli. It takes 2-3 weeks after the medical reaches ND for them to update it.

Pak28

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
Expire Jan 2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
none
LANDED..........
i wish soonnnn
Danny4450 said:
I think Alpha1980 got the tracking number from the doctor and checked to make sure it reached New Dehli. It takes 2-3 weeks after the medical reaches ND for them to update it.
yes ,but brother Islamabad also reply to his email as background check with this application is done .......problem is that they even didnt answer my email...lets hope for better how ever I dont email them all the time very rarely

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Pak28 said:
yes ,but brother Islamabad also reply to his email as background check with this application is done .......problem is that they even didnt answer my email...lets hope for better how ever I dont email them all the time very rarely
Okay.. A couple of things to check when you are emailing them. When they reply they always mention this:

"Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed"

So make sure you have all the information they need inorder to reply to your query (Applicant Name, DOB, your File # etc). Also, they don't always reply right away. Sometimes it takes more than one email to them to get an answer. I only have emailed them once back in march and i got a reply the same day.

A

alpha1980

Danny4450 said:
Okay.. A couple of things to check when you are emailing them. When they reply they always mention this:

"Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed"

So make sure you have all the information they need inorder to reply to your query (Applicant Name, DOB, your File # etc). Also, they don't always reply right away. Sometimes it takes more than one email to them to get an answer. I only have emailed them once back in march and i got a reply the same day.
Hello all, my case is little diffrent. My wife is due for Baby in 1st week of August(inshAllah) CHC even call me last week to make sure that i did my remedical or not. I inform them about tracking # which i had from Dr .+ Dr name and center. CHC call even Dr as well to make sure about my re-medical. My wife sent direct CHC about her medical reports so i guess thats why CHC expedite my case. I m not sure i ll be there by delivery time but i hope every tjing will go positive.. If u see my timeline after PCC i had remedical request in 2 weeks... Lets hope for the best. InshAllah everything will go smooth.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
alpha1980 said:
Hello all, my case is little diffrent. My wife is due for Baby in 1st week of August(inshAllah) CHC even call me last week to make sure that i did my remedical or not. I inform them about tracking # which i had from Dr .+ Dr name and center. CHC call even Dr as well to make sure about my re-medical. My wife sent direct CHC about her medical reports so i guess thats why CHC expedite my case. I m not sure i ll be there by delivery time but i hope every tjing will go positive.. If u see my timeline after PCC i had remedical request in 2 weeks... Lets hope for the best. InshAllah everything will go smooth.
Thatz great man.. they are speeding up your case. InshAllah you will get your visa soon and be here with your wife for the delivery of your child.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
alpha1980 said:
Well lets hope thats the case for you InshAllah....

So now we have to start producing babies to convince them that our relationship is genuine ??? Thats what it seems like to me :)

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Sadly, I think this is the exact letter I will be getting soon..(hope not though) :'( :'( :'( :'( I hate CIC

wish he was here said:
We got the first letter in April and the next in June, we've replied to both so now are waiting on whether what we've provided is enough. I'm scared because at the end of the letter they said this is the last time they'd ask us and if we didn't give them a clear answer they will refuse on the basis of relationship concerns. :'( It baffles me when you've shared intimate personal information and still its not enough. When my husband e-mailed me the letter from June, I was at work and when I read it I laughed in disbelief that are you kidding me. My colleagues thought I was having one of my crazy episodes. I've been pretty moody because of this. If they had issues with the wedding don't you think that should have been the first thing they should have had us clarify. ???

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
wes786 said:
Well lets hope thats the case for you InshAllah....

So now we have to start producing babies to convince them that our relationship is genuine ??? Thats what it seems like to me :)

Son: "Dad why did I come into this world?"

Dad: "To convince the Immigration Officer"

Son: "Huh ??? ?"

Dad: "Just kidding"

:D

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
wish he was here said:
I hear you; I have no idea of what these guys are up to. I think I am going to stay away from this site for a while so I am not thinking about this painfull process all the time. I feel sad/lonely/depressed lately can't do anything...