+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
PPH said:
I went for appointment with DMP for remed. they r giving me appointment on 7 july.....is it create any problem? as it is written on letter you must contact with practioner within 30 day if u fail to book your examination within 30day you will assume that you r not intrested and case will be rejected...my letter was issued according to print by chc on 1 june and recieved by me on 10 july 2011.. Im from karachi, seniors plz help me
It should be ok as long as you email them the receipt after your medicals. My wife also got the appointment after 3 weeks and today I wll be sending them the proof of her medicals. She still has a week left until when the letter was dated last month for remedical request. But yeah I heard ke IOM is way faster and nicer so try getting your medical appointment there, you might get lucky.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Congrats to all who received remedical requests, rePcc, Imm forms...You are getting closer and closer towards the end :)

A

alpha1980

jani99 said:
PPH, try different doctors... Here is the link..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=1999&CountryName=Pakistan

You must get your medical done in one week and send them off to those lazy f*cks...
In worse case just fly to Islamabad . U will get appointment next day if u call Dr. Nilufar. It will cost u more fpr your airtickets but you will not worried about CHC 30 days deadline. Money is not everything in this Case.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
In worse case just fly to Islamabad . U will get appointment next day if u call Dr. Nilufar. It will cost u more fpr your airtickets but you will not worried about CHC 30 days deadline. Money is not everything in this Case.
very good suggestion! U must follow it if u want to go to canada!

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
saggit_16 said:
iss terha bicharay akailay hubbies pa hasna nahi chahiyaa :'(
Sorry but that was funny lol

A

alpha1980

I guess those days CHC-ISB read our blogs daily thats y they are speed up... Nice keep it up CHC and decrease our timeline from 23 months to 4 months so who ever sponsered to there hubbys/wifes can meet up early and they dont have to sufer like us........ CHC theek hojaoe

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
zs101 said:
So Passport request at interview counts as PPR in that they might keep it for visa endorsement.
Not necessarily, they could just be asking for your passport for Interview only and they might just keep it after to stamp the Visa. As I read more into your case, you still have to get the Remedical done.. right ? If it is true then its hard to say if they will keep your passport for Visa or not.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zs101 said:
So Passport request at interview counts as PPR in that they might keep it for visa endorsement.
Since how long they have been telling you that interview is required. It sound like soon may be I will get my turn too.

Sound like that Chess game is over and they have decided to do some work.

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
wes786 said:
Dear Sis, I am sorry! I did see it but missed to include in my reply. So here it is: Thankyou very much for the wish, although I am not with my wife but there are so Many people here who are supporting, praying and complimenting me. I feel blessed! I have a sister name Aisha, so whenever I see your post, you remind me of her :)

Aww that was such a sweet response:) Now I feel loved hehehe :) I know bhai, but inshAllah your wife will be with you very soon (For her birthday and for your anniversary too) if both havent passed already...

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
alpha1980 said:
Yahooooo... I got +1. ... Thanks who ever posted.. ;)
it was me.. i liked your post on the re-medical.

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
saggit_16 said:
Salam all,
1st ever Forum members meeting of Lahore chapter was held successfully and was beneficial for all n hopefully would give rise to some long term friendships. It was good but food was jus OK..... We had lots n lots of discussions shared ideas n secrets ;) ok ma part of story

At Pizza Hut:
- First one & before time to arrive was Maximus(HIC 2011) who was waiting lonely with glossy spikes.... Am still unable to figure out how he could reach early coz that hairstyle would have taken hours ;)
- I reached the stop where Saifsmarty was waiting and saw a smart, young guy with a clear cleavage walking towards me as if some DON is coming to warn the chicken(me) of something I would have just thought ??? but we met and he turned out to be a gentle man and offered me chanaaz & we arrived together eating channaz :D sigh!
- We tried tree tables before anyone else arrived. Then appeared Shahrukh (Raymasood) uttering "OO LAALAY" with open arms a big smile on his face jus like Shahrukh steps down from Helicopter and runs to his mother with open arms in K3G (Kabhi Khushi Kabi Gum) ;D
- We talked for a while and appeared another cool & cute guy with a smile as part of his face and Raymassod met him as if he is here to deliver him PPR ;) then some intro went on with forum IDs and real names
- After a while a handsome, light beard guy entered Pizza hut and Called me I waved my cell phone as if am saying 'Present sir' and he headed to our table. While arriving he seemed to have an attitude like "Ok Chickens daddy's here" Just like his name Jalal but he turned out to be soft, mature & a master once we started taking. His communication showed he must have work in client services depat of some multinationals ;)

Then WAQAS the man missed by every1, the real hero who kept all our attention in the discussion by serving us his choice of Pizza :-[ yes the pizza was ok which kept our attention in discussion not on eating at all but still we were able to finish 2 Large pizzas & pitcher of drinks and still had room for more ;)
Then b4 waqas would have asked us to please leave we left on our own and bumped into Masoooms and had coffees, tea, shakes & water oh that was mineral one ;)

We had intro again and started discussing all that was building up in our small minds after submittin our applications. It was suppose to be ice breaking session :p but we met, hugged n talked in a way as if we are old Pals from childhood. we discussed everything from timelines, rejections, Objection, Remed, PCC, IMMforms, PRR, to Phadaz with wives n bloody lion ;)

to be continued........
yes saggit bro , mising tha gathring day "sunday". bro,m thinkin to send an e-mail to embassy and want to ask what they ant and why r prolonging unnecessarily..!!! wat u sugget ? shud i wait few more days or send em e-mail ..?? m damn frustrated and was feeling bad today .. so long in wait ..

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
saggit_16 said:
Don't really know about rest but at least we the hubbies won't get even 5% of closet space for sure :'(
haha your turn will be coming soon inshAllah then your wife will be the one cleaning 5% but don't make her mad or your closet space will keep decreasing :p