Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
thanks bro, im thinking fedex too with the .5kg envelope should be more than enough with the pictures.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonelyinca said:
thanks bro, im thinking fedex too with the .5kg envelope should be more than enough with the pictures.
Are you trying to send the pictures from PK. I would suggest send the selected pictures through email and have your husband printed them in Canada. It save your money and also sending pictures overseas through postal mail/courier is not adviceable. This is my opinion but choice is yours sister. :)

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Are you trying to send the pictures from PK. I would suggest send the selected pictures through email and have your husband printed them in Canada. It save your money and also sending pictures overseas through postal mail/courier is not adviceable. This is my opinion but choice is yours sister. :)
brother, ;D im a brother and your bhabi is in pakistan. it's all good ;)

hmm you know what i realized AFTER printing that the cost is about the same (for printing pictures) here and pak :mad:. about shipping the pics, never thought against it, thanks for bringing it up. but it's a chance im willing to take unless she wants to keep those prints for herself :D... let's pray it all works out.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonelyinca said:

hmm you know what i realized AFTER printing that the cost is about the same (for printing pictures) here and pak :mad:. about shipping the pics, never thought against it, thanks for bringing it up. but it's a chance im willing to take unless she wants to keep those prints for herself :D... let's pray it all works out.
Sorry Bhai on misunderstanding. Cost is not the factor bhai its a matter of privacy and having a backup. Anyway I hope Bhabi g have pic CD's in case you need to reprint those pic's.

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
Yes bro privacy is definitely number 1 on our minds. Thank for pointing out the backup!!!

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
lonelyinca said:

You can always make an account with walmart and get the pictures printed from there unless its too private. Walmart prints the first 50 pictures free of charge if you are making an account with them the very first time.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ecase information remained the same since day one. On CAIP notes Interview Date: ** and BF Date is empty. What are they actually trying to do here. I hope they didnt lost my file.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Ecase information remained the same since day one. On CAIP notes Interview Date: ** and BF Date is empty. What are they actually trying to do here. I hope they didnt lost my file.
Stay positive bro, everything will be alright. You will hear something soon InshAllah!

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
mahmed17 said:
Oh that's true about fast food probably why i dont like it much it makes me feel sick you feel like you ate a meal for 5 people :eek: lol and my bro is addicted to the cinnamon melt at mcdonalds so i checked the cals and fat and i almost fainted LOL im a big paindu i like roti and salan ;D i like to make things at home. Apparently some people live off of fast food especially the ones who work a lot they rely on it as a sufficient food source which is quite scary seeing as it is loaded with all things bad :(
I am on the same salan roti meal now...I use to eat out a lot but then I realized how bad it could get (obviously after gaining pounds) and then started eating at home... :p home food rocks! Salan roti for lifee!! haha check the timmy's nurti info as well...the 10 pack timbits is like 800 cals and 25 gm of fat...bad fat :'(

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tor-wi said:
I am on the same salan roti meal now...I use to eat out a lot but then I realized how bad it could get (obviously after gaining pounds) and then started eating at home... :p home food rocks! Salan roti for lifee!! haha check the timmy's nurti info as well...the 10 pack timbits is like 800 cals and 25 gm of fat...bad fat :'(
From now on Tim Bits ko namik (salt) laga ke khaye thek ho jaye ga sub kuch. :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Tor-wi said:
Aik saal aur ruk jatey to 10/10/10 ho jata...
I already waited for 6 years before getting married couldn't wait any longer :) But yeah our 1st anniversary was on 10/10/10 however we weren't together :(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Latest:

So finally the remedical is done for my wife, and she has sent the receipts by TCS already, also I will be emailing the scanned copy of the receipts. Now paitiently waiting for PPR InshAllah...Keep us in prayers!