Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Sunshine girl said:
Hi everyone, I am back from Afghanistan!! what is new with everyone, hope all of u got some good news:) I am still waiting for my husband ppr......lookinging forward to hear lots of good news from u guyss..

Good luck everyone:)
welcome back :) so you haven't received anything after your re-medical request yet ?

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Danny4450 said:
Damn.. I have no idea why things keep getting screwed up for you brother... Give Sadqa on your behalf.
+1 for you on tht..good advice!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
lonly widout hubby said:
salam wes hai .....
kasi hain aap ................. i want to knw dat ppr request letter bhi tcs se ayat hai kya ???

aur agar ppr aur redemical sath ayaee tu ??? tcs se ayat hai yeh pak post seee ?
They send PPRs and/or remedical with PPRs through TCS, everything else is via regular mail.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit19 said:
no one knows for sure.. it works differently for eveyrone.. my timeline is much earlier than yours and still no re-medical.. but keep praying..inshAllah you'll get it very soon
Your husband should be receiving something very soon InshAllah. My wife is also a March2010 AOR and she received remedical at the end of May, so expect something soon for you guys.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saifsmarty said:
hye guys, i called to check abt my caips request today and was on hold for 45 mins,at last a lady told me that my request has never been reached and there is nothing in computer.i'm so surised and she was saying again and again sorry as may be they lost my application request. :-Xwat else .

* hav to send it again,another wait of 4 to 6 weeks...

Seems like everything is working against you bro. So sorry to hear that. I agree with Danny, give away some sadaqah pray two nawafil and dua with your heart and resend the request I guess... Make sure you have provided a Canadian address for the CAIPS to be delivered, they cannot be divered anywhere else in the world other than Canada.

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saifsmarty said:
Ladies & their Gentlemen,

The first ever forum members gathering is about to be held in LAHORE on Sunday JUN 12, 2011. Tentative venu is Ziyafat, M.M Alam road Gulberg Lahore & Menu is lunch come Hi-tea buffet from 1300hrs onward.

People we all are in more like same situations and have been helping each other since long and now is the time to turn this helpful e-acquaintance into a friendship which would definitely be of great help after moving to Canada also. In this regard SaifSmarty, Raymasood, Tuco (Lahorecouple) & Saggit_16 took the initiative and decided to have a first ever forum meeting in Lahore. We are waiting for more members to join us to make the history, Currently 5 members are confirmed and we are looking up for more. If you don't want to announce your joining publicly you can PM Tuco, Ray or me and discuss your availability.
Looking forward for your particiapation

Regards,
Saggit_16
hands up lahoreeee boys and girls on this forum lets have party at Ziyafat... come and join its open invitation and lunch with little chit chat about
apna apna case...and apny apny khany ka passy be khud he dany han...:):):)
baki jo bhai log comfrm han woh to aye gay he warna apna apna pata bata dain un ka khana un ka ghar be nai diya jaye ga bulky hamsayoon ko day diya jaye ga or passy un sy wasool hon gye....:):):)

baki lets meet and rock the party.......bbbbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmm

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raymasood said:
hands up lahoreeee boys and girls on this forum lets have party at Ziyafat... come and join its open invitation and lunch with little chit chat about
apna apna case...and apny apny khany ka passy be khud he dany han...:):):)
baki jo bhai log comfrm han woh to aye gay he warna apna apna pata bata dain un ka khana un ka ghar be nai diya jaye ga bulky hamsayoon ko day diya jaye ga or passy un sy wasool hon gye....:):):)

baki lets meet and rock the party.......bbbbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmm
bhai canada walon ki party kab hai.

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
bhai canada walon ki party kab hai.
bahna gee yah to open invitation ha lahore pakistan main jo be ana chahy a sakta ha...or rahi bat canada ki to jab wahan pohnchy gye to wahan be grand party karin gye sab ka sath...

lahoreeee is waja sy kaha ha ka yahan wahi aye ga na go lahore main rahta ha karachi sy jo aye ga woh to kahy ga....ka jitny ki main ny ticket lany ha utny main to main khed he khana kha lun ga....Kidding

for other maybe they hard to join us cuz they are faraway from us but we welcome every one.....

lahoreeee ka to sirf dialogue he mara tha...:):):)

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raymasood said:
bahna gee yah to open invitation ha lahore pakistan main jo be ana chahy a sakta ha...or rahi bat canada ki to jab wahan pohnchy gye to wahan be grand party karin gye sab ka sath...

lahoreeee is waja sy kaha ha ka yahan wahi aye ga na go lahore main rahta ha karachi sy jo aye ga woh to kahy ga....ka jitny ki main ny ticket lany ha utny main to main khed he khana kha lun ga....Kidding

for other maybe they hard to join us cuz they are faraway from us but we welcome every one.....

lahoreeee ka to sirf dialogue he mara tha...:):):)
see u live in lahore so u arrange tht u guys suppose to meet n disscuss ,,,,thts so good instead of been talking lyk n ajnabi anyways i lyk it +1 for u brother hope it works if i havent given u before.

ProActive

Jun 5, 2011
I read this forum, quick question why you ppl wait for Re-medical request. Medical only for 1 year, so why not you voluntarily go for Re-medical. May be it accelerate and kill some wait time, ehh ??

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
see u live in lahore so u arrange tht u guys suppose to meet n disscuss ,,,,thts so good instead of been talking lyk n ajnabi anyways i lyk it +1 for u brother hope it works if i havent given u before.
thanks sis

i also gave you +1 for likeness of our party ...basicly is ka maksad be yahi ha ka ham log ak dosry ko by face jany or jab ka ham sab ka rasta be ak
he ha or sab par muskil waqat chal raha ha

to chalo is sy un ko hosla ho jaye ga .. i hope they will feel that they are not alone in this way and one more thing

barry kahty han ka jo ap ka muskil waqat main dost hota ha woh he ap ka real dost hota ha

or ham sab par muskil waqat he to guzar raha ha ..

well sis ap shayed canada main han...

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raymasood said:
thanks sis

i also gave you +1 for likeness of our party ...basicly is ka maksad be yahi ha ka ham log ak dosry ko by face jany or jab ka ham sab ka rasta be ak
he ha or sab par muskil waqat chal raha ha

to chalo is sy un ko hosla ho jaye ga .. i hope they will feel that they are not alone in this way and one more thing

barry kahty han ka jo ap ka muskil waqat main dost hota ha woh he ap ka real dost hota ha

or ham sab par muskil waqat he to guzar raha ha ..

well sis ap shayed canada main han...
yes brother u r rite i'm in canada,bhai when ever i come online i c everybody so worried but if u'll ask me i dnt think about it also bz i know from december to march2012 i have to wait well same wht my hubby, but still its good wht ever u doing keep it up thx for +.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
ok guys lets talk about my re-medical request?? when can i expect my remedical request... Khansis and mine timeline is only 1 day diffrence. i m sure i will get my remedical request this week.....
Alpha Bhai, First I am confuse with your timeline. Your timeline says “Med’s Request:10/3/2011” than again it says “Med’s Done: Re med waiting” than again you are asking a question on re-medical. Not sure aap ne kitne medical kerwane hy. Baat kuch digest nahi hoi.

Second there is no fix method OR routine way of sending re-medical & re-pcc it varies case by case for example: I received re-medical, re-pcc and IMM form to fill in Oct 2010 before even the original get expire, however; my brother-in-law who’s AOR is month after than me but has the same (medical-PCC) expiry date as mine which expired in Nov 2010 since then no news at all up until now. So no fix method.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
ProActive said:
I read this forum, quick question why you ppl wait for Re-medical request. Medical only for 1 year, so why not you voluntarily go for Re-medical. May be it accelerate and kill some wait time, ehh ??
Because re-medical has to be done only with papers from the embassy saying you have been asked for re-med there were some cases where people went to the DMP and they wouldn't do the re-med without the letter. I know one person who did the re-medical by themselves somehow convinced the DMP to do it and 2 months later the embassy asked them to do re-med again because the one they did previously the embassy hadn't asked for it (something to do with already having a file with them since you did your first medical)...long story short: you will waste your money most probably so it's better to wait for the actual time. After re-med the embassy doesn't take very long anyway so it won't kill much time anyway

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
I noticed the embassy has 2 main strategies:

1) Background checks are done then they ask for re-pcc/imm and re-med. This is for cases where it has already been going on for a long time

2) Background checks either are starting or have been started or file has just had initial review. They notice medical is expired so they send re-med and maybe imm forms/pcc request. This is for cases which have just passed initial review.

My cousins who have AOR from June got re-med request in Feb which was just after it expired so I think they still do both strategies but they are still waiting and when they emailed got response file in background checks.