April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
alpha1980 said:
I GUESS I SHOULD BE A SILENT READER FROM TODAY... I M VERY SAD SOMEONE GAVE ME -3, :mad:
haha you are funny, don't worry it really doesn't matter what people rate you. Someone giving you a -1 doesn't make you a bad person (if it did then one2ka4 bhai would be the worst of us all) lol sorry one2ka4 bhai i'm just joking around with you :p ;D

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
haha you are funny, don't worry it really doesn't matter what people rate you. Someone giving you a -1 doesn't make you a bad person (if it did then one2ka4 bhai would be the worst of us all) lol sorry one2ka4 bhai i'm just joking around with you :p ;D
Haha :) Mahmed sister how are you,How did that storm go other day in your area? it was windy,lightining,rain and hails in my area.
I was telling "Tor-wi" today that Mahmed & Jia both are my ladli sisters and both got PPR, so she says stop calling me baji and make me your ladli sister also so that I can also have PPR :)

Dont worry about rating friends visa officer not going to determin your case base on your rating. We all know chachu JK has worst rating but still he is minister. I am at NO.1 with (-) from bottom. :) Agir (+) lene ke liye mehnit karni parti hy tu (-) lene ke liye be mehnit karni parti hy otherwise no one give you (-) and jab (+)(-) milte hy tu bijli paida hoti hy remember that. Iss liye tu PK mey loadshading ki problem hy ke (-) ziyada hy item and (+) kam hy. ;)

So Alpha1980 bhai as Mahmed sister said dont get disheart with your -3 rating :)

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Haha :) Mahmed sister how are you,How did that storm go other day in your area? it was windy,lightining,rain and hails in my area.
I was telling "Tor-wi" today that Mahmed & Jia both are my ladli sisters and both got PPR, so she says stop calling me baji and make me your ladli sister also so that I can also have PPR :)

Dont worry about rating friends visa officer not going to determin your case base on your rating. We all know chachu JK has worst rating but still he is minister. I am at NO.1 with (-) from bottom. :) Agir (+) lene ke liye mehnit karni parti hy tu (-) lene ke liye be mehnit karni parti hy otherwise no one give you (-) and jab (+)(-) milte hy tu bijli paida hoti hy remember that.

So Alpha1980 bhai as Mahmed sister said dont get disheart with your -3 rating look mine is -43 still I come every day tang karne ke liye :)
Bhai for keeping me as ladli sister I gave you +1 at least I can help your (+) go up. :p The storm was very scary I was at my friends house and was leaving all of a sudden it was so dark and hail was really crazy the tree outside her apartment was bending. So she said don't leave you shouldn't drive right now allhumdulillah Allah saved me if I had left 2 mins earlier I would have been driving during it. :eek:

Also bhai you are right rating k hisab se hota to wes bhai ka visa ab tak lag jata lol so no need to worry it can be -100000 but true rating is only in front of Allah (swt) and what He thinks of you. Everything else doesn't matter. Bhai ap ki duaon se hi PPR mila I am sure, may Allah (swt) give you lots lots lots lots of happiness and a big fat PPR for you INSHALLAH ;D

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
haan gee kya ho raha hai yahaan?
Charger veer ki haal ay. kuch khas nahi ho raha. Bhai tickets te kafi expensive ne summer season ich. I am still fighting to get a reasonable fare.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

Dont worry about rating friends visa officer not going to determin your case base on your rating. We all know chachu JK has worst rating but still he is minister. I am at NO.1 with (-) from bottom. :) Agir (+) lene ke liye mehnit karni parti hy tu (-) lene ke liye be mehnit karni parti hy otherwise no one give you (-) and jab (+)(-) milte hy tu bijli paida hoti hy remember that. Iss liye tu PK mey loadshading ki problem hy ke (-) ziyada hy item and (+) kam hy. ;)

So Alpha1980 bhai as Mahmed sister said dont get disheart with your -3 rating :)
;D he is the "PPR wala Bhai" PPR apke kadmo mai ;D

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Charger veer ki haal ay. kuch khas nahi ho raha. Bhai tickets te kafi expensive ne summer season ich. I am still fighting to get a reasonable fare.
brother check out this site vayama.com and cheapo.com. Mein inna sitan te ticket buy kitta sigaa, changa fare lab gaya si

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
Tor-wi said:
;D he is the "PPR wala Bhai" PPR apke kadmo mai ;D
haha sis he should start his consulting company right? That's what I think. Our very own punjabi consulting firm in Canada, but he will have to do skype conferencing for people like me who don't live in the GTA ;D also free advice for ladli sisters.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
saggit19 said:
torwi..congrats.. that is good news..inshAllah next will be ppr.
Dont worry about the objection letter..if you reply to that objection with solid proof, then you don't have to worry. :)

good thing that they are working on your file..look at us..my hubby hasn't received the re-medical so far.
Thanks sister...inshAllah :) I am trying my best to give them solid proofs...and dont worry your husband will get it soon as well..seems like they are in action these days...

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
wes786 said:
;D ;D LOL okay, but remember you still got 3 brothers!
Yes 3 brothers + 3 bhabhiyaaa.....I feel richh mashAllah :)

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
mahmed17 said:
haha sis he should start his consulting company right? That's what I think. Our very own punjabi consulting firm in Canada, but he will have to do skype conferencing for people like me who don't live in the GTA ;D also free advice for ladli sisters.
Yeah even his name makes sense....one 2 ka 4...consult with him and soon you will be 2 from one and then 4... ;D

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Sounds like you are are giving +1 free mai....how abt +1-ing me too...I only have 1+ so far... :'(