Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
wes786 said:
You are always in a danger zone until you have landed!!!!!!!! Yes I mean landed and went your house. There was a brother from Afghanistan on this forum who received his passport back with VISA on it and then the embassy sent him a letter stating that they needed the VISA issued passsport back because they have made some mistake. Thats brother never came online after, I am not sure if anyone knows what happened to him. Anyone?? But yeah the point is never be too confident, things can change anytime.
everything worked out in the end for him. he posted on the other forum that his case had been completed and he was going to canada.

but yes, on that same forum i saw another case of uzze, whose wife got ppr and then they cancelled her ppr..
may we never have to go through that horrible situation and may Allah make this process easy on us and reward us for going through this ordeal.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Pak28 said:
salam every one there is an update from my side I got RE Medical repcc and IMM forms and Supp forms all together now how long do i have to stay for PPR .........or do they give any refusal or objection letter after this or its last stage
Congratsssssss

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit19 said:
everything worked out in the end for him. he posted on the other forum that his case had been completed and he was going to canada.

but yes, on that same forum i saw another case of uzze, whose wife got ppr and then they cancelled her ppr..
may we never have to go through that horrible situation and may Allah make this process easy on us and reward us for going through this ordeal.
Ameen!! Thats good atleast all that waiting time was worth it at the end for him!

A

alpha1980

Pak28 said:
salam every one there is an update from my side I got RE Medical repcc and IMM forms and Supp forms all together now how long do i have to stay for PPR .........or do they give any refusal or objection letter after this or its last stage
Waoeeeeeee Congrats Pak28....

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
You are always in a danger zone until you have landed!!!!!!!! Yes I mean landed and went your house. There was a brother from Afghanistan on this forum who received his passport back with VISA on it and then the embassy sent him a letter stating that they needed the VISA issued passsport back because they have made some mistake. Thats brother never came online after, I am not sure if anyone knows what happened to him. Anyone?? But yeah the point is never be too confident, things can change anytime.
yes wes bro i remember him .............oh my Allah ham sub ko safe raky its really painful if it happen i will get heart attack

A

alpha1980

khan82 said:
yes wes bro i remember him .............oh my Allah ham sub ko safe raky its really painful if it happen i will get heart attack
I m sad....... Where is my Re-medical request :'( ::)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
Pak28 said:
see i told u , u ll get remedical soon ................
congratz again ..........
wats ur AOR DATE ?

PLZ PRAY FOR ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
wes786 said:
It happend! I was following this forum at the time. Some of the older members might remember him like Sidney, peacekeeper, knaeem and some other older members but they don't come here anymore :(
salam wes hai .....
kasi hain aap ................. i want to knw dat ppr request letter bhi tcs se ayat hai kya ???

aur agar ppr aur redemical sath ayaee tu ??? tcs se ayat hai yeh pak post seee ?

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
zujal said:
hi everyone;

my husband received the following reply from the visa post in Islamabad today.

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by a decision making officer. Documetns were received from applicant on 26 May 2011 and have been forwarded to applicant's file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Any ideas what is going on perhaps? He has already has re-medical imm forms, supplementary forms and police checks etc.

Good luck everyone...

@ saggit19;

can my husband join you guys on sunday please?

regards
congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
u r near to ppr....................

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
he was also on the other forum...Finally he has landed in Canada. His relative wrote a letter that his marriage is fake etc but his wife via contacting MP's i think have made the embassy re-evaluate his case....He is in Canada now.

A

alpha1980

I GUESS I SHOULD BE A SILENT READER FROM TODAY... I M VERY SAD SOMEONE GAVE ME -3, :mad:

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
alpha1980 said:
I GUESS I SHOULD BE A SILENT READER FROM TODAY... I M VERY SAD SOMEONE GAVE ME -3, :mad:
hahahaha so funny i cant give you +1 since last time i gave you now we should wait till 168hrs dont be silent reader just pray for me alottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

A

alpha1980

khan82 said:
hahahaha so funny i cant give you +1 since last time i gave you now we should wait till 168hrs dont be silent reader just pray for me alottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
sis.... u r sweet , but i guess someone has a problem with me its -4 now.. anyhow we still pray for them even they leave negative response.... we dont care ....