Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Hey Zujal really sorry yar I missed the last part of ur message
Yes it is an open invitation n abi tak tou venu yahi hai jo post kiya hai ok check ur inbox in a min

PS; Thanks saggit19 :)

zujal said:
hi everyone;

my husband received the following reply from the visa post in Islamabad today.

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by a decision making officer. Documetns were received from applicant on 26 May 2011 and have been forwarded to applicant's file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Any ideas what is going on perhaps? He has already has re-medical imm forms, supplementary forms and police checks etc.

Good luck everyone...

@ saggit19;

can my husband join you guys on sunday please?

regards

Pak28

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
Expire Jan 2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
none
LANDED..........
i wish soonnnn
salam every one there is an update from my side I got RE Medical repcc and IMM forms and Supp forms all together now how long do i have to stay for PPR .........or do they give any refusal or objection letter after this or its last stage

dante2010

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats Pak28. InshAllah very soon you'll get PPR. U are one step closer now :)

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Remedical or even rePCC doesnt have to do anything with objection letter. I saw many cases where they asked remedical and RePCC and then refuse the case. They think that our money and time has no value at all.

Tor-wi said:
UPDATE

Re-medical received after an objection letter received last month... :( pata nahi what they are doing...

Pak28

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
Expire Jan 2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
none
LANDED..........
i wish soonnnn
UOC said:
Remedical or even rePCC doesnt have to do anything with objection letter. I saw many cases where they asked remedical and RePCC and then refuse the case. They think that our money and time has no value at all.
Ohhhhhhh then its so bad mean we still in danger zone until they didnt ask for PPR oh still fear may Allah help us

Pak28

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
Expire Jan 2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
none
LANDED..........
i wish soonnnn
dante2010 said:
congrats Pak28. InshAllah very soon you'll get PPR. U are one step closer now :)
Thanks keep me in your prayers

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Pak28 said:
salam every one there is an update from my side I got RE Medical repcc and IMM forms and Supp forms all together now how long do i have to stay for PPR .........or do they give any refusal or objection letter after this or its last stage
congrats .u r a step ahead :)

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Ladies & their Gentlemen,

The first ever forum members gathering is about to be held in LAHORE on Sunday JUN 12, 2011. Tentative venu is Ziyafat, M.M Alam road Gulberg Lahore & Menu is lunch come Hi-tea buffet from 1300hrs onward. Everyone is openly invited

People we all are in more like same situations and have been helping each other since long and now is the time to turn this helpful e-acquaintance into a friendship which would definitely be of great help after moving to Canada also. In this regard SaifSmarty, Raymasood, Tuco (Lahorecouple) & Saggit_16 took the initiative and decided to have a first ever forum meeting in Lahore. We are waiting for more members to join us to make the history, Currently 5 members are confirmed and we are looking up for more. If you don't want to announce your joining publicly you can PM Tuco, Ray or me and discuss your availability.
Looking forward for your particiapation

Regards,
Saggit_16

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Pak28 said:
Ohhhhhhh then its so bad mean we still in danger zone until they didnt ask for PPR oh still fear may Allah help us
You are always in a danger zone until you have landed!!!!!!!! Yes I mean landed and went your house. There was a brother from Afghanistan on this forum who received his passport back with VISA on it and then the embassy sent him a letter stating that they needed the VISA issued passsport back because they have made some mistake. Thats brother never came online after, I am not sure if anyone knows what happened to him. Anyone?? But yeah the point is never be too confident, things can change anytime.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Pak28 said:
Wow all at once! Well you are getting closer my friend! Congrats!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Ali_427 said:
Yes, but you are together, no waiting game.... :) Guess how much proof you can send in every week LOL, I would send them a 100 Pictures a week and they will have to approve because they wont have place to store all my pics in the file LMAO

BEST OF ALL THERE WILL BE SMILES IN THOSE PICTURES...
I have seen inland cases where applicants have sent thousand of photos, and pages and pages full of information on how they have met, and are in a genuine relationship and have kids and get rejected at the end! Follow the inland thread and you will hear the shocking stories! Inland is not a good way of processing anymore, it used to be back in the days but things have changed now.

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
wes786 said:
You are always in a danger zone until you have landed!!!!!!!! Yes I mean landed and went your house. There was a brother from Afghanistan on this forum who received his passport back with VISA on it and then the embassy sent him a letter stating that they needed the VISA issued passsport back because they have made some mistake. Thats brother never came online after, I am not sure if anyone knows what happened to him. Anyone?? But yeah the point is never be too confident, things can change anytime.
app nei tu dara dia :(

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Pak28 said:
Congrats.. You received them all together.. Great :) .. Now your next step is PPR InshAllah soon.

Is yours a wife case or a husband case ?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
jia said:
app nei tu dara dia :(
It happend! I was following this forum at the time. Some of the older members might remember him like Sidney, peacekeeper, knaeem and some other older members but they don't come here anymore :(

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
wes786 said:
It happend! I was following this forum at the time. Some of the older members might remember him like Sidney, peacekeeper, knaeem and some other older members but they don't come here anymore :(
ya I remember,some one share this on forum k visa lagnei k baad chc contacted tht person.