Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
Is there anyone on the forum who's file has been moved to interview queue after Re medical ??????????????????????? :eek:

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
bestplace4u said:
Baji I am saying na dont worry, you are lucky got re med look at me no re med
BAJIIIIIIIIIIIIII :'(...kitni baar bataun mai apki baji nahi hun nahi hun nahi hun... :mad:

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
S khan said:
Is there anyone on the forum who's file has been moved to interview queue after Re medical ??????????????????????? :eek:
Yes ONE 2 KA 4 here. File has been moved to interview in Dec 2010 after re-medical (requested befor expire) and re-pcc (requested before exipre) and after filling IMM forms also in Oct 2010.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
S khan said:
I have the same case we are in the same boat sister InsaALLAH we will both get the PPR soon. :) Actually this means that your file hasn't been moved to interview queue during initial assessment they have given the chance by resolving that issue with the objection letter.
ohh I see...keep in touch..you have been sponsered or you have sponsered your wife?

mj1998

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Thank You. That's the info I was looking for. I will call them up and request for the forms.

Doctorkhan said:
Bro there are a few other forms that u need to fill along with pptc 042 which u can only get from the canadian consulate . In that package limited validity form is also included . I had to give originals of my citizenship certificate and her B-form and Birth certificate .

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tor-wi said:
BAJIIIIIIIIIIIIII :'(...kitni baar bataun mai apki baji nahi hun nahi hun nahi hun... :mad:
Bestplace4u bhai, ap na kahe bar bar baji. Dedi keh lo kuch nahi jata ap ka - kya hy ke filmi dour hy :)

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Bestplace4u bhai, ap na kahe bar bar baji. Dedi keh lo kuch nahi jata ap ka - kya hy ke filmi dour hy :)
NO BAJI, APA, BAJJO, APIYA, APPI, DIDI, BIBI, BUA, MUSI, AUNTIE :-X Call me sister...choti sister ::)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tor-wi said:
NO BAJI, APA, BAJJO, APIYA, APPI, DIDI, BIBI, BUA, MUSI, AUNTIE :-X Call me sister...choti sister ::)
Thx for clarification. Chale ap ko choti Ladli sister keh lete hy. Wo Mahmed & Jia dono meri ladli sisters thi dono ko PPR mil gya :)

Bestplace4u Bhai point to be noted. Waise ik baat hy bhai ap ki. Ub tu aap pictures mey be sad lug rahe, shave be berhi hoi aur hairs be long bhabi ki yaad mey. You really deserve PPR now before I see a big bottle in your hands :)

Ali_427

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tor-wi said:
ohh I see...keep in touch..you have been sponsered or you have sponsered your wife?
I am in the same position, we received the objection letter in April and before we sent the response to objection letter we got the Re-Medical too....

Thanks
Ali

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Ali_427 said:
I am in the same position, we received the objection letter in April and before we sent the response to objection letter we got the Re-Medical too....

Thanks
Ali
So I guess it is their normal procedure now..sending objection + medical soon after

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Re: CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011

qamalik729 said:
You are abs right ........and thanx for this info...its really helpful .... I think average goes to 23 as you know people from afganistan apply here too ......nothing bad with that but just saying that I am sure it takes more time to get security clearance from there ......... so average would come to 23 ...... but for people who have not travelled outside of pakistan to any country does not need clearnence from any country except pakistan ........ i think their cases would be done in 14 to 20 as you said ...................
My wife's case is the most simple, straight forward case there could be. No travel history, no work history, only university education. Its been 16months already and still waiting for PPR. However, she received her remedical end of May so hopefully shortly she will be received her PPR InshAllah...

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Thx for clarification. Chale ap ko choti Ladli sister keh lete hy. Wo Mahmed & Jia dono meri ladli sisters thi dono ko PPR mil gya :)

Bestplace4u Bhai point to be noted. Waise ik baat hy bhai ap ki. Ub tu aap pictures mey be sad lug rahe, shave be berhi hoi aur hairs be long bhabi ki yaad mey. You really deserve PPR now before I see a big bottle in your hands :)
I like this ... ;D may be apki ladli sister banne se mujhe bhi jaldi se PPR mil jai hehe..inshAllah