VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
canadian2020 said:
Hello

I am new to this Forum .

I have a query.

I and my wife applied for canadian immigration in 2006 and got it. But only i landed in Canada and became PR. In 2010 I sponsored my wife and two children while i was still a PR. Now i am canadian Citizen and currently living with my family in Pakistan. Last month I received a letter at my canadian address, from Scarborough Town Centre to appear for interview in regard with my Sponsorship. Now what i should do now?.
if u really want canadan immigration so badly then y did u landed with ur wife at the first point n if not then ur wife should have landed before her visa expires..
now wat has happened is that they know that ur not living in canada n u sponsored ur wife on top of that.. so they r getting the picture that u wanna become a canadian citizen but dont wanna live in canada...
thats y they held ur interview in canada .. otherwise they would have arranged the interview in islamabad...
so now just attend the interview wat happens try to go and attend the interview

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
aapka number bhi kareeb hai jaani
Bhai ap ki dua chahiye. Insha Allah ap dua kre ke embassy mey enter hone de mujhe wife ke saath than number kareeb kya cheen ke lo ga PPR on se :mad:

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011

saggit_16 said:
Welcome to forum,
Currently as per CIC website in 2010 80% of cases were processed in 23 months which is definitely average time...

Apparently on forum most of the 2009 cases have been completed (Got PPR & waiting for Passport with visa) only a few are left. some of the 2010 1st quarter cases have also been completed and all of those were wife cases with an exception and most of 2010 cases are either getting Imm forms, PCC update & remed requests.
so its on average take 14 to 20 months minimum that may increase to 23 as per CIC site
o yes by 2010 & 2009 cases I mean those who got AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt) letter in that year i-e the time when Processing starts at CHC- Islambabd
You are abs right ........and thanx for this info...its really helpful .... I think average goes to 23 as you know people from afganistan apply here too ......nothing bad with that but just saying that I am sure it takes more time to get security clearance from there ......... so average would come to 23 ...... but for people who have not travelled outside of pakistan to any country does not need clearnence from any country except pakistan ........ i think their cases would be done in 14 to 20 as you said ...................

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Bhai ap ki dua chahiye. Insha Allah ap dua kre ke embassy mey enter hone de mujhe wife ke saath than number kareeb kya cheen ke lo ga PPR on se :mad:
One 2 ka 4 bhai...rukhsati kerwayein jaa ker bass ab bht time ho gaya hai...

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
UPDATE

Re-medical received after an objection letter received last month... :( pata nahi what they are doing...

mj1998

Star Member
May 4, 2011
hehe..nice..I will look for that previous post.

khan82 said:
yes i visit him once after six months of our married and yeah i send them lots of proof voluntary and i email them from the day my file transfer from Mississauga may ny kaha ke ya harr hojaye ga ya par if you go to my last postes i also post one of their email that told me be patient :eek: hahahahaha

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HIC2011 said:
One 2 ka 4 bhai...rukhsati kerwayein jaa ker bass ab bht time ho gaya hai...
Maximus bhai, jani bus aa raha ho mein PK iss month exam hy 16 june ko os ke baad than within a week rukhsati kr ke jana hy mein ne wife ke saath CHC entry krne ki try karni hy along with all proof to hand out aur zara baat cheet krne ke liye be aunty se. Agir entry mil gi tu werna Faisal Masjid namaz perh ke aur ghoom phir ke wapis

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Maximus bhai, jani bus aa raha ho mein PK iss month exam hy 16 june ko os ke baad than within a week rukhsati kr ke jana hy mein ne wife ke saath CHC entry krne ki try karni hy along with all proof to hand out aur zara baat cheet krne ke liye be aunty se. Agir entry mil gi tu werna Faisal Masjid namaz perh ke aur ghoom phir ke wapis
hahah ok....so aap ne Lahore anna hai ?

B

bestplace4u

Tor-wi said:
UPDATE

Re-medical received after an objection letter received last month... :( pata nahi what they are doing...
Congrtaz InshaAllah you will rcv the PPR next

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
Any PPR this weeeeeeeeeek :eek: :eek:

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
bestplace4u said:
Congrtaz InshaAllah you will rcv the PPR next
Objection hasnt been resolved as yet brother...we still have to send the response + PCC and additional forms..

B

bestplace4u

Tor-wi said:
Objection hasnt been resolved as yet brother...we still have to send the response + PCC and additional forms..
Baji I am saying na dont worry, you are lucky got re med look at me no re med

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
Tor-wi said:
I have the same case we are in the same boat sister InsaALLAH we will both get the PPR soon. :) Actually this means that your file hasn't been moved to interview queue during initial assessment they have given the chance by resolving that issue with the objection letter.