+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
caips bakwas hai...in my caips they wrote interview waiver recommended..and now interview..they r crazy they dont know what they want
Its good atleast you have received the date right away.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
salam and good morning from pakistan thank you all for wishing us we still need you guys prayer and support .

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
salam and good morning from pakistan thank you all for wishing us we still need you guys prayer and support .
Dear Husband of Khan sister how are you. Yes we all need each others prayers Dua all the time you never know kab kis ki dua Allah Tallah kabool ferma ley. :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
wassalam,

I am tired going to bed becase in 6 hours I have to get up for work! :eek: night all!!!

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Dun worry last working day for this week n then u can sleep as much as u want.... Good night
wes786 said:
wassalam,

I am tired going to bed becase in 6 hours I have to get up for work! :eek: night all!!!

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Ladies & their Gentlemen,

The first ever forum members gathering is about to be held in LAHORE on Sunday JUN 12, 2011. Tentative venu is Ziyafat, M.M Alam road Gulberg Lahore & Menu is lunch come Hi-tea buffet from 1300hrs onward.

People we all are in more like same situations and have been helping each other since long and now is the time to turn this helpful e-acquaintance into a friendship which would definitely be of great help after moving to Canada also. In this regard SaifSmarty, Raymasood, Tuco (Lahorecouple) & Saggit_16 took the initiative and decided to have a first ever forum meeting in Lahore. We are waiting for more members to join us to make the history, Currently 5 members are confirmed and we are looking up for more. If you don't want to announce your joining publicly you can PM Tuco, Ray or me and discuss your availability.
Looking forward for your particiapation

Regards,
Saggit_16

aqSa

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Hi everyone!

Congratulations khan82 sis for recieving remedical..next step PPR INSHALLAH!

Please keep me in your prayers too..m really trying not to freak out, holding my grounds..

I was wondering if we ever had any cases here when someapplicant recieved objection letter who then recieved remedical and PPr..as in i wanted to have an estimate of time of their reviewing the onjection letter reply and then moving on to the next step..

I am a June 2010 AOR, recieved objection letter and IMM forms and PCC in april 2011..now m waiting desperately for a response since may 10th when i sent them a reply of the objection letter..i really really hope i hear something good =s

MuhammadFM

Jun 10, 2011
Assalam O Alaikum

Hope things are gr8 with you all here. Pakistani by Birth but a canadian citizen now and filed immigration for my wife. Process started at CIC Islamabad on 5th June 2010 as it says on their website. Recently in April we were asked to provide some more proofs of our marriage within 45 days. We submitted all other documents along with some pictures, wedding cards, few more emails etc etc etc. Can someone tell me how long does it take from here till we get the actual visa. I know all of you here are facing the same situation but are more informative than me.
Hope to talk soon.. insha Allah
Waiting .... :)

B

bestplace4u

Re: Assalam O Alaikum

MuhammadFM said:
Hope things are gr8 with you all here. Pakistani by Birth but a canadian citizen now and filed immigration for my wife. Process started at CIC Islamabad on 5th June 2010 as it says on their website. Recently in April we were asked to provide some more proofs of our marriage within 45 days. We submitted all other documents along with some pictures, wedding cards, few more emails etc etc etc. Can someone tell me how long does it take from here till we get the actual visa. I know all of you here are facing the same situation but are more informative than me.
Hope to talk soon.. insha Allah
Waiting .... :)
next in re med then ppr or both together. probably 5 to 6 months more.

MuhammadFM

Jun 10, 2011
Re: Assalam O Alaikum

thanks for the reply.. are they accepting passport by mail only or a person can go to Islamabad embassy and have it stamped?
When I applied for my immigration back in 2004 i went to srilanka as they were not accepting any passports by mail due to fear of having it lost. So they asked me to come there and have it stamped. They took it in morning and gave it back in afternoon.
So is there a similar service at islamabad as well?
If not then normally for how long they hold the passport for once it gets to them...?

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Hi everyone, i been emailig the embassy n so far no reply. Last time i got a reply was a months ago n they said ma file is in que for initial review.
So it has been 7 months (Allahamdullah) now n i have heard nothing from the embassy? do u think asking for CAIPS is a good idea or no?

n by da way wat is CAIPS n how do u order it :)
Coz I want to know wat have they been doing wit my case.
THank YOu Guys

aqSa

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
brother bestplace4u,

you are a JUNE 2010 AOR! have you heard anything since the IMM forms and rePCC? how long more do you think they'll take for us JUNE AORs?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
hello all dear bro and sis.. do u guys think CHC-ISB read our blogs.... one of my relative went to embassy otlast week to sign a forum of his new born baby and 2 officers were playing chess .. i guess they should not play chess and should work on our files. i guess i have to give them check mate.... :mad:
Dear Immigration Minister Jason Kenney,

I would like to bring your attention to this serious matter. Many peoples can not afford costly plane tickets to revisit their spouse due to unnecessory lenghty process time line at CHC-I, and we can not also find a status update on time from the mission office, but at least staff at CHC-I enjoyed the chess game while at work with salary from nations tax payers money. Glad to see my tax dollars hard at work.

We are required a full investigation on above matter.

Sincerely,
An innocent victom of CHC-I
ONE 2 KA 4

CC:

Dear Mr Harper,

I will not be contributing to Canada's DEFICIT budget this year. I simply can no longer afford to finance Government staff at CHC-I pleasure activities. I am afraid you have decided to cut public services work force to cut cost in order to balance the budget. However; have the government thought on watching staff activities at work as what they do and how much time they waist and what value they actually contribute. An example is mentioned above for your reference.

Sincerely,
Sick of paying
ONE 2 KA 4

B

bestplace4u

aqSa said:
brother bestplace4u,

you are a JUNE 2010 AOR! have you heard anything since the IMM forms and rePCC? how long more do you think they'll take for us JUNE AORs?
i just received Re PCC and imm forms dated late April after that nothing, right now they are finalizing the applicants of 2010 first quarter, so lets see probably 4 to 6 months more.

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
Dr. Nilufar staff says that we dont have to provide them negative . Negative usually wo xra ma laggata ha aur un ka pass asa system ha k wo apki tasweer ka khud negative bana latta ha. Ap apna hubby ko kaho k Dr Nilufar sa rabta kara she can give u early appointment and the charges are 3500 Rs. I did my 1st medical from Dr Nilufar aur wo ha be Peshawar sa.
They took your picture before taking Xrays form their Cybershot.