+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
alpha1980 said:
Sorry to keep bothering you sis. One last question. Does your hubby received remedical request by Pakistan post ir TCS? Is it 30 days deadine or 45 days??
They send remedical request by regular mail. Only PPR come through TCS.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Most probably thats what it is then, because everyone has been receiving them.
Inshallah, ameen i pray for everyone and especially u bro, keep us in ur prayers! Inshallah everyone will be with their spouses soon!

bro can u tell approx time frame from now to get ppr? any ideas?

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Khan sister Bohut bohut mubarik -baad ho ap ko re-medical ki. Its good news and you are one step close to complete the process :) Ap ki dua ka asir hy.
ONE 2 Ka bro thanks a milion Allah ap ka be kaam and safir khair say kar dy izaat and khushi ke satt jawo Pakistan and soon bahbi jee ka be kaam hojaye and you come back with lots of happiness inshallah ul aziz

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
DodgeCharger said:
Ok Folks News Alert from my side

This is in reply to your correspondence dated May XX, 2011, addressed to the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, concerning the status of your wife's application for permanent residence (APR).

Our records confirm that your sponsorship undertaking was approved and your wife's APR was received at the Canadian High Commission in Islamabad in June 2010. Visa officers have recently (May 2011) conducted a review of this application and have sent your wife new medical examination instructions and have requested additional information from her. Once all documents have been received, visa officers will be in a position to continue with the processing of this application. Current statistics based on historical processing data indicate that officers in Islamabad are finalizing 80% of applications in this category in approximately 23 months from the date of receipt of the completed application. Therefore, it appears that this application is proceeding normally with no unexpected or unwarranted delays.

Can anyone comment what additional information they require at this stage??
Congrats Charger bro you are also one step to ppr many many congrats

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
Inshallah, ameen i pray for everyone and especially u bro, keep us in ur prayers! Inshallah everyone will be with their spouses soon!

bro can u tell approx time frame from now to get ppr? any ideas?
If they didn't send PPR with remedical then PPR normally takes anywhere between 1 - 3 months from remedical...

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
saggit_16 said:
Good.... shopping: must be enjoying
chalo remember in ur prays.... Where is ur Hubby in Canada....GTA or .....? if you don't mind telling

lol! ma 420th post
my hubby is in GTA.mississauga :)

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
khan82 said:
ONE 2 Ka bro thanks a milion Allah ap ka be kaam and safir khair say kar dy izaat and khushi ke satt jawo Pakistan and soon bahbi jee ka be kaam hojaye and you come back with lots of happiness inshallah ul aziz
buhat buhat mubarak hu,I m really happy for u,inshallah next step will be ppr.where is my treat? :)

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
kisi ka interview nhe hoaaa ??? :( yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr caips june k end mai anay hain then reason pta chalay gi inetrview ki :( i am sad

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
kisi ka interview nhe hoaaa ??? :( yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr caips june k end mai anay hain then reason pta chalay gi inetrview ki :( i am sad
Have you got interview date? Lucky you if you got a date. For me they dont have date since December 2010 because they are extreamly busy in processing high volume applications. :)

I think his intention was to write issue PPR on my file but instead by error wrote interview. Now they dont know themself what to do. :)
Every month they reply back saying "Interview required and its hard to give any date at this point" what a joke.

I am glad there are not too many interviews otherwise its been 7 month for me already and imagine if there are 5 interview than 5x7 months = 35 months

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Have you got interview date? Lucky you if you got a date. For me they dont have date since December 2010 because they are extreamly busy in processing high volume applications. :)
mil jaye gi date ap ko bhi inshaAllah...whol told u interview ho ga ap ka? maybe na ho inshaAllah..
meray husband ka hai july k 1st week mai...reason nhe pta interview ki mjhay....abhi to objection letter aya tha ..ab interview.... :(

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
mil jaye gi date ap ko bhi inshaAllah...whol told u interview ho ga ap ka? maybe na ho inshaAllah..
meray husband ka hai july k 1st week mai...reason nhe pta interview ki mjhay....abhi to objection letter aya tha ..ab interview.... :(
I found from their email response that interview is required after I submitted them objection letter response and proof. Also received CAIPS note and it says interview.

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
I found from their email response that interview is required after I submitted them objection letter response and proof. Also received CAIPS note and it says interview.
caips bakwas hai...in my caips they wrote interview waiver recommended..and now interview..they r crazy they dont know what they want