+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
has anyone ever talked to immigration section CHC-Islamabad? If yes then how did u do it? I tried calling the number and they said that i cant speak to anyone in Immigration section. Besides this idiot had no clue what is was asking him!
meri bat hoi hai cell phone say lakin phone chc-isb nai khud kiya hai lakin main nai bi kafi try kiya hai wo phone receive hi nahin karty albata un ko jab tak zaroorat mehsoos na ho wo khud bi phone nahin karty

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 if u are online can u plz tell me how many days they have given to comply with medical instructions?

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
watch it and praise our loving forces, first 5 Chechnians killed in Quetta now this, hats off to brave soldiers of Pakistan.

Weak hearts please dont watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx-nifsdD00&feature=share&skipcontrinter=1
Zulm hai yar sara sar ziyasti aur bygerti hai insaniyat namm ki koi cheez nahin hai yar wo larka bechara jis k pass na pistol hai na kuch aur esi cheez jis say wo in rangers waloon pay hamla kar saky phir bi usay mara ye insan hain...Allah karam kar hum pay apna eh mere Pak PARWARDIGAR sab ko apni hifzo Aman main rakh Ameen

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
wes786 if u are online can u plz tell me how many days they have given to comply with medical instructions?
30 days

A

alpha1980

Re-medical forum pa picture or CHC ki stamp bi lagghi hoti ha??? Aur ya be bataien k Kiya hamko khuc CHC bejhna hot ha after remedical ya Dr khud send kar data ha . Is that correct k there is always a person from CHC there when they take your medical test.. ISB ma tu ziyada mashoor Dr. Nilufar ha .

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
alpha1980 said:
Re-medical forum pa picture or CHC ki stamp bi lagghi hoti ha??? Aur ya be bataien k Kiya hamko khuc CHC bejhna hot ha after remedical ya Dr khud send kar data ha . Is that correct k there is always a person from CHC there when they take your medical test.. ISB ma tu ziyada mashoor Dr. Nilufar ha .
well bro for my husband they just send a letter and his pervious medical ka paper jo expire howa ta wo and list of Doctors contact number and yes he has to have new pic with negitives so that is all they ask for and you dont have to send any thing for islamabad after they do their medical with Dr who are in list then they will send by themselves to India and i think it takes few weeks then india will send result to chc islamabad

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
incase if the letter is delayed then wat to do?
You email them and let them know about the situation. Scan and send them the appointment letter and receipts as a proof and then send the hard copy of the receipt aswell.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
alpha1980 said:
As stated, they send the previous expired certificate that has all your info along with it is the new slip underneath to put in the new info. You take that to the doctor and they give you an appointment. Medical results dr khud mail karte hai it goes to new delhi and gets entered in their system. Aur Canadian embassy se koi bhi nahi huta its just like a normal hopital, except they are authorised for immigration medicals.

A

alpha1980

khan82 said:
well bro for my husband they just send a letter and his pervious medical ka paper jo expire howa ta wo and list of Doctors contact number and yes he has to have new pic with negitives so that is all they ask for and you dont have to send any thing for islamabad after they do their medical with Dr who are in list then they will send by themselves to India and i think it takes few weeks then india will send result to chc islamabad
Dr. Nilufar staff says that we dont have to provide them negative . Negative usually wo xra ma laggata ha aur un ka pass asa system ha k wo apki tasweer ka khud negative bana latta ha. Ap apna hubby ko kaho k Dr Nilufar sa rabta kara she can give u early appointment and the charges are 3500 Rs. I did my 1st medical from Dr Nilufar aur wo ha be Peshawar sa.

A

alpha1980

Khsn sis ka hubby ki remedical request sa ab mujha bi umeed lag gai ha k mera remedical bi jaldii ajai gha mera aur sis ka darmiyan 1 day ka differnce ha. Unko imm forum 19 ko issue howa tha aur mujha 20th ko aur sis ka documents 28 ko received howa aur mine was 30th.. Interesting isn't ;)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
alpha1980 said:
Dr. Nilufar staff says that we dont have to provide them negative . Negative usually wo xra ma laggata ha aur un ka pass asa system ha k wo apki tasweer ka khud negative bana latta ha. Ap apna hubby ko kaho k Dr Nilufar sa rabta kara she can give u early appointment and the charges are 3500 Rs. I did my 1st medical from Dr Nilufar aur wo ha be Peshawar sa.
no no bro i dont let my hubby to go to Dr Nilufar i feel jealous if he goes to female dr hahahaha i am just kidding i will let him know thanks for informing

A

alpha1980

khan82 said:
Sorry to keep bothering you sis. One last question. Does your hubby received remedical request by Pakistan post ir TCS? Is it 30 days deadine or 45 days??

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
alpha1980 said:
Sorry to keep bothering you sis. One last question. Does your hubby received remedical request by Pakistan post ir TCS? Is it 30 days deadine or 45 days??
its ok bro it doesnt bother me yes its 30 days ,but i dont know by which post he got it i will ask him once he wake up and i will post for u here