+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
Yes bro coz schools are off that is why every one Want to go garmi be feel nhi hoti jab insaan khosh ho you should have book your ticket a month ago
Khan sister you are right but I am booking ticket for month after but still that much high. Ub majbori hy CHC ki werna I will never ever go in this season.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
Hahaha no Wes bro may tu iss liy artal karny wali hon qun ke OSS say ek din pehly he muji re pcc and forms mely hai agr OSS ka remed pehly aye tu may artal Karti hon lol :p
Tu mein be tu yehi keh raha hoon, april walon ke PPRs aachuke hain aur meri wife ka abhi tak :'( :'( :'( :mad:

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Khan sister you are right but I am booking ticket for month after but still that much high. Ub majbori hy CHC ki werna I will never ever go in this season.
High season starts first week of June and lasts until first week of September bro. Why don't you try PIA straight to Lahore from Toronto. My cousin's wife just left on June 2nd and she paid 1300, try that out.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
High season starts first week of June and lasts until first week of September bro. Why don't you try PIA straight to Lahore from Toronto. My cousin's wife just left on June 2nd and she paid 1300, try that out.
Wes bhai that is preference but I nearly called 5-10 agents already plus online search for PIA but on one is giving fare less than $2300 for booking date month after since I am flexibale with dates, university samester tu miss kr he dya ub

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
Tu mein be tu yehi keh raha hoon, april walon ke PPRs aachuke hain aur meri wife ka abhi tak :'( :'( :'( :mad:
inshallah wes bro deer aye drust aye issi may be Allah ka kohi raaz hoga jo hamy nahi pata so apko dehk kar ab may be artal say bahir aye nahi karonge artal hahahah Allah is kareem inshallah sub better kary ga

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
inshallah wes bro deer aye drust aye issi may be Allah ka kohi raaz hoga jo hamy nahi pata so apko dehk kar ab may be artal say bahir aye nahi karonge artal hahahah Allah is kareen inshallah sub better kary ga
InshAllah...

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
ONE 2 KA 4 bro that is true Allah heen ko taba kary jo ham sub ko iss hall py la kar kary kiye howay hai Allah heen say sakhat pochy ga inshallah

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Wes bhai that is preference but I nearly called 5-10 agents already plus online search for PIA but on one is giving fare less than $2300 for booking date month after since I am flexibale with dates, university samester tu miss kr he dya ub
Yeah man, I guess the high season started already! Because I remembered I went to Pakistan on June 8th last year and that was the last day tickets were still cheaper (~1800) and then the next day they were going to jump to 2300. BTW, you didn't tell me the new compay that charges 2c/min...

muau

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
02-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-06-2011
Hello guys I recieved an update from my MP - He told me that Islmbad believes our marriage to be genuine and that they are waiting for IMM Forms and re-pcc so they can further continue with the process. My wife sent it in on the 15th and on the 16th she recieved a message that the mail was delivered. However Islmbd is saying they havent received the forms.... what should we do?!?!?!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
muau said:
Hello guys I recieved an update from my MP - He told me that Islmbad believes our marriage to be genuine and that they are waiting for IMM Forms and re-pcc so they can further continue with the process. My wife sent it in on the 15th and on the 16th she recieved a message that the mail was delivered. However Islmbd is saying they havent received the forms.... what should we do?!?!?!
It normally takes them a month to month and a half these days to sort out their mail room. My wife sent her documents in early March and they said they havn't attached them to her file when I emailed them in mid April. So send them the tracking details and see what they have to say. Usually they would reply back by saying: "they might have recieved the documents but unfortunately they are unable to provide details for every documents received" I say you wait a few more weeks and email them again to see whats happening...

muau

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
02-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-06-2011
thanks for your reply bro....... i just want this to go fast, i know my MP is going to push them and even ask the minister to request to islmbad to hurry up... i was told after the they receive the forms and re pcc... then we would be moved on to the background - which could be as quick as 1-3 months or as late as a year... and then we would be issued re medical and then ppr.... from observing time lines here it seems like most people get remedical 1-3 months after the submitting the imm forms....... my wife mentioned to me that usually when she mails documents via TCS she gets a message saying it was given to NASIR however this time the said someone else.... could there have been a mix up?

A

alpha1980

muau said:
Can u please share your timeline...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
muau said:
thanks for your reply bro....... i just want this to go fast, i know my MP is going to push them and even ask the minister to request to islmbad to hurry up... i was told after the they receive the forms and re pcc... then we would be moved on to the background - which could be as quick as 1-3 months or as late as a year... and then we would be issued re medical and then ppr.... from observing time lines here it seems like most people get remedical 1-3 months after the submitting the imm forms....... my wife mentioned to me that usually when she mails documents via TCS she gets a message saying it was given to NASIR however this time the said someone else.... could there have been a mix up?
Yeah normally if its a simple case 1-3 months after it should either be medical with PPR or just medicals if the background checks are not done yet. Nasir was one of the receivers there. Now there has been another one by the name Kashif I believe, do you know if that was the person received them? Or I am sure if there are more names people would mention it here. My wife's documents were always received by SHAMOON till the end of last year, but when she submitted her PCC and IMM forms they were received by Nasir and I was in doubt too becuase they didn't attach the documents untill mid April. But after 3 months of pcc and imm forms she has received remedical request so I think it should be ok just wait a little more and see if you get a positive response from them. Everyone wants this done fast, however there is no way to make it faster. Whether its a Lawyer/Counsilor, MP or a minister, they can't do anything to make the process faster. It is what it is...

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
try gala travel online Emirates fare total 1948.94

ONE 2 KA 4 said:

A

alpha1980

wes786 said:
Yeah man, I guess the high season started already! Because I remembered I went to Pakistan on June 8th last year and that was the last day tickets were still cheaper (~1800) and then the next day they were going to jump to 2300. BTW, you didn't tell me the new compay that charges 2c/min...
Waoee my wife landed islamabad on 8th june 2010 last year and i still remember flight landed at 1:15 pm..