+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

A

alpha1980

wes786 said:
Yeah normally if its a simple case 1-3 months after it should either be medical with PPR or just medicals if the background checks are not done yet. Nasir was one of the receivers there. Now there has been another one by the name Kashif I believe, do you know if that was the person received them? Or I am sure if there are more names people would mention it here. My wife's documents were always received by SHAMOON till the end of last year, but when she submitted her PCC and IMM forms they were received by Nasir and I was in doubt too becuase they didn't attach the documents untill mid April. But after 3 months of pcc and imm forms she has received remedical request so I think it should be ok just wait a little more and see if you get a positive response from them. Everyone wants this done fast, however there is no way to make it faster. Whether its a Lawyer/Counsilor, MP or a minister, they can't do anything to make the process faster. It is what it is...
My documents were recived by Nasir as well :-[

A

alpha1980

Y CHC is not replying to the emails. Everytime i sent them email they just send confirmation of acknowledgment that they received email but no response :(

A

alpha1980

alpha1980 said:
Y CHC is not replying to the emails. Everytime i sent them email they just send confirmation of acknowledgment that they received email but no response :(
Any + 1 for sale?? ;D

A

alpha1980

Danny4450 said:
It depends on a couple of factors:

1) Did you change jobs, moved, went out of country, etc since your application was filed?
2) Was your case straight forward i.e. full wedding, lots of supporting docs, no red flags etc?

Usually if you didn't do much since the application was filed, not many updates on the IMM forms that you sent, then it won't take too much time. If that is the case, you will get your Re-med with your PPR InshAllah ;)
Nothing change, my case is straight forward, no red flag .. Also thanks for the sweet reply +1 for u..

A

alpha1980

A_H said:
Hello eveyone im new here oh yaaro the *censored word*ing chc said my married is not genies loser people im so mad n upet i applied in may 2009 after 2 yrs they *censored word*ing said marriage is fake now i have to do appeal n i have no :( idea wht to do plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me out plzzzz it was my love marriage after 10 yr my parent agreed i dont no how long i have to wait more
I m sorry to hear that.. Ap ki rukhsati howi ha ya just nikkah? Pls advise.

A

alpha1980

khan82 said:
inshallah wes bro deer aye drust aye issi may be Allah ka kohi raaz hoga jo hamy nahi pata so apko dehk kar ab may be artal say bahir aye nahi karonge artal hahahah Allah is kareem inshallah sub better kary ga
Baji jiiii, ap ka pehla ajai gha InshAllah . Please bhook hartal mut karna. Bahi behno k lia hamesha qurbani deta ha... Umeed ha hum behn bahi aik he flight par jai gha ... Time to pray Fajr namaz its 3:45 am guys wake up...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
alpha1980 said:
I think they have set up filters. If people send lots of emails, after certain number of emails I think they get filtered to junk or some other mailbox.

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
salam guys,,
i need some help, for the attestation of education certificates, does it need to be "laywer" approved or is the foreign affairs attestations valid? please let me know.

A

alpha1980

lonelyinca said:
salam guys,,
i need some help, for the attestation of education certificates, does it need to be "laywer" approved or is the foreign affairs attestations valid? please let me know.
Lawyer is fine.. Sent them orignal and attested the copies..

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
alpha1980 said:
Any + 1 for sale?? ;D
Bro try emailing them around 7 am in the morning ( canada time ) .... I usually emailed them at this and mostly got the reply by 8:30 am same day.

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
mj1998 said:
..about the file number: They had sent a letter to my wife mentioning that I should go to the passport office here along with my IDs and sign the consent form, but the letter did not have a file number. I had called them up a few times and they weren't able to find the file number. My wife called them, and they told her that they can't provide the file number over the phone. So, she went to the embassy and they apologized for not providing the file number.

I have already signed the consent form here along with my IDs in Dec '10. I just haven't confirmed with CHC-ISB to see if they've received it or not.

Did you fill out PPTC042 when applying for LVP?

Thanks.

So ur wife had to go to islamabad to get a file number ? :O ..... seems unfair yaaar ... Yes i filled PPTC042 for the LVP . Were you asked to submit ur original citizenship certificate with citizenship application of ur daughter ??? If yes , then did u get ur original docs back ??

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Doctorkhan said:
Bro try emailing them around 7 am in the morning ( canada time ) .... I usually emailed them at this and mostly got the reply by 8:30 am same day.
Thats what I do normally too and I get a reply everytime...

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
mahmed17 said:
Salam dear, lol of course when you come on here I always give you +1 because your posts always make me smile and feel happy ;D lol of course I have to use yet because when he gets here it will be another story :p im just joking my poor husband good thing he doesn't visit these forums lol. Yes Toronto airport is busy so I can imagine the lines well I don't mind slight delay but I won't be able to wait for too long it will be a nerve wracking time.

Any idea of how my husband could get his G2 or G license? He has an international drivers license right now but I want to know if he can bypass having to do the G1 and then waiting for 12 months for his G2?

Yeah I just came from outside its sooooooo humid apparently thunder showers later
Well I think he can drive here for 60 days to begin with...then he will go for his G1...only benefit that I recall is that he will not have to wait for 8 months before he could go and do his G2 test....he can go right away...btw my uncle had his G1 and he decided to take his G directly instead of taking G2 and then G...but this is like 5 yrs ago..so you may wanna check on this too

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
wes786 said:
Thats what I do normally too and I get a reply everytime...
LOL ... may be they are too happy to go home at the end of the day and do this " ahsan " on us by promptly replying :D

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
A_H said:
Hello eveyone im new here oh yaaro the *censored word*ing chc said my married is not genies loser people im so mad n upet i applied in may 2009 after 2 yrs they *censored word*ing said marriage is fake now i have to do appeal n i have no :( idea wht to do plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me out plzzzz it was my love marriage after 10 yr my parent agreed i dont no how long i have to wait more
awwww :'( dont be upset...fight for it...you have done it for 10 yrs...you can overcome this one too inshallah...