+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Salam Wes bhai. How are you. I wish you happy birth day in advance. May Allah give you long life with good health and happiness. How is your grand father feeling now.

How is simplecall going on. Bhai that rounding minute is suck. I have found another provider now they are also on per/min base but they charge you only 2 cent/minute for PK. :)
Wassalam, I am well thanks for asking and I hope the same for you. Thanks for the wishes and your duas bro. Grand Father is doing better now Alhumdolillah. Simple call, mmm, I don't know man, sometimes the quality is great and sometimes is really poor. Whats the other provider?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Haha nahi. Bhai he was my buddy from day one.
Haha, I was just kidding bro. I am glad you went to his place to welcome him and to help him out with things that might be new to him.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Danny4450 said:
Did you get a reply to your email regarding your File # ?
No they havent replied yet to my email so im waiting n i will email them again insha'allah this monday :)

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ohh by da way guys, all my uncles n two of my aunts husbands are driving school teachers,
wen insha'allah all of our spouses come, let me kno so u can get discounts n their good teachers :)

I passed ma G2 wit only 3 lesson lol (thats coz im a great drive n love drving :) )

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
one question what the heck does these stand for? rePCC and IMM forms

kashif8597

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2010
AOR Received.
13-July-2010
alpha1980 said:
Kashif bahi salam, ap July Aor ho ap ko abhi imm forums aur re- pcc nahi aya?
Nahin abhi nahin aya. IMM form is the supplementary form right? And should I send re-pcc voluntarily? Thanks.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
R.Mujgani said:
re-PCC --> Re-request for Police Clearance Certificate, because the initial one is expired.
IMM Forms --> Immigrations forms along with suppelemantary form (Becuase they want your updated information, they request to fill them out again)

Normally when the file opens for the first time after 9-12 months people get the rePCC and IMM forms again. Hope that helps...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
kashif8597 said:
Nahin abhi nahin aya. IMM form is the supplementary form right? And should I send re-pcc voluntarily? Thanks.
IMM forms are immgration forms that you filled out initially with your application. They ask you to refill: Application for Permanent Resident, Family member information Form, Schedule1/Background Declaration along with Supplemantary Information Form again.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
R.Mujgani said:
RePCC stands for Re - Police clearence certificate. It is usually requested by CHC Islamabad when the file is opened for the initial review. IMM forms are usually the same forms that were filled out for the application by the person being sponsored as they want to know the updates. They ask for the RePCC to perform a criminal activity check, from the time the application was filed till it was opened for initial review.

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dante2010 said:
Ali_Shah I gave you +1. Btw, my wife got the re-medical letter on 3rd may, she went to Dr. Roohina Sattar and they gave her a date of 26th MAY. My wife explained them that CIC-I gave us 30 days timeline and since the letter was issued on 27th APRIL, 30 days will be over on 27th May. They said oh we cant do anything etc etc. But after persistent insisting they asked her to come on 19th May and then again on 23rd May for the second half of re-medical. Which I found to be very ridiculous. So she went to IOM, and they also gave her a date of 23rd May bcoz the lady doctor was gone for 1 week vacation. The environment was a lot better here plus they send documents faster then Dr.Roohina Sattar so she decided to go with IOM. anyways how long do you guys think I can EXPECT a ppr for my wife after their call?
Thanx for +1 :) Brother agar Allah nai chaha to INshallah 1 say 1.5 month main app ko PPR Issue ho jaye ga after completion of your medical baqi jo Rab ko manzoor :)

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
Ali_shah Bro salam i did pray for all of us aur haa agr Allah meri dua sy karta hai to may give all happiness to you and all other forum member and as i promised bestplace4u bro I did nafil for him and Allah sub ko kamyab kary ap sub be muji apny dua O may yaad raky zaror :)
w,salam sis thank you so much... you did pray for me thats good :) and Ameen

kashif8597

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2010
AOR Received.
13-July-2010
Danny4450 said:
RePCC stands for Re - Police clearence certificate. It is usually requested by CHC Islamabad when the file is opened for the initial review. IMM forms are usually the same forms that were filled out for the application by the person being sponsored as they want to know the updates. They ask for the RePCC to perform a criminal activity check, from the time the application was filed till it was opened for initial review.
Thanks you so much Danny4450 and Wes786. You guys are awesome. Should I wait for CIC to send me request or you recommend sending them voluntarily?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
kashif8597 said:
Thanks you so much Danny4450 and Wes786. You guys are awesome. Should I wait for CIC to send me request or you recommend sending them voluntarily?
Alot of people have done it voluntarily and have saved some time by doing that. If you plan to do that I suggest you do it 9 months after your file was transfered to Islamabad. Because if you send it too early it could expire again by the time they open your file for initail review.

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
take minds of for while of this immi,enjoy it :

it calls extra ordinary future planing >>>>
an old man waiting for train while siting on a bench

young boy: sir wat tym is it ?
old man :refused to tell the tym .
boy insisted again and again but old man denied again and again
at last boy asked the reason , old man saif if i tell u time ..then u will ask my name,about me and about my job etc
then i will ask abt u and both of us will become frank , if by chance u will get seat with me in train >> there u may get down at my station >> my daughter is coming to recieve me >> she will meet u ,she is beutyfull and likely u will fall in love with her,she will insist to marry u and i dont want a son-in-law who has no wrist watch and asking tym to others ...
young boy was so surprised/shoked ...there he said to old man : FITTAY MUNH TERA BABYA :D