May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
A

alpha1980

kashif8597 said:
If I were, the timeline would be a max of one week.
Kashif bahi salam, ap July Aor ho ap ko abhi imm forums aur re- pcc nahi aya?

B

bestplace4u

whywait:( said:
Salaam to you bro,

I used to live in US. when I moved here, I paid $95 and without any kind of test I got the G ;D I still can't do the paralel or what ever you call it lol 8)
cool so it means no test, well parallel no worries if you drive in London then you are a master in it :)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hot-Lier said:
I became permanent resident of Canada on 25th, Dec 2009.At that i just stayed here for a priod of 40 days and returned back to my country to continue my job and to wind up few family affairs. I am married having kids and they were declared and gone through the whole process as per the CIC Policy but they were non accompanying members and i proceeded alone. I came back to Canada again on 22Oct, 2010 for permanent settlement and started my first job on April 2011. I filed my first tax assessment for the previous years 2009 & 2010 on April 2011 (With Nill Income). I do have a job now but have not received any reply from Revenue Department for my previous years tax assessment (In which income is nill). Now all of my paper work is ready. Can i submit my papers to Mississauga without Option C and explanation that i cant have Option C until my first tax file is in progress. Coz i called Cra and they asked me i should wait for more time as it is in process and till i cant ask for option C. So what should i do in this case....Please seniors help..
Salaam Bhai. For sponsership tax assessment OR option C form from CRA is not mandatory. If you read the document checklist (Page2) it says the wording which mean If you are not attaching the Option C than attach a employment letter from your employer. Sine now you have a job you can obtain a job latter from your employer and attach it, also if possible attach your latest pay stab.

FYI. Meeting Income requirement is not necessory to sponser your spouse.

B

bestplace4u

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Salaam Bhai. For sponsership tax assessment OR option C form from CRA is not mandatory. If you read the document checklist (Page2) it says the wording which mean If you are not attaching the Option C than attach a employment letter from your employer. Sine now have a job you can obtain a job latter from your employer and attach it, also if possible attach your latest pay stab.

FYI. Meeting Income requirement is not necessory to sponser your spouse.
aray look whos here :p

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
Any idea of how my husband could get his G2 or G license? He has an international drivers license right now but I want to know if he can bypass having to do the G1 and then waiting for 12 months for his G2?

Yeah I just came from outside its sooooooo humid apparently thunder showers later
Salaam sister. If your hubby has a international liscence when you go for G1 (written test) inform the officer that you have int licence he will check and will wave the 8 month waiting period. After passing G1 your hubby can go for G2 road test.

It is not necessory to have int. liscence. My Abu G has liscence from Saudi Arabia in Arabic but was certified translated in english which they accept.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whywait:( said:
ahhhh sis you the bestest:)
yes it's nerve wracking waiting at the airport...great feeling:) hmmmmmmm so you'll be flowering your carrrr oh lala 8) I wanted to do that but by brother surprised me by getting us a hummer limo :eek: sooo sweet of him to do so:)

My hubby also has international driver's licence BUT they said we will not accept it:/ So now I have to fight for it and see if he could get away from G1 & G2! We both are working so it's hard to make time at he the same time now:( sucks!! I told him to wait few months at least BUT nooooooooooooo!!!

speaking of outside...this morning I got the news that my big bro had motorcycle accident yesterday!!
my mind was so upset that I locked my keys in the car while the car still running!!
Then this stupid spider had nothing better to do and was sitting on my hand and made me screeeeam ???
Salaam. I am sorry to hear about accident. May Allah give him/her quick recovery and good health.

Since you locked keys inside your car are you able to unlock the door.Hope you have spare keys if not than there is a way of unlocking it if you have a metal hanger. Make the hanger straight and from one end bend it like a U shap and insert that U shap down right beside your window glass untill its reach half of your door position and than try to hook with door unlocking cable inside and pull it up. OR simply make a basic registration($65 4 service) with CAA than call them and they will unlock it for you. :)

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
To get CAIPS application info toll free no inside Canada is availble now : 1-800-667-6703 and landlines :613-946-0953.
(hope its good for assistance). regards , *saif.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:
ONE 2 KA 4 brother, Interview ki date mili ke nahi?
Salaam Jaania. Nahi kuch be nahi. Wo chess game play krne se free ho ge tu kuch kare ge na. One brother on this forum told yesterday that his cousin went to embassy to handout their baby forms and he saw two of them were playing chess game. Kuch tu haya kare.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Salaam Jaania. Nahi kuch be nahi. Wo chess game play krne se free ho ge tu kuch kare ge na. One brother on this forum told yesterday that his cousin went to embassy to drop their baby form and he saw two of them were playing chess game. Kuch tu haya kare.
Thats hilarious!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
aray look whos here :p
Kaise ho bhaiya. If I refresh your memories there was a forum member ASIMKHAN (landed already) last night I went to his house and had dinner with him :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Kaise ho bhaiya. If I refresh your memories there was a forum member ASIMKHAN (landed already) last night I went to his house and had dinner with him :)
baray connections banaraye bhai?? khair tu hai? ;)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Thats hilarious!
Salam Wes bhai. How are you. I wish you happy birth day in advance. May Allah give you long life with good health and happiness. How is your grand father feeling now.

How is simplecall going on. Bhai that rounding minute is suck. I have found another provider now they are also on per/min base but they charge you only 2 cent/minute for PK. :)