Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
kashif8597 said:
What is your timeline? Are you July 2010 AOR?
Kashif bro kahi ap CHC islamabad ke mailing section may to job nhi karty ho coz now adays Kashif receive all mails :eek: just kidding

mj1998

Star Member
May 4, 2011
..about the file number: They had sent a letter to my wife mentioning that I should go to the passport office here along with my IDs and sign the consent form, but the letter did not have a file number. I had called them up a few times and they weren't able to find the file number. My wife called them, and they told her that they can't provide the file number over the phone. So, she went to the embassy and they apologized for not providing the file number.

I have already signed the consent form here along with my IDs in Dec '10. I just haven't confirmed with CHC-ISB to see if they've received it or not.

Did you fill out PPTC042 when applying for LVP?

Thanks.

Doctorkhan said:
Bro trust me u dont need canadian citizenship to apply for LVP .... either u can apply for it at the same time of applying for ur citizenship or after applying for the citizenship .... and your wife dont need to go to the embassy to get the file number .... I bugged them for two weeks by sending faxes and emails and eventually they called my wife in karachi and provided her the file number on phone and they apologizeed for responding late and told that due to workload they are unable to respond in a timely manner . Then i went to the passport office in Toronto to sign the consent form ppt028 and the passport office sent the same form by fax to CHC-ISB consular section .... for verifying this info you can call the Canadian consulate ..... IF u have a pakistani passport of ur daughter submit it with the application and for Canadian citizenship requirement just write a letter stating that ur citizenship case is in process and give them the file number for reference .... just give a call to the consulate and confirm with them whether i am right or wrong .

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
rackeya said:
hey guys, should the sponsored person email to get the file number or the sponsorer? ???
both of you can since Islamabad some time response to my hubby email much faster than i am his sponsor so doesnt matter as long as you give them full detials of your personal information both you and your husband date of birth marriage date when you start to sponsor him name contact information and all of them

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
NO problem! I just try to help people with what I know and experienced. I am no lawyer or a consultant, I am just an average guy like others on this forum :)
Wes bro kehty na ke kabe ghroor nahi kiay hai lol ;D

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
R.Mujgani said:
Wes bhai i always pray for everyone here to be reunited wit their spouses. ur always in ma prayers :)

n Khan82, lol i do give +1's but wen i said i give more as in in life u get a step higher n Allah SWT loving u more :)
Did you get a reply to your email regarding your File # ?

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
whywait:( said:
salaam sis,
I was wondering who was kind enough to give me 1+, I gave everyone 1+ yesterday 8). I like how you use the word "YET" lol!!
my hubby's experiance at the airport was ok, other than long lines and an hour of delay he was fine:)

It's boiling hot in Toronto today :eek:, it's 33+ :eek:
Salam dear, lol of course when you come on here I always give you +1 because your posts always make me smile and feel happy ;D lol of course I have to use yet because when he gets here it will be another story :p im just joking my poor husband good thing he doesn't visit these forums lol. Yes Toronto airport is busy so I can imagine the lines well I don't mind slight delay but I won't be able to wait for too long it will be a nerve wracking time.

Any idea of how my husband could get his G2 or G license? He has an international drivers license right now but I want to know if he can bypass having to do the G1 and then waiting for 12 months for his G2?

Yeah I just came from outside its sooooooo humid apparently thunder showers later

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
saggit_16 said:
Wsalam no bro :(
Someone please break the gloominess yar. PPR na sahi koe or hee godnews share ker dou
ok well I shared PPR news already so now I will share another good news. On Monday at 10 am NASIR received my hubbys passport at the embassy lol ;D hope this will make u feel happy :p

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mahmed17 said:
ok well I shared PPR news already so now I will share another good news. On Monday at 10 am NASIR received my hubbys passport at the embassy lol ;D hope this will make u feel happy :p
Ahh cool! so by the end of next week InshAllah he should receive his passport back with the VISA on it.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
wes786 said:
Ahh cool! so by the end of next week InshAllah he should receive his passport back with the VISA on it.
INSHALLAH, I hope he will get decision made and passport back at top record speed inshAllah and I pray that wes bhai you will receive PPR very very soon I am sure inshAllah in the next 1 or 2 weeks ;D ;D this is my dua for you and babhi

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mahmed17 said:
INSHALLAH, I hope he will get decision made and passport back at top record speed inshAllah and I pray that wes bhai you will receive PPR very very soon I am sure inshAllah in the next 1 or 2 weeks ;D ;D this is my dua for you and babhi
InshAllah...Ameen!

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
mahmed17 said:
Salam dear, lol of course when you come on here I always give you +1 because your posts always make me smile and feel happy ;D lol of course I have to use yet because when he gets here it will be another story :p im just joking my poor husband good thing he doesn't visit these forums lol. Yes Toronto airport is busy so I can imagine the lines well I don't mind slight delay but I won't be able to wait for too long it will be a nerve wracking time.

Any idea of how my husband could get his G2 or G license? He has an international drivers license right now but I want to know if he can bypass having to do the G1 and then waiting for 12 months for his G2?

Yeah I just came from outside its sooooooo humid apparently thunder showers later
Mamed sis if he has international driver license he doesn't has to wait for 12 months or have G1 he can get some classes with driving school and he can go and book an appointment direct for G2 so its good he has international license my hubby also drive in pak ,but he doesnt have international driver license i told him make one for u even if its fake :eek:,but u can remove 12months or i think its 8 months of wait lol

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
ahhhh sis you the bestest:)
yes it's nerve wracking waiting at the airport...great feeling:) hmmmmmmm so you'll be flowering your carrrr oh lala 8) I wanted to do that but by brother surprised me by getting us a hummer limo :eek: sooo sweet of him to do so:)

My hubby also has international driver's licence BUT they said we will not accept it:/ So now I have to fight for it and see if he could get away from G1 & G2! We both are working so it's hard to make time at he the same time now:( sucks!! I told him to wait few months at least BUT nooooooooooooo!!!

speaking of outside...this morning I got the news that my big bro had motorcycle accident yesterday!!
my mind was so upset that I locked my keys in the car while the car still running!!
Then this stupid spider had nothing better to do and was sitting on my hand and made me screeeeam ???

mahmed17 said:

Mar 2, 2011
hmmmm i like this info, thanx
yesterday I gave you 1+ and now I'll give you another one:)

khan82 said:
Mamed sis if he has international driver license he doesn't has to wait for 12 months or have G1 he can get some classes with driving school and he can go and book an appointment direct for G2 so its good he has international license my hubby also drive in pak ,but he doesnt have international driver license i told him make one for u even if its fake :eek:,but u can remove 12months or i think its 8 months of wait lol

Mar 2, 2011
no 1+ for you for 168 hours :eek:

khan82 said: