April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Thanks Mahmed sister. Allah ap ko be kamyabi de ameen. I have only 1 Finance course in this term. In spring/Summer you have limited courses to choose from PLUS I am in the maze of planing to visit PK so ended up with only 1 but tough ??? "Risk Managment & Insurance"
Oh mashAllah sounds like you have your hands full with that course. Right now I am only taking 1 as well (I needed a lighter load so that's why) so I decided to take a chemistry course which now makes me feel like :mad: :mad: lol khair inshAllah soon it will be over just 2 days to gooooooooooo and ameen to the dua shukriya bhai means a lot to me :)

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
saifsmarty said:
MAHMED SIS BOHAT BOHAT SHUKRIYA FOR SUPORT AND DUA .

ANDEERA SIS BOHAT SHUKRIYA FOR UR SUPORT AND FOR AN DVICE .
MAHMED AND ANSEERA SISTERS ...UR SO NICE AND SUPORTIVE .I FEEL LIKE FAM WHEN I COME TO FORUM .PPL R CARING AND AT LEAST WE R ONE IN PROBLEMS .... WE PAKISTANIS ..

TUCO BHAI THX YAAR FOR DUA ..I M WAITING TO C U GUYS IN MEETING . ( YAAR MAI BOHAT SAD HU ANYWAY.)
ABY BETAY KO CAL KY HAI, US SAY 3 DIN SAY BAT NHY HOYE ... IS TIME SO RHA HOGA .. I MISH HIM SHO MUCH ...HES MY LITLE SNOOPY ...I LOV U SUFYAN MY BOY .DADY ALWAYS REMINDS U AND LOVES U .
no problem saif bhai we really are like family idar to sab ap ki feelings samajh saktay hain aur aik dosre k liay duaein bhi karte hain, Allah (swt) inshAllah will soon unite you with your son and wife I am sure of it. :D

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
Okay now is my time to go to bed, sleep time so I can be fresh for work tomorrow otherwise I might fall asleep at my job then if I lose my job and CHC finds out they will ask for some random financial requirement :p

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
mahmed17 said:
Okay now is my time to go to bed, sleep time so I can be fresh for work tomorrow otherwise I might fall asleep at my job then if I lose my job and CHC finds out they will ask for some random financial requirement :p
good nityyyy :)

rackeya

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
Volunterily sent updating documents April 5 2012
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Done on the June 25th Dmp sent it out on June 29th. Medical recieved update on ecas on July 7th!
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 17 2012 / E-cas updated w/decision made JULY 15 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
hey sorry they wont let me personal message you, but i got married 3 years ago, when i was 15 and now that im 18 i just started my application process this may, im currently living with my husband in pakistan. how is ur application going? when did u get married? any difficulties so far?
let me know, stay in touch :) :D :D

rackeya

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
Volunterily sent updating documents April 5 2012
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Done on the June 25th Dmp sent it out on June 29th. Medical recieved update on ecas on July 7th!
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 17 2012 / E-cas updated w/decision made JULY 15 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
rackeya said:
would there by any chance be a difference in the timeline since he isnt a pakistani citizen, he only lives there, he is an afghani citizen.... let me no :) thank you !!

please let me know!?! :) would there be?

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rackeya said:
please let me know!?! :) would there be?
no there would be no difference to your application...in fact in some cases i have observed they process visa applications for afghans faster than pakistanis...be happy :)

canadian2020

May 28, 2011
Hello everyone.

Please Help.
I have sponsored my wife and two children when i was a PR card holder now i am a canadian Citizen. I have one problem . I am currently living in Pakistan i have received a letter at my canadian address to appear for interview and they have asked for list of Doxs. What should i do know.

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok guys here is a question.

what is the procedure of certified translation in lahore?... As I need to get my documents translated and than certified.... Any guidance will be appreciated.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
tuco said:
salam to all brothers & sisters, i just wana know what is the best way to buy PIA ticket from Toronto to Lahore?? i mean it's better to buy online from PIA website or to go to some travel agent there in canada??
please guide since we want to book my wife's flight ASAP before it's tooo expensive...she'll be coming in August...
Going to an agent is always cheaper than buying it online...:)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
tuco said:
salam Mahmed sis, it's handsome 250$ difference :)...my wife will be going to agent then...
sister my wife is not coming for Eid only, she'll be spending good 4 months with me :):):) in fact these 4 months cover important dates of our lives :):) mine and her birthday :) our wedding anniversary :) and 2 eids :):) so naturally we can't wait for the august to come.. toooooooooo excited :):):):):)
p.s: she's skipping her fall semester from school for me :)
Wow 4 months eh? Well enjoy and make the best holidays out of it. Yeah last year when I visited my wife I planned it so both of our birthdays we celebrated together. However, we have missed our first anniversary, but hoping to celebrate the 2nd together InshAllah in October.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
canadian2020 said:
Hello everyone.

Please Help.
I have sponsored my wife and two children when i was a PR card holder now i am a canadian Citizen. I have one problem . I am currently living in Pakistan i have received a letter at my canadian address to appear for interview and they have asked for list of Doxs. What should i do know.
Who has called you for an interview? I didn't think that sponsors are ever called for an interview :S Please elaborate so someone can answer and help you properly...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
i.Solo said:
Ok guys here is a question.

what is the procedure of certified translation in lahore?... As I need to get my documents translated and than certified.... Any guidance will be appreciated.
There are offices that do translations you just have to find one in your area. Sorry am not from Lahore but I am sure someone will let you know where the office is...

canadian2020

May 28, 2011
Who has called you for an interview? I didn't think that sponsors are ever called for an interview :S Please elaborate so someone can answer and help you properly...

Scarborugh office has called for interview

highhope

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Hi All: Can anybody know how CHC ISL inform you about PPR, I mean via post or email. I have a lawyer who is here in canada and have given his mailing address, though in application mentioned both his and my email address. I am curious as i come to know that CHC gives only 21 days to respond and it usually take 3+ weeks to reach mail here in Canada from ISL.

TIA