+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Wow 4 months eh? Well enjoy and make the best holidays out of it. Yeah last year when I visited my wife I planned it so both of our birthdays we celebrated together. However, we have missed our first anniversary, but hoping to celebrate the 2nd together InshAllah in October.
yes my wife will be with me for more than 4 months :) i'm looking forward to it impatiently :)

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i.Solo said:
Ok guys here is a question.

what is the procedure of certified translation in lahore?... As I need to get my documents translated and than certified.... Any guidance will be appreciated.
ask your spouse to go near anarkali bazar beside punjab university old campus...there are some translators there who do it for nikah nama and CNIC

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everone,

I have a question. CHC told me that background checks were over for my application, which was a few months ago. But after that they replied to one of emails saying that my file was in queue for review. What are they reviewing now? Any ideas? I have also been in queue for interview for the past whole year. I haven't received any correspondence from them, nothing at all apart from the generic emails.

B

bestplace4u

Zindagi barri udaas hai,

Mujhe lagi pyaas hai,

Mujhe dunya se na koi Aas hai..

Khuda kary uski LIGHT chali jaye jo ye sochay k

Meri POEM bakwaas hai

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yar kise ne koi analysis kiya hai ke how long does they take to stamp the visa on passport

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
i was told it takes 2 - 2.5 months :(

B

bestplace4u

HIC2011 said:
btw i called embassy yesterday they said 20-25 days
20 25 days tou bolne ko hai for some members it took longer or may be they are saying 20 to 25 working days :D

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
20 25 days tou bolne ko hai for some members it took longer or may be they are saying 20 to 25 working days :D
yar it also depends on medical results. I have noticed people who have received PPR and Re-Med together un ko tha time zaida lagta hai

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zs101 said:
Hello everone,

I have a question. CHC told me that background checks were over for my application, which was a few months ago. But after that they replied to one of emails saying that my file was in queue for review. What are they reviewing now? Any ideas? I have also been in queue for interview for the past whole year. I haven't received any correspondence from them, nothing at all apart from the generic emails.
my guess is they have waived your interview nahi tou you would already have it...just like what happened to Mahmed17's hubsand...and as it has been in queue for interview that why it is taking little longer
btw where have you been for so long? lol...reading silently?

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HIC2011 said:
yar it also depends on medical results. I have noticed people who have received PPR and Re-Med together un ko tha time zaida lagta hai
paayi jaan thora aur sabar kar lou...tadi kashti kinarey lagan wali aey...tension kis cheez di :p