April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
andeera1 said:
an d i m gonna spent only 1 eid wd my hubby....for the 1st time.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( i m thinkin not to come back to this CRUEL EVIL COUNTRY :'( :'( got only 3 weeks vacation from work :'(
i know same happened with me i wanted to go for 5 weeks but i could only take 4 and 4 weeks in Pakistan feels like 4 days lol but khair at least we get that time to spend with them and make the most of it. Those 4 weeks were the best of the 2 years of my marriage so far, inshAllah I hope i get to spend my first eid with my husband as well. INSHALLAH.

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
mahmed17 said:
i know same happened with me i wanted to go for 5 weeks but i could only take 4 and 4 weeks in Pakistan feels like 4 days lol but khair at least we get that time to spend with them and make the most of it. Those 4 weeks were the best of the 2 years of my marriage so far, inshAllah I hope i get to spend my first eid with my husband as well. INSHALLAH.
yeah i kno i asked thm for a mnth bt get only 3 weeks...... :'( :'( :'( :'( KOI DUKH KO NHIN SAMAJHTA lol

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
andeera1 said:
bharr main gaye paisay..life azab ban gai hai yaar srly i m gona sucide soon... :'(
please aise mat socho, hum sab ko strong hona chahiye, i know k yeh time bohat mushkil hain magar suicide karne se kuch behtar nahin hota in fact humari families k liay hi azab hain or na hi application cancel karne main kuch behtari hain we must stay strong and firm in our belief that Allah (swt) always does what is best for us humay kia patha is main behtari kia hain magar zaroor hain agar Allah ne aisa likha hain humare liay aur inshAllah hum sab ka time aye ga jab apni families k saath hon gaye think of that time and stay strong. I pray for everyone that we unite with our spouses soon inshAllah.

Also what is your timeline?

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Bhai main ap k liay bohat khush hon ap k 4 months bohat achay guzare gye inshAllah, and the best thing is you will be together for all those important dates. In my 2 years of marriage i have been with my husband for 0 eids, 0 birthdays, 0 anniversaries, but 1 new year LOL so make those moments count. ;D My birthday is in August so I am waiting k meray husband ka PPR a jaye to inshAllah we spend our first eid and birthday together INSHALLAH

p.s. being with her husband is more important than school, mashAllah you must have an awesome wife make sure you let her know that ;)
bohat bohat shukriya mahmed sis :):) yeah she makes an awsome wife :):)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saifsmarty said:
JEE , KAM HAI 10:30 MAMU K PAS CANTT JANA HAI .IMP KAM HAI .

ABY BAS KUCH RECITE KRU GA.

SIS ,IM THINKING K SAB CHOR DU OR APNA SAB KUCH WAPIS MUGA LU ISBD SAY MONDAY KO .
MAI BOHT THK CHUKA HU.
Saif bhai. Pray to Allah that atleast they are processing your case and you dont have any interview with them. I have a family friends girls here there story is exactly same as your, husband was here before marriage than moved to USA and ended up getting marriage in Canada than he permanently moved to PK from USA for this sponsership. Baji was telling me this week It has been 41 months (3.5 yrs) still inprocess and her husband has 3 interview's already (latest Jan 2011) and DNA test also for babies. They have 2 babies. So you are lucky they didnt ask you for DNA or multiple interviews.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
tuco said:
bohat bohat shukriya mahmed sis :):) yeah she makes an awsome wife :):)
Hope Allah (swt) always keeps you this happy if not even more happy :)

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andeera1 said:
no karachi i send u msg chk
many thanks andeers sis :):) aap ne hamari muhskil asaan ker di...for your info yeah my wife the sponsor and my file for transferred to ISB recently...and they have stopped sending AOR anymore...so i won't be receiving any AOR i guess

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
one2ka4- mere bhai forgot to say to you that i pray Allah (swt) makes you get the best marks in your exams, hope you pass with wonderful marks and babhi jee will be so proud of you so when you go she will have all your favorite things made ;D

my final is monday and i feel like :eek: ??? :-[ LOL

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
tuco said:
many thanks andeers sis :):) aap ne hamari muhskil asaan ker di...for your info yeah my wife the sponsor and my file for transferred to ISB recently...and they have stopped sending AOR anymore...so i won't be receiving any AOR i guess
ur welcome..... :) no need 2 say thanks.........may Allah help us all n make the difficult easier aameen :'( :'( :'(

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saifsmarty said:
THTS TRUE , WAHA CHUTY LENA BRA MASLA HAI OR JO LO USK BHY PESAY CHOR K AOO TO GUZARA HOTA HAI .

GUD LUCH ANDEERA SIS .

TUCO BHAI GUD LUCK THAT BHABI JEE IS COIMING YAAR.
shukriya saif bhai :)
plus aap pareshan na hon aap ka kaam hone wala ha InshAllah :) bhai ki dua ha dil se aap k liye :) we'll discuss in detail when we meet

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
one2ka4- mere bhai forgot to say to you that i pray Allah (swt) makes you get the best marks in your exams, hope you pass with wonderful marks and babhi jee will be so proud of you so when you go she will have all your favorite things made ;D

my final is monday and i feel like :eek: ??? :-[ LOL
Thanks Mahmed sister. Allah ap ko be kamyabi de ameen. I have only 1 Finance course in this term. In spring/Summer you have limited courses to choose from PLUS I am in the maze of planing to visit PK so ended up with only 1 but tough ??? "Risk Managment & Insurance"

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
mahmed17 said:
please aise mat socho, hum sab ko strong hona chahiye, i know k yeh time bohat mushkil hain magar suicide karne se kuch behtar nahin hota in fact humari families k liay hi azab hain or na hi application cancel karne main kuch behtari hain we must stay strong and firm in our belief that Allah (swt) always does what is best for us humay kia patha is main behtari kia hain magar zaroor hain agar Allah ne aisa likha hain humare liay aur inshAllah hum sab ka time aye ga jab apni families k saath hon gaye think of that time and stay strong. I pray for everyone that we unite with our spouses soon inshAllah.

Also what is your timeline?
MAHMED SIS BOHAT BOHAT SHUKRIYA FOR SUPORT AND DUA .

ANDEERA SIS BOHAT SHUKRIYA FOR UR SUPORT AND FOR AN DVICE .
MAHMED AND ANSEERA SISTERS ...UR SO NICE AND SUPORTIVE .I FEEL LIKE FAM WHEN I COME TO FORUM .PPL R CARING AND AT LEAST WE R ONE IN PROBLEMS .... WE PAKISTANIS ..

TUCO BHAI THX YAAR FOR DUA ..I M WAITING TO C U GUYS IN MEETING . ( YAAR MAI BOHAT SAD HU ANYWAY.)
ABY BETAY KO CAL KY HAI, US SAY 3 DIN SAY BAT NHY HOYE ... IS TIME SO RHA HOGA .. I MISH HIM SHO MUCH ...HES MY LITLE SNOOPY ...I LOV U SUFYAN MY BOY .DADY ALWAYS REMINDS U AND LOVES U .

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
saifsmarty said:
MAHMED SIS BOHAT BOHAT SHUKRIYA FOR SUPORT AND DUA .

ANDEERA SIS BOHAT SHUKRIYA FOR UR SUPORT AND FOR AN DVICE .
MAHMED AND ANSEERA SISTERS ...UR SO NICE AND SUPORTIVE .I FEEL LIKE FAM WHEN I COME TO FORUM .PPL R CARING AND AT LEAST WE R ONE IN PROBLEMS .... WE PAKISTANIS ..

TUCO BHAI THX YAAR FOR DUA ..I M WAITING TO C U GUYS IN MEETING . ( YAAR MAI BOHAT SAD HU ANYWAY.)
ABY BETAY KO CAL KY HAI, US SAY 3 DIN SAY BAT NHY HOYE ... IS TIME SO RHA HOGA .. I MISH HIM SHO MUCH ...HES MY LITLE SNOOPY ...I LOV U SUFYAN MY BOY .DADY ALWAYS REMINDS U AND LOVES U .
aww plz dun b sad........we all will pray 4 u IA sab theek hojayega....bohot juldi u will b wd ur son IA...and phr apko ye din yaad b nh aaingay .....