Buffalo - 2nd AOR between 15th April to 15th May

druid2010

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SMUPK1 said:
Hi,

I done my medical yesterday before medical request, i get this idea from your this post and call to my doctor, and he said yes off course , why not, a lot of peoples go through medical before request come, if you have a your file number and have a Visa office information, or you go to with your AOR letter whcih VO send you, you can do it before request come. But remember that if your VO is buffalo then you can go through medical before request come. Outside this office very difficult and depend upon your country.

Another new information which i get from doctor that it takes 4 month to complete your medical, becuase now a day procedure is different before that.

quote author=druid2010 link=topic=44345.msg711786#msg711786 date=1302639409]

hi smupk1, are you in canada or usa?...yes this is what I have heard too..my appointment for medicals is monday april 18, 2011.....I am still awaiting medicals...
has anyone heard of people doing medicals before getting the request to speed up the process??....Since I am in toronto, and its been 12 months since 2nd AOR from buffalo, I figured I might as well do the medicals before they request it to speed up the process.... anyone heard negative feedback from VO on people doing this?

SMUPK1

May 30, 2010

Hi, I am in Canada and my doctor also told me that so many cases go through medical before request come and yet no one complained about negative effects on file. I also a little bit worried about it and in between that i do or not, then doctor clear me that and show some files for example that you have no problem and its betetr for your case for speed up, even though doctor said that u are late, u done before at least when your B file number come. I am not a lawer so its up to you, but i also apply for PR and here on TFW visa and done medical 2 day before.So i am satisfied with doctor as he told me all procedure that how now a day, CIC deal with medical results

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well this is surprising.
I dnt think doing the medical without the forms from Buffalo is adviceable in anyway.And i discussed with my lawyer and he also said that u cant.

S
SMUPK1 said:
Hi, I am in Canada and my doctor also told me that so many cases go through medical before request come and yet no one complained about negative effects on file. I also a little bit worried about it and in between that i do or not, then doctor clear me that and show some files for example that you have no problem and its betetr for your case for speed up, even though doctor said that u are late, u done before at least when your B file number come. I am not a lawer so its up to you, but i also apply for PR and here on TFW visa and done medical 2 day before.So i am satisfied with doctor as he told me all procedure that how now a day, CIC deal with medical results

druid2010

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simp said:
Well this is surprising.
I dnt think doing the medical without the forms from Buffalo is adviceable in anyway.And i discussed with my lawyer and he also said that u cant.

S
Check out this case on trackitt..look at his notes...he did meds in advance and he got ppr from buffalo on friday without meds request.....

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/discuss/canadian-experience-class/469

abhi812

Sep 10, 2010
But always remember,by doing medical you can fasten ur case but u wont be able to know ur status till u gett PPR.
By getting medicall atleast u r sure that ur applctn is selected

spatel09

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
xxxx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
druid2010 said:
I have sent a case specific inquiry today..let's see if they reply with the standard quote or a different one.
Hey Druid2010..

Did you got any reply from Buffalo VO.

Please keep posting your update.

Thanks and Good Luck

druid2010

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spatel09 said:
Hey Druid2010..

Did you got any reply from Buffalo VO.

Please keep posting your update.

Thanks and Good Luck
just finished my meds today (done in advance before I got the request). Doc says the results will reach ottawa in 3 weeks and will provide me tracking number when the results are ready to be mailed out...

I got the reply from buffalo below (it's the same standard reply):

Your application is in process. We are unable to provide a date when the processing of your application will be complete.
Regards,
Canadian Consulate General Buffalo
Immigration Section
buffalo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

spatel09

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
xxxx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
druid2010 said:
just finished my meds today (done in advance before I got the request). Doc says the results will reach ottawa in 3 weeks and will provide me tracking number when the results are ready to be mailed out...

Your application is in process. We are unable to provide a date when the processing of your application will be complete.
Regards,
Immigration Section
buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Hey Thanks for reply

parulkrish

Oct 19, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 26,2010
AOR Received.
March 09,2010
File Transfer...
August 04/2010 to New York, IN process 30/08/10
Med's Request
November 8, 2010
Med's Done....
December 6, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
I sent 3 E-mails in last 45 days but no reply

spatel09

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
xxxx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
druid2010 said:

Regards,
Immigration Section
buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Hi Druid2010

Is it ok to send medical without request from VO.

Do VO take in to account???

Please suggest...

druid2010

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spatel09 said:
Hi Druid2010

Is it ok to send medical without request from VO.

Do VO take in to account???

Please suggest...

I have seen cases where meds done in advance has helped speed up the process (only buffalo and other us offices)...I have taken the risk to do it in advance....I have not seen any negative effects so far...again it is totally your decision...most senior members do not recommend doing it before the request but I am prepared to take the risk with the hope of speeding up my case....my view is that at the most they may ask me to redo it which I am prepared to do....

druid2010

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
druid2010 said:
I have seen cases where meds done in advance has helped speed up the process (only buffalo and other us offices)...I have taken the risk to do it in advance....I have not seen any negative effects so far...again it is totally your decision...most senior members do not recommend doing it before the request but I am prepared to take the risk with the hope of speeding up my case....my view is that at the most they may ask me to redo it which I am prepared to do....
Go through this link in detail (this guy did his meds in advance and got ppr from buffalo on friday)

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/canadian-experience-class/645856165/medical-exam-in-advance/page/1

danhass

Sep 21, 2010
US
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
druid2010 said:
Go through this link in detail (this guy did his meds in advance and got ppr from buffalo on friday)

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/canadian-experience-class/645856165/medical-exam-in-advance/page/1
i think by now it has become enough of a myth/reality that it needs to be busted/confirmed:

DOES DOING MEDICALS WITHOUT RECEIVING MEDICAL REQUEST FROM VO HELP SPEED UP THE PROCESS IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM ??

danhass

Sep 21, 2010
US
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
i have created a new thread here: http://bit.ly/gTlPuY

called 'Myth vs Fact: Doing Medicals before Request Speeds up the Process? Help Seniors'

let's discuss this topic over there

danhass

Sep 21, 2010
US
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
i have an update ... i just became a star member :D