February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Sanoua said:
Hello, I have a question what is the schedule A form?? I only received schedule 1 and they are asking me to complete schedule A? Can anyone help plz?
Here is schedule A sanoua.. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf what is schedule 1 isnt that schedula A if so then the above link would work for you too yara1999--just print and fill it out! And yara1999 the RQ i've heard is the easiest thing to fill out just some questions about the sponsor where they live/work--can be done in 5 minutes.

Best of luck! All such great news from everyone!!

Btw, my husband landed on Friday. Immigration didn't keep him long, his flight landed at 7:15 and was out by 8-8:05 asked simple questions as who u coming to, what address, how much money you bringing with you--and they gave him a bag full of info and a form for him to fill out for his health card. They were very nice, they say welcome to Canada and you are on your way out :) We had such a great weekend with family and friends and went to the CN tower yesterday. Everyone, this nightmare does come to an end and then it feels sooo good, like it never happened--i am as light as a feather and everyone is in my prayers hope you all feel this! Keep the faith alive, keep positive :)))

Yass

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
Doc's Request.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2011
Med's Request
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
09-10-2012
Passport Req..
21-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2013
LANDED..........
21-02-2013
Tina85 said:
Hey everyone! We are still waitin it's been 2 weeks since we submitted docs.... They say they are waitin on security background check and that comes
From cic in Canada... Does anyone know how long that would take? And is it a check for me or my husband.? I hope he gets an email With PPR! Inshallah khair for all my dear ones :)
Hello Tina85,
It is good to hear from you, I have few questions to complete your row on the chart if you don't mind:
- When was your application received by CIC?
- When did you get a letter to renew medical and RQ?
I have no idea about the security background check, but I hope it doesn't take long :)

Yass

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
Doc's Request.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2011
Med's Request
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
09-10-2012
Passport Req..
21-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2013
LANDED..........
21-02-2013
yara1999 said:
Good Morning Everyone,

i havent been an active member of this forum but rather a silent one , my husband received this email today- we filed August 2011 , our file was transferred to damascus in Nov of 2011. My question is , the residency questionnaire is the same as of the sponsor questionnaire? and where can i find Updated Schedule 1 form ? i wish they provide a link to these forms so there is no confusion.

Dear Sir,
Hello Yara,
It is good to hear friom you too. :)

The residency questionnaire is not the same as the sponsor's questionnaire, and both the RQ and the Schedule 1 are supposed to be attached to the email your husband received from the Embassy.
But if you need them I can email them to you?
I have couple of questions about your application if you don't mind, so I could add it to the chart:
- What day in August 2011 CIC received your application?
- What day in November 2011 the file was transferred?

Yass

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
Doc's Request.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2011
Med's Request
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
09-10-2012
Passport Req..
21-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2013
LANDED..........
21-02-2013
Anoushka said:
hehehe nice one
;)
It is funny Anoushka how we were all desperate for a bit of information, and then everybody got an email, and seriously our minds were taken off misery of the unknown, to at least expecting a new development very soon.
I have visited my wife twice after our wedding and I was going for a third time, and she has been encouraging me up until she got the email to renew medical, now she is like: "don't come anymore, just for when I get the visa, so you take me with you"
I know and I hope it is going to be a memory for all of us soon, and I hope when each one of us gets united with his life partner, we will pass by here and say goodbye and good luck to the ones who are just beginning the trip, because life goes on!
Good luck to us all ;D

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anoushka said:
Hi Joe,
Kifak enta? I was checking now and nothing yet just application received ...
What about your e-case?
Hi Anoushka
First i wish you be the next one to receive a call to submit your passport because this is what happen today with my wife,they called her and asked her to bring her passport tomorrow between 9:30 and 10:30am,so i'm hoping next week will have her visa.
as for my e-case yeah it's changed after 3 day's from submitting the doc't they ask for it,it change from received to in process,,,and hopefully next week it will change to decision made,,,,

Yass

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
Doc's Request.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2011
Med's Request
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
09-10-2012
Passport Req..
21-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2013
LANDED..........
21-02-2013
nairyd said:
Here is schedule A sanoua.. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf what is schedule 1 isnt that schedula A if so then the above link would work for you too yara1999--just print and fill it out! And yara1999 the RQ i've heard is the easiest thing to fill out just some questions about the sponsor where they live/work--can be done in 5 minutes.

Best of luck! All such great news from everyone!!
Hello nairyd,
and 1000 mabrook el landing, and may you live a happy life together :)

As for the Schedula A and Schedule 1 forms:
- They are not the same: (Schedule A) has 12 questions, while (Schedule 1) has 16 questions
- They both have 4 pages each and almost same content.

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yass said:
It is funny Anoushka how we were all desperate for a bit of information, and then everybody got an email, and seriously our minds were taken off misery of the unknown, to at least expecting a new development very soon.
I have visited my wife twice after our wedding and I was going for a third time, and she has been encouraging me up until she got the email to renew medical, now she is like: "don't come anymore, just for when I get the visa, so you take me with you"
I know and I hope it is going to be a memory for all of us soon, and I hope when each one of us gets united with his life partner, we will pass by here and say goodbye and good luck to the ones who are just beginning the trip, because life goes on!
Good luck to us all ;D
Hi Yass
yeah you right man ,,,,but still as for us we're not suppose to take all this time ,,,,you know when i came to lebanon and get married i did not submit my paper right away because i was trying to establish here and settle down in leb,this was on july 2010 and after 9 months i said is better for us to go to canada,and i'm stuck here since that time,and i know alot of you now will say oh god why you did not submit your paper right away,because at that time,the processing time was 6 months and i did not know it will take all this time and the third world war will start on our turn,so anyway hope our wait will end soon and all of us forget the suffering time we had here,,,,Yass they request the passport to be submit it you'll update my chart now or when we have the visa you put the date.

Yass

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
Doc's Request.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2011
Med's Request
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
09-10-2012
Passport Req..
21-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2013
LANDED..........
21-02-2013
joe1313 said:
Hi Yass
yeah you right man ,,,,but still as for us we're not suppose to take all this time ,,,,you know when i came to lebanon and get married i did not submit my paper right away because i was trying to establish here and settle down in leb,this was on july 2010 and after 9 months i said is better for us to go to canada,and i'm stuck here since that time,and i know alot of you now will say oh god why you did not submit your paper right away,because at that time,the processing time was 6 months and i did not know it will take all this time and the third world war will start on our turn,so anyway hope our wait will end soon and all of us forget the suffering time we had here,,,,Yass they request the passport to be submit it you'll update my chart now or when we have the visa you put the date.
Mabrook Joe,
And you know what man? never regret the past, everything happens for a reason!
I was calculating how long you have been waiting for this to happen, it is indeed longer than some of us, but again now the suffering is almost done for you, enjoy the moment and look forward to the future of you and your family, relocating to Canada isn't the end of the journey, it is rather the beginning, so good luck.
Please let me know when you get your wife's visa so I could update the chart and green your row ;D ;D ;D
I have put under comments: requested passport!

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yass said:
Mabrook Joe,
And you know what man? never regret the past, everything happens for a reason!
I was calculating how long you have been waiting for this to happen, it is indeed longer than some of us, but again now the suffering is almost done for you, enjoy the moment and look forward to the future of you and your family, relocating to Canada isn't the end of the journey, it is rather the beginning, so good luck.
Please let me know when you get your wife's visa so I could update the chart and green your row ;D ;D ;D
I have put under comments: requested passport!
Thanks man
it"s my dream to relocate and go back to my home,,,i've been living in canada for almost 17 yrs,so going back is a happy moment for me,but my suffering is coming from knowing how good is the system for who live in canada and how bad it's when you step out,,,anyway good luck to all and happy life in canada.
believe me it's a great country

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joe1313 said:
Hi Yass
mabrook Joe1313, nshallah your wife will get back her passport very soon. but no need to regret at all because my husband came back after we got married to canada on july 2010 ;D ;D and we starts all this nightmer that i do not know when it will ends.

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lele said:
mabrook Joe1313, nshallah your wife will get back her passport very soon. but no need to regret at all because my husband came back after we got married to canada on july 2010 ;D ;D and we starts all this nightmer that i do not know when it will ends.
Thanks LELE
and hope you"ll have good news soon and you get over it and start your life together.

yara1999

Jan 4, 2011
Yass said:
Hello Yara,
It is good to hear friom you too. :)

The residency questionnaire is not the same as the sponsor's questionnaire, and both the RQ and the Schedule 1 are supposed to be attached to the email your husband received from the Embassy.
But if you need them I can email them to you?
I have couple of questions about your application if you don't mind, so I could add it to the chart:
- What day in August 2011 CIC received your application?
- What day in November 2011 the file was transferred?
dear Yass, you are right the attachements were included in the email, i looked at the email in my iphone and the attachements were not showing so i was freaking out lol. from this forum what is the estimated time after we submit all the paperwork , 2 or 3 months? what about an interview when do they ask for that?
to answer your questions- CIC Received
my application on August 8,2011 and it was transefered to Damascus on 10/27/2011 not November.

Yass

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
Doc's Request.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2011
Med's Request
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
09-10-2012
Passport Req..
21-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2013
LANDED..........
21-02-2013
yara1999 said:
dear Yass, you are right the attachements were included in the email, i looked at the email in my iphone and the attachements were not showing so i was freaking out lol. from this forum what is the estimated time after we submit all the paperwork , 2 or 3 months? what about an interview when do they ask for that?
to answer your questions- CIC Received
my application on August 8,2011 and it was transefered to Damascus on 10/27/2011 not November.
Yara,
Thanks for the dates, I have updated the chart.
As for the time frame, there is nothing written in stone, but the average timeline as per the CIC website is 17 months since the date the application was first received, but some took their visas before or after!!
But the common thing amongst all of our friends here in the page so far: non of them had an interview! which is good :D

zztop81

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2011
Doc's Request.
09-08-2012
Does anyone know what the processing time when the application goes to "in process" on e-cas?

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
Yass said:
Hello Tina85,
It is good to hear from you, I have few questions to complete your row on the chart if you don't mind:
- When was your application received by CIC?
- When did you get a letter to renew medical and RQ?
I have no idea about the security background check, but I hope it doesn't take long :)
It was recieved September 21,2011, and we got letter to redo medicals on August 27,2012. Now we are just waiting for PPR. Inshallah soon...