Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ajaxxio said:
Dear friends in suffering

It seems that my luck is running out once again and i guess my destiny is ain't better than Janmin's.
Monday would be my 15th day of waiting since i submitted my passport to the embassy for getting my visa stamped, i thought all will run smoothly but i guess i was wrong.

Walla to be honest, i am not giving them anymore papers, if they want to give me my right of having this visa so let it be, if not, i will visit them to pick up my passport and call my wife to come back for the kids so i can begin again with my job offers that i lost while waiting what i thought should have been more easy, not me, nor my wife and kids can live apart anymore, is this the law of "family regrouping" or "family destroying".

Sitteen sini w sab3een yom 3ala hal law.
Hi Ajaxxio
i'm sure you heard of ziad el rehbeni in (film americi tawil),,,,tawil wa tawil e5ir chi 2allo ma ba2a yetwal aktar min hayek,,,chou badi 2elak my friend,i was one of the guys defending the system in canada and after my own experience and all of the friends experience here i completely change my mind,
yalla it's at the end stage let's see next week if we get lucky and get our life back on the right track.

kellysou

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
hello all

question for everybody plz read this

i used to live in qatar for 2 years from 2009 to 2011, when i first submit my application in cic canada i attached the police certifcate from qatar too in addition to my lebanese one.
so now ive been in lebanon for 1 year and one month straight , so when they email me asking some requested documents like medical report and lebanses police certificate,
so do you thnk they would ask from me to get a qatari police certificate

thank you all for reading my quote.

Jammin

Sep 13, 2012
Kellysou, i lived in ksa from 2009 till 2011 too ,for me they asked for it one time and after 2011,ana ma 2adamto ma3 l wre2 nataret ta sa2alo 3ano,so i dont think they will ask.in my case kenit ikamte khalsa so rehet bassamet w jibit l nachra min sariyet l darak 3a corniche l mazra3a w ba3atet l nachra 3a ksa w khatamowa min l jawezet Bi ksa (no criminal record)

kellysou

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
hello jammin

so thats good u just applied police cert of ksa once.
tell me did u get ur visa or yet and when ur file received at damscus.

thanks

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Janmin, they need to check about the visa fee we paid? my friend this story reminds me of what hapened with you in the embassy when they told you that the e-mail will reach Canada before Lebanon, inno these days i guess that there is something called direct phone calls and even e-mails to check right away everything you need.

Yi3ni ma ba3ref iza hayda ismo istehbel walla istikhra, we r paying a big price, instead of leaving our country and parents in a civilized way, seeking for a good start away from political and economical and religious problems , we are being humiliated, sometimes under the excuse that our marriage might be fraud, our children might be plastic toys.

7illo 3an Alla taba3na ba2a.

Jammin

Sep 13, 2012
Ajaxxio yr right 200% ma bkhelfa2ak abada........bass u know ana 3am 2ool heik coz hata bi canada when u pay online for cic,u should send the reciept by fax to cic,( Please print two copies of this receipt, send one to Citizenship and Immigration Canada and keep one for your records. If you have chosen to do your payment through your Online Application, you do NOT need to send a copy of the receipt to CIC. ),ya3ne hata bi canada l sstem 3endon ma fi ya3ref inak dafa3et,if u paid ur fees ba3ed ma t2adem l application.....fa 3ashen heik awal ma safa3te inta 2iltilak khale ur wife teb3at l reciept by fax ti cic.anyways hope this week tjeblak khabar hilow w tjeble 2ili too

Jammin

Sep 13, 2012
And be sure when they ask for papers ,ma byerja3o byeftaho l malaf deghre awal ma tjjibon ,byerja3o byeftaho 3ala hasab l dead line l 3atook yeah ta tjib holeih l papers,ya3ne if they said u need to submit the papers in 30 days,w inta jebton bi 15 days ,lah yerja3o yeftaho l malaf after 30 days not when they recieved the papers,so its another thing,bass for u they didnt give u a deadline,so the thing is inno bass they checking for the payment

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Janmin, that is exactly what we did when my wife paid the visa fee on 13 September.

I wish you in return all the luck as well as to all our friends in suffering.

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
Hello Kellysou, I guess they are not requesting any documents from you ;) and they are working on your file yaani soon you will get your visa :D
Good Luck
kellysou said:
hello all
i got thie email from embassey today says
Kindly note that your application is in queue for assessment by an officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

You will be contacted shortly.

Thank you for your patience

what that means is it gonna take long to send me email bout police cert and medical report?

any one has a clue bout all of this

kellysou

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
dear all

i just got an email from them this morning yay

Dear Applicant ,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please return this letter with the requested following documents:

- Kindly complete Schedule A form + residency questionnaire with your sponsor
- YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UNDERGO A NEW MEDICAL EXAM. KINDLY CONSULT WITH THE PREVIOUS MEDICAL PHYSICIAN. ONCE YOU UNDERGO THE MEDICAL EXAM, YOU ARE REQUESTED TO SEND US A COPY OF THE GREEN MEDICAL SLIP (IMM1017 Medical Report- Section A) EITHER BY MAIL OR IN PERSON.
- Updated police certificate from Lebanon and qatar
- Your Individual Civil registry extract
- Military service card and Military Service Background Record, or Proof of Military Exemption

Please gather all requirements and submit ALL requested documents at the same time, in a single package. Do not submit documents one by one.

All documents, in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by original certified translations into English or French, except the passports.

please tell me what is (Individual Civil registry extract") is it 5raj 2aid fardi.

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
Hi Lello
I am happy for you :-* it's good your file is on the desk now hehehehe
Hope they will not call me back for more documents ::)

LELLO said:
hello everyone,
Hi Lele & Anoushka kifkoun. Ana as i told you, on Sept 18 my husband got an e-mail to redo his medical, w RQ w police certificate w military form w civil status w my ncome tax w pay stubs...anyways on Tuesday afternoon he placed l enveloppe bl embassy. Lyom he got a call from an officer . he told him baddo e'7raj 2ed fardei not 3a2ileh so lhay2a mesta3jlin ta y'7also lwra2. in a way im happy cause we know they checked l enveloppe. they told him he has 48 hrs to bring it certified w translated...(its impossible) bas we know someone whocan do it.
So they r working hard....

best of luck to all the others

STAY +++++ :D

kellysou

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
hello all

any body as an idea what is (Individual Civil registry extract")

is it 5raj 2aid fardi???????

thanks

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
I guess that's right but make sure with your moukhtar
Good Luck :)

kellysou said:
hello all

any body as an idea what is (Individual Civil registry extract")

is it 5raj 2aid fardi???????

thanks