Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ajaxxio said:
Hello friends
Monday i am going to re-do my nedical exams, that's what the embassy in Lebanon sent me an e-mail for, 1 month ago they sent me an e-mail asking for the ikhraj 2eyd both individual and family + military service card+ application of some informations about my travels in the last 10 years.
All this and my status has never changed since 13 May 2011.

What should come after all this? another year of waiting to re-do my medical exams for the 4th time?
My file was transfered to Damascus on 5 MAY 2011.

3ala Alla el ittikel.
Hi Ajaxxio
i post something about fraud marriage and i was talking generally,and i did not meant you at all cause you told us what your situation and for how long you've been married i'm sorry if i put you in bad mood even for a short time,,,, and after your med exam today i wish you hear a good news soon,and honestly i don't know from where you get all this patience to wait for this long period of time,and 3an jad allah yeferjak wa ye5alsak min hal natra el tawili,,,and unify you with your family.

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Hello Joe
I did not mean anyone of you my friends, but sometimes i really think this is all a game.
Anyway, today i went to the AUBMC and re-did my exams, when i was waiting for my turn for the X-RAY, i got a phone call from the Canadian embassy in Beirut " yes beleive it" , telling me that my file is already with the council and that there is one document missing and said that they already sent me an e-mail concerning that matter and that i should send it in the coming 15 days maximum, and asked me about my medical exams if all is done already and i positively answered her that i am already in the hospital doing the X-RAY.

Wish me luck guys. Thank you

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ajaxxio said:
Hello Joe
I did not mean anyone of you my friends, but sometimes i really think this is all a game.
Anyway, today i went to the AUBMC and re-did my exams, when i was waiting for my turn for the X-RAY, i got a phone call from the Canadian embassy in Beirut " yes beleive it" , telling me that my file is already with the council and that there is one document missing and said that they already sent me an e-mail concerning that matter and that i should send it in the coming 15 days maximum, and asked me about my medical exams if all is done already and i positively answered her that i am already in the hospital doing the X-RAY.

ohhhhh finally a small light @ the end of the tunnel,,,,hopefully soon you'll be over it and you'll hear a very good news,,,, and you will go to canada during the summer,,,,do u mind tell which part of canada you"re going to.

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
Ajaxxio said:
Hello Joe

Omg awesome awesome awesome!!!!! :) :) :) :) Good luck!!!!!

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Thanks for the wishes friends.

Joe, i ill be going to Laval, Quebec.
Do you think it is that close to have the visa? Nshalla ya 3adra

santanaleb

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
beirut,lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
29-05-2012
File Transfer...
june-07-2012
Med's Done....
january-12-2012
Passport Req..
18-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2012
LANDED..........
15-11-2012
hi guys how r u all ???today we called onterio to ask abt myfile tht they sent to beirut on june 7 2012 just to be sure and then the agent was like when they start processing it in beirut they will send u a file # tht starts with B to check it online so did u guys have tht number when ur applications were sent to syria?and its 1 month since they sent my file from onterio to beirut and still nothin

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
santanaleb said:
hi guys how r u all ???today we called onterio to ask abt myfile tht they sent to beirut on june 7 2012 just to be sure and then the agent was like when they start processing it in beirut they will send u a file # tht starts with B to check it online so did u guys have tht number when ur applications were sent to syria?and its 1 month since they sent my file from onterio to beirut and still nothin
They send mine from Damascus to Beirut June 7 also! I got my B number when I emailed syria last year asking for some info. Best of luck!!

nono_1890

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Visa Office......
damascus/beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011
File Transfer...
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
i wish today
LANDED..........
i wish today
Me may 9 they received from syria but i got the file number B******* since march when i called cic and they told me they have the file number in their system .. If they start processing and that is when they give out the file number that means they have provessed our file sice march ?? And received our file in beirut in may
Sounds confusingggg '

santanaleb

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
beirut,lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
29-05-2012
File Transfer...
june-07-2012
Med's Done....
january-12-2012
Passport Req..
18-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2012
LANDED..........
15-11-2012
thts wat they said when they start processing ur app they will send u the file # me i have a file # starts with f they sent me it from canada

nono_1890

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Visa Office......
damascus/beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011
File Transfer...
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
i wish today
LANDED..........
i wish today
so if i have the file number that starts with the letter B .... that means that they have started processing it ? i called here cic and asked them if they have it in their system and they said that they have it and gave it to me and this was in march april.. does it mean they have started processing it ? and when i called last week they said my file was at beirut in may 9

santanaleb

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
beirut,lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
29-05-2012
File Transfer...
june-07-2012
Med's Done....
january-12-2012
Passport Req..
18-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2012
LANDED..........
15-11-2012
walla ra7 2ola bel arabe el mshabra7 honi manon 3arfin allah wain 7ateton .kel wahad b2ololo shi

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ajaxxio said:
Thanks for the wishes friends.

Joe, i ill be going to Laval, Quebec.
Do you think it is that close to have the visa? Nshalla ya 3adra
Hi Ajaxxio
I hope so my friend it's soon for you coz somebody talk to you about your file and they asking you for alot of papers i think it mean you:re close to be done and head to laval,,,,it'a a beautiful city laval and nice to raise a family up there,,,,yalla inchallah el 3adra btesma3 salatak wa bteftaha bi wejak wa tkoun ma3 3ayltak 2ariban....inchallah ya rab

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
santanaleb said:
thts wat they said when they start processing ur app they will send u the file # me i have a file # starts with f they sent me it from canada
you know my friend you make me worried more than normal coz my file is year and few months older than yours and i never received any file # start with any letter all what they sent me on the paper of accepting me as a sponsor a client # and kit id # and i have my money receipt (imm5401) thats all i"m going to check with them soon when i arrive to canada.
anybody know where is all the ladies still waiting anouchka lele and the rest of them hope all well and enjoying the beautiful sun

santanaleb

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
beirut,lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
29-05-2012
File Transfer...
june-07-2012
Med's Done....
january-12-2012
Passport Req..
18-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2012
LANDED..........
15-11-2012
walla ya my friend thts watthey sent me uci and file number starts with f from canada the f shows me my permt res uci shows the 2 2gther but i never got any mesg or a file number with starts with b from beirut

Yass

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
Doc's Request.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2011
Med's Request
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
09-10-2012
Passport Req..
21-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2013
LANDED..........
21-02-2013
Hello everyone,
I think you're both right.
I got the file number (starting with F) back in September 2011 when I received the letter saying the application was transferred to the visa office overseas.
(They listed Beirut, but it was actually Damascus)
So I think prior to that time, immigration file numbers were different! Allah A3lam I don't know for sure.