+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BEIRUT Family Class Applications sent to Mississauga then BEIRUT 2012

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi my friends, how are you all, I have news and I am sorry I couldn't share it befor now.
last friday I got 2 calls from beirut office asked me about the medical
it looks like they lost mine because the lady asked me to send every paper I have about the medical by fax
what i did, i took the paper from the hosbital fortunately they keep copy
also I have bills from the hospital
but she asked me again about the MD number
green paper contain my photo and number I told her in the first time i got one and in the secound time you send me one the doctor did not give me any paper in the secound time
then I realized that the first medical or the green paper in the first time has a number it looks like this number is my file nuber for medical but the secound time it was a green paper with my photo from the embassy but without number
so I went today from the morning to the embassy to give them the first one with the number and the secound one
but they did not let me in
there was many people the security man did not let me in I tryed but no way he told me to put the paper in an envelope then in the mail box I did but I send it again by fax

still 2 weeks in this medical
what do you think will they give me the visa before ramadan???? or the new law can be applied and extend my medical ????????? :( :( :( ??????? or I do it again and 2 or 3 month more :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

nairyd

Mar 28, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Lebanon/ Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
File Transfer...
April 6 2011
Med's Request
January 2012
Med's Done....
December 2010
lele said:
hi my friends, how are you all, I have news and I am sorry I couldn't share it befor now.
last friday I got 2 calls from beirut office asked me about the medical
it looks like they lost mine because the lady asked me to send every paper I have about the medical by fax
what i did, i took the paper from the hosbital fortunately they keep copy
also I have bills from the hospital
but she asked me again about the MD number
green paper contain my photo and number I told her in the first time i got one and in the secound time you send me one the doctor did not give me any paper in the secound time
then I realized that the first medical or the green paper in the first time has a number it looks like this number is my file nuber for medical but the secound time it was a green paper with my photo from the embassy but without number
so I went today from the morning to the embassy to give them the first one with the number and the secound one
but they did not let me in
there was many people the security man did not let me in I tryed but no way he told me to put the paper in an envelope then in the mail box I did but I send it again by fax

still 2 weeks in this medical
what do you think will they give me the visa before ramadan???? or the new law can be applied and extend my medical ????????? :( :( :( ??????? or I do it again and 2 or 3 month more :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
Sweety, I believe that this is good news!! Think positive!! I am thinknig positive for you :) :) You are almost there, they have your file open, this is great!!! :D :D

nono_1890

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Visa Office......
damascus/beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011
File Transfer...
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
i wish today
LANDED..........
i wish today
Thats goood newss lele your a step ahead of us that should give you some hope as to your file is being processed And btw was there a lot of people getting visas ? Or they were there to give tourist applications
As for me today us our 1 rst weddding anniversaryyy and how it hurts to celebrate the best day apartt from each otherr .. i just hope all this will be over soon cuz my heart cant take it anymoreeee

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nono_1890 said:
Thats goood newss lele your a step ahead of us that should give you some hope as to your file is being processed And btw was there a lot of people getting visas ? Or they were there to give tourist applications
As for me today us our 1 rst weddding anniversaryyy and how it hurts to celebrate the best day apartt from each otherr .. i just hope all this will be over soon cuz my heart cant take it anymoreeee
happy anniversary nono_1980 :).
but after 18 month my medical not in my file !!!!! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ I do not know but I am not happy.
at the embassy there was a lot of people almost all of them applying for visit visa, just one girl was asking about her file she syrian !!!! that is was strange I told her in the website they said syrian files for imm in jordan and just the visit visa in lebanon she told me no jordan did not let them enter so she is here to ask :-\

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
lele said:
happy anniversary nono_1980 :).
but after 18 month my medical not in my file !!!!! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ I do not know but I am not happy.
at the embassy there was a lot of people almost all of them applying for visit visa, just one girl was asking about her file she syrian !!!! that is was strange I told her in the website they said syrian files for imm in jordan and just the visit visa in lebanon she told me no jordan did not let them enter so she is here to ask :-\
lele, didn't it say on your CAIPS that they received your medical? On a different note, I'm positive you will be getting your visa soon about your potential renewal, I'm as confused as you; maybe you should follow their directions? Or just go ahead and redo one... I'm sorry, I wish I could help with a better answer:( Nshallah the visa would be your ramadan gift!!!!! Good Luck:)

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
still waiting said:
lele, didn't it say on your CAIPS that they received your medical? On a different note, I'm positive you will be getting your visa soon about your potential renewal, I'm as confused as you; maybe you should follow their directions? Or just go ahead and redo one... I'm sorry, I wish I could help with a better answer:( Nshallah the visa would be your ramadan gift!!!!! Good Luck:)
thank you still waiting,
yes it appears in my CAIPS
but I am remembering from suhrabs posts
he said they lost some medical reports because of the setuation I am tryingnow to find those posts :( :( :( :mad:

LELLO

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2011
Doc's Request.
09-18-2012
File Transfer...
04-06-2011/ 07-03-2012 (BEY)
Med's Request
09-18-2012
Med's Done....
09-25-2012
Interview........
02-14-2013
Passport Req..
02-14-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-14-2013
Hello everyone, how u all doing...nshallah soon we will hear good news.
Quick question for the group, do u count the process time from the time you submit application or when they receive the sponsor application. Because on my file, it says recvd husband papers July 4/2011 and still hasnt changed. I e-mailed Beirut VO 3x its been 2.5 months with no reply. Now a quick ques, if I wanna apply to CAIPS, would it put my file on hold for few months? Can u plz advise

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
LELLO said:
Hello everyone, how u all doing...nshallah soon we will hear good news.
Quick question for the group, do u count the process time from the time you submit application or when they receive the sponsor application. Because on my file, it says recvd husband papers July 4/2011 and still hasnt changed. I e-mailed Beirut VO 3x its been 2.5 months with no reply. Now a quick ques, if I wanna apply to CAIPS, would it put my file on hold for few months? Can u plz advise
Lele, so it says on your CAIPS that they have received on second medical and that u have "passed medicals" with other status "not started"? Please look it up because if this is the case,that means they have physically lost our medical files even though they were registered in the system which would explain the delay(that is ONLY my theory, so guys let's try to follow this up before we start freaking out)...

Lello, they start counting from when they receive your file in the visa office, ordering CAIPS doesn't interfere with the process of your file as long as you only order the information on the system and not the info from the physical file.

nono, congrats on your anniversary, hopefully that is the first of many many to come.

nono_1890

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Visa Office......
damascus/beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011
File Transfer...
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
i wish today
LANDED..........
i wish today
Thanks guyssss really appreciate it your kind words :)

htraboul

May 27, 2011
still waiting said:
Lele, so it says on your CAIPS that they have received on second medical and that u have "passed medicals" with other status "not started"? Please look it up because if this is the case,that means they have physically lost our medical files even though they were registered in the system which would explain the delay(that is ONLY my theory, so guys let's try to follow this up before we start freaking out)...

Lello, they start counting from when they receive your file in the visa office, ordering CAIPS doesn't interfere with the process of your file as long as you only order the information on the system and not the info from the physical file.

nono, congrats on your anniversary, hopefully that is the first of many many to come.
I dont think they lost our medical files. My wife did it for the second time last december and when the lady from the embassy called my wife last week she said everything is fine in the file and she didnt say anything about medical exams.

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
htraboul said:
I dont think they lost our medical files. My wife did it for the second time last december and when the lady from the embassy called my wife last week she said everything is fine in the file and she didnt say anything about medical exams.
I hope not!!!! but this is important to track and see how unreliable CAiPS really is!!! After all the analogies and theories, we all just want visas, so I hope this happens extremelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy soon.

tati00

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
lebanon - tripoli
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/3/2011
File Transfer...
27/4/2011
Med's Done....
4/2/2011
" We started processing your application on July 4, 2012. "
this is the first update on my ecase from beirut !!!!!!!!

is it a good sign ?? or what do you think ?
aslan i'm in my 5th month of pregnancy maba3ref if 7a e2dr koun hounik before delivery but it seems impossible to me ..

i miss the forum guys but this pregnancy is taking all my time and energy :S
hope the best for all of us :)

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tati00 said:
" We started processing your application on July 4, 2012. "
this is the first update on my ecase from beirut !!!!!!!!

is it a good sign ?? or what do you think ?
aslan i'm in my 5th month of pregnancy maba3ref if 7a e2dr koun hounik before delivery but it seems impossible to me ..

i miss the forum guys but this pregnancy is taking all my time and energy :S
hope the best for all of us :)
hi tati00, akeed it is good news :)
we Allah y3eenk in this time no water no electrecity also no visa :D :D :D ;D
Allah yfreja 3alyna kelna ya rab sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
ahlen ya jame3a,

still no news for me! Nshallah this week. My wife start her 7 month of pregnancy. So max we have 1.5 month after that my wife will give birth in Lebanon and I will have to go back in Lebanon :-\ :-\ :-\