File Transfer...
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
02-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
i wish today
LANDED..........
i wish today
if i have both file number what does that mean ? if i go on ecas could i check with the letter b.... it means more information on our file from beirut or is it the same thing as i log in with the letter f... on ecas and only shows application received ... does anyone know? have u guys logged in mwith the letter b ...?

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
joe1313 said:
you know my friend you make me worried more than normal coz my file is year and few months older than yours and i never received any file # start with any letter all what they sent me on the paper of accepting me as a sponsor a client # and kit id # and i have my money receipt (imm5401) thats all i"m going to check with them soon when i arrive to canada.
anybody know where is all the ladies still waiting anouchka lele and the rest of them hope all well and enjoying the beautiful sun
Hello Joe and everybody,
I am always here reading all your posts, but nothing to say that’s why I am not writing anything
As about the file numbers, first we received the approval email from Mississauga with Client # and KIT ID # then we have send an email to Damascus asking about our file and they replied with F# and B#
I check my ecase with F# and it shows my address and the date they have received my file, B# is not working with me ...
Good Luck my friends

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joe1313 said:
you know my friend you make me worried more than normal coz my file is year and few months older than yours and i never received any file # start with any letter all what they sent me on the paper of accepting me as a sponsor a client # and kit id # and i have my money receipt (imm5401) thats all i"m going to check with them soon when i arrive to canada.
anybody know where is all the ladies still waiting anouchka lele and the rest of them hope all well and enjoying the beautiful sun
Hi Joe1313, I am here but nothing new, if I said anything it will be negative so I prefer not to say anything.
I am worried that my second medical will expire in less than 1 month
so
do they will follow the new law or not I THINK AFTER 18 MONTH I AM IN THE LAST STAGE SO THE LAW good for me?
I can travel in one week if they give me the visa now.
if they ask for another medical how much it will take

fadimaya

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
my wife just delivered her documents they need to the embassy the RQ and a new police record ,,, nshalla kher i hope in a month or 2 to give her the pr

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
Mabrouk Fadi :)
But isn't it weird to ask from your wife a new police record?! It seems we will redo all the papers from beginning
Lele I am feeling exactly like you, that's why I wasn't posting :-X
Honestly, I lost my temper in everything ...

santanaleb

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
beirut,lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
29-05-2012
File Transfer...
june-07-2012
Med's Done....
january-12-2012
Passport Req..
18-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2012
LANDED..........
15-11-2012
hi guys to me i have the file number starts with f and all it says application recived with the date thts it i never got any b i gonna email them to c we r nt animals i wanna be with my wife .

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
santanaleb said:
hi guys to me i have the file number starts with f and all it says application recived with the date thts it i never got any b i gonna email them to c we r nt animals i wanna be with my wife .
Hello Santanaleb,
I guess the number that starts with B is the old version so don't worry it is not working anyways.
We all want to be with our spouses, just a little patience and everything will be ok ::)

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi friends, still 40 minutes !!! do you think they will call :( :(

htraboul

May 27, 2011
Hello everyone,

I have some promissing news to share with you.

As I told you before, I am sponsoring my wife and her file was recieved in Damascus jan 2011. She is in Canada with a study permit since last summer, and she gave birth for a twins last december.

My wife just recieved a phone call from the embassy in Beirut. The lady asked her, are you sure that your babies were born in Canada? My wife (surprised) replyed yes. Then she said, are they satying legaly in Canada? My wife (also surprised) replyed : they are canadian citizen.
The lady said : Really? Coud you send us a proove by fax?
After that, my wife asked her what about my file, why it is taking so long time? why you are not replying to our emails?
The lady said, few days ago we opened your file and we are working on it now. We were not replying to all emails due to the file transfert and we were very busy. Now send us those documents in order to finish the application.

At least we know that they are working on our file
I hope it is a good news
Regards to everyone

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
htraboul said:
Hello everyone,

I have some promissing news to share with you.

As I told you before, I am sponsoring my wife and her file was recieved in Damascus jan 2011. She is in Canada with a study permit since last summer, and she gave birth for a twins last december.

My wife just recieved a phone call from the embassy in Beirut. The lady asked her, are you sure that your babies were born in Canada? My wife (surprised) replyed yes. Then she said, are they satying legaly in Canada? My wife (also surprised) replyed : they are canadian citizen.
The lady said : Really? Coud you send us a proove by fax?
After that, my wife asked her what about my file, why it is taking so long time? why you are not replying to our emails?
The lady said, few days ago we opened your file and we are working on it now. We were not replying to all emails due to the file transfert and we were very busy. Now send us those documents in order to finish the application.
At least we know that they are working on our file
I hope it is a good news
Regards to everyone
thats good news htraboul
but it is weird !! how are they working!!! the all papers on files !!!! maybe our files are big that they do not wanna open and see hehehehe so they ask for new one ...or what?
but no problem let them call and we will rain them by our questions
my friends be ready .... write the questions on a paper and attach it to your cell phone ...... I will do that :p ;D

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Hello friends

I guess we have to wait for some e-mails ar a phone call from the embassy, i have the letter"B" and letter "F" as well, actually untill now i guess i have all the alphabetic letters but still nothing changed on the CIC website.
The only hope i got is that when they called me by phone to tell me that there is still one document missing, it is the residency questionaire, they sent it to me before but i forgot to fill it, now i did and i will send it on Monday to the embassy, my medical exams will be sent from the AUBMC also next week, so nshalla kheir.

joe1313

Star Member
Jan 13, 2012
Visa Office......
lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello to all ,,,, hope all doing good and please be cool and relax at the end we will win,,,thats the letter i have W coz all of us will bi winners,,,so please ladies stop being negative and lift up your spirit and god will be with us,,,,i have a small hint from inside the embassy from somebody knows somebody tell me this news (they ask about the delay of the files and the guy from the inside said they are working very hard to solve the problem coz there is alot of pressure from the minister and all the mp's to get back to normal ASAP)
so i believed the guy anyway hope soon all of us will met in canada.and as they working hard they just sent me an e-mail responding my e-mail questions.this is a copy of the reply.
We acknowledge receipt of your e-mail and regret that we are unable to offer you a detailed response at this time. As you may be aware, the file that you are asking about was recently transferred to this office following the closure of our Regional Program Centre in Damascus. This relocation has resulted in some unavoidable processing delays of immigrant applications. We are now working hard to improve our processing capacity and reduce processing timeframes. Please understand that we are giving priority to processing, rather than to responding to status requests on individual files.

The particular file which you are asking about is in queue for an assessment by a visa officer. We will be in touch with the applicant should any outstanding documentation be required or when we reach a certain processing stage requiring further action on the applicant's part.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this transition period.

Immigration Section

Embassy of Canada

Beirut

Leb_Can

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-April-2011
Sorry but It does not seem they are working hard !!!!!!, I got the GCMS notes and it was soooo disappointing after 14 months everything is NOT STARTED !!!!!! Even it does not say they got my second medical that Damascus requested in Feb. !!!!!!!!

santanaleb

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
beirut,lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
29-05-2012
File Transfer...
june-07-2012
Med's Done....
january-12-2012
Passport Req..
18-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2012
LANDED..........
15-11-2012
leb can this is not a lebanese problem ur file were in syria so its a syrian problem

still waiting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/ Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
27-04-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
??-02-2011 and 12-01-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2012
Leb_Can said:
Sorry but It does not seem they are working hard !!!!!!, I got the GCMS notes and it was soooo disappointing after 14 months everything is NOT STARTED !!!!!! Even it does not say they got my second medical that Damascus requested in Feb. !!!!!!!!
Hey everyone, it's been a while... I hope everyone is doing well, as well as you can get under the situation! I don't have any news, I'm waiting on my new CAIPS, I'm not expecting anything new there, but I ordered because it is something with a definite date to look forward to. Leb_Can, don't worry too much about the Not Started thing, CAIPS has proved unreliable as not all the info is shared.
Joe, thanks for the info you shared and your support! I also truly appreciate that you keep checking on us:) nshallah we hear good news ASAP!!!!