+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BEIRUT Family Class Applications sent to Mississauga then BEIRUT 2012

htraboul

May 27, 2011
lsha3b_l3need said:
Hi Lele,

Thank for the reply, If I understand correctly, this means its not easy to get a visiting visa for my spouse. If I apply anyway how long does it take for the embassy to process the visiting visa?
And yes I know how it feels, when processing takes time, it took me 2 years to get the PR, although I was living in Canada, and my application was complete, but anyway I think its worth the wait. I hope my spouse won't have to go through this as well.
You can apply but it is not guarantee you will get it. In our case we applied for a touristic visa (and we got it) before sending the sponsorship application because at that time someone told me it will not be easy to get a tourisitic visa if you have a sponsorship application in process.
Later my wife got a student visa and we are still waiting PPR.
If she has a good travel history, if she is student in Lebanon, if she has a work...Those points could be helpful for you

bassem132

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
syria
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03\02\2012
AOR Received.
01\03\2012
File Transfer...
02\03\2012
I submitted my application on February 3, 2012 and got a bail on 28 February and Akhaddt approval Alkiubik on 21 March and sent my file to Jordan on March 1 note I am Syrian, and my wife is Canadian citizenship as possible was the difficult situations in Syria was the reason for the acceleration of acceptance I do not know I wish success to everyone and have information you soo wait much after I passed the first stage

Libanais

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
inchalla soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshalla
Hey all
Can I know how long it take the. CSQ?

Libanais

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
inchalla soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshalla
None known about that??

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Lebanes, I think Quebec applicants can answer your question. my husband sponsouring me to B.C. vancouver, so I do not know anything about it.

I found this forum maybe can help you:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t119624.0.html

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Med #1 (Dec-12-2011) Med #2 (January 2013)
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
March 19/2013 (Thank you Jesus ! )
Good morning Monday,
Please bring good news to all :)

ALESCO

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
hello all
and happy new week.
i started to hate weekends as it stops processing.
i wish november will carry the news we are waiting for.

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
Hello my friendsssssssss :D
How are you all? welcome to the new members & hope you will enjoy our company in this thread ;)
Let's hope for this week to bring some PPRs and the biggest hope is for November, I wish we will all get our PPRs throughout this month ;)
Any news any updates with anyone?
:-*

elias201

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 24, 2011
Doc's Request.
Sep 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 2011
File Transfer...
May 12, 2011
Med's Request
Sep 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 2011
Hi friends,

Today I went to the VO in Beirut in the objective of having a feedback about our file. It was really funny. I told them that I need to get some papers so they let me in. Then went to the Visa section and the security lady there refused to give me a number, so I went upstairs to the consular section and insisted to get some information. I was referred back to the Visa section, got a number and waited for almost 30 min. Finally the guy at the information desk told me that he hasn't access to PR files. So I ended up with a paper (questionnaire) that I have to fill and return back to inquire about the file status.

Bravo Canadian Embassy, you're very well organized :)

kellysou

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
elias201 said:
Hi friends,

Today I went to the VO in Beirut in the objective of having a feedback about our file. It was really funny. I told them that I need to get some papers so they let me in. Then went to the Visa section and the security lady there refused to give me a number, so I went upstairs to the consular section and insisted to get some information. I was referred back to the Visa section, got a number and waited for almost 30 min. Finally the guy at the information desk told me that he hasn't access to PR files. So I ended up with a paper (questionnaire) that I have to fill and return back to inquire about the file status.

Bravo Canadian Embassy, you're very well organized :)
hello elias
did they change ur status in the ecase to inprocess or yet. what iam wondering seems they are waiting for the medical result to be recieved at the vo in beirut to make final decission, ive done me medical on 26th of sept they on this website http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/lebanon-liban/visas/medical-medicaux.aspx?view=d#howlong , says it take one month to send the results to beriut.

so inshalla wont take long