Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 01 2013
AOR Received.
May 9 2013
Med's Done....
April 24 2013
Great post and analysis. lets hope for best case. well for me it got easier not that my wife has a visitor visa :)

Soon_Canadian

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut(CPP-O)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2013
AOR Received.
22-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-9-2013(To Beirut)
arab21 said:
Great post and analysis. lets hope for best case. well for me it got easier not that my wife has a visitor visa :)
Arab21, please send me what you wrote in the additional paper for your wifes visitor visa

arab21

Star Member
May 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 01 2013
AOR Received.
May 9 2013
Med's Done....
April 24 2013
Soon_Canadian said:
Arab21, please send me what you wrote in the additional paper for your wifes visitor visa
I _____________solemnly swear that I will responsible for my wife ________________ financially by any means
necessary while she visits me in canada. In this visa application process I have attached ally
my financial, relationship and employment information to get this process moving forward. We currently
have a family sponsorship application in process and we will not jeopardize that process by overstaying
_____________ tourist visa. ___________ intends on visiting me here in _______ during Christmas where I will
be off work and we do intend on going to tourist destinations within the province of __________. Having
_______ with me during Christmas would be the happiest time of my life. We have been apart since we got
married and it has been very difficult on both of us. Please take into consideration that I have been in
Canada for 16 years and I’m a law abiding citizen and love this country more than anything. Please
provide my wife with the short time we are asking for her to visit so she can enjoy it since she will be
calling Canada home soon

candude8

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (Beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2013
Doc's Request.
25-1-2014
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
File Transfer...
07-02-2013
Med's Done....
29-11-2012
Passport Req..
10-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
That is a really good approach.

Btw, do we have any confirmed cases of Beirut applications that still have their files in Ottawa?

Soon_Canadian

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut(CPP-O)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2013
AOR Received.
22-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-9-2013(To Beirut)
arab21 said:
I _____________solemnly swear that I will responsible for my wife ________________ financially by any means
necessary while she visits me in canada. In this visa application process I have attached ally
my financial, relationship and employment information to get this process moving forward. We currently
have a family sponsorship application in process and we will not jeopardize that process by overstaying
_____________ tourist visa. ___________ intends on visiting me here in _______ during Christmas where I will
be off work and we do intend on going to tourist destinations within the province of __________. Having
_______ with me during Christmas would be the happiest time of my life. We have been apart since we got
married and it has been very difficult on both of us. Please take into consideration that I have been in
Canada for 16 years and I'm a law abiding citizen and love this country more than anything. Please
provide my wife with the short time we are asking for her to visit so she can enjoy it since she will be
calling Canada home soon
Arab21,

thanks alot, i really appreciate it.

Soon_Canadian

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut(CPP-O)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2013
AOR Received.
22-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-9-2013(To Beirut)
For those of you who had their files transferred to Beirut from Ottowa(candude, Canadian_Leb,...), do you have a file number that starts with a B?

Because i don't have one yet, i have one that starts with an F ?!

Canadian_Leb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
Soon_Canadian said:
For those of you who had their files transferred to Beirut from Ottowa(candude, Canadian_Leb,...), do you have a file number that starts with a B?

Because i don't have one yet, i have one that starts with an F ?!
Hi there,

No I dont have a file number that starts with B. My husband got a UCI and I have one as well as an application number that starts with F

Soon_Canadian

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut(CPP-O)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2013
AOR Received.
22-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-9-2013(To Beirut)
Canadian_Leb said:
Hi there,

No I dont have a file number that starts with B. My husband got a UCI and I have one as well as an application number that starts with F
Yeah same with me..i have been told if we don't have a file number that starts with a B then apparently the embassy didn't start processing our file yet :(...sorry for the bad news!!

chris_z77

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
AOR Received.
17-08-2013
File Transfer...
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-06-2013
Soon_Canadian said:
Yeah same with me..i have been told if we don't have a file number that starts with a B then apparently the embassy didn't start processing our file yet :(...sorry for the bad news!!
Guys! what wrong with you! you all searching for depressing negative stuff to be depressed!
Application starting with F are the ones under Family Class sponsorship. The ones that Starts with B are probably for Permanent worker. When I applied for my ii migration my file started with a B.
The file number you get is not going to change. So please don't panic over that.

Soon_Canadian

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut(CPP-O)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2013
AOR Received.
22-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-9-2013(To Beirut)
chris_z77 said:
Guys! what wrong with you! you all searching for depressing negative stuff to be depressed!
Application starting with F are the ones under Family Class sponsorship. The ones that Starts with B are probably for Permanent worker. When I applied for my ii migration my file started with a B.
The file number you get is not going to change. So please don't panic over that.
Haha Chris_z77 i hope you are righttt...thats what the immigration consultant told me :S

chris_z77

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
AOR Received.
17-08-2013
File Transfer...
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-06-2013
Your immigration consultant told you that file numbers starting with B are not being processed yet?
If that's true please stop listening to this consultant. And if you paying him money please stop. And if you are not paying him money, well he is just trying to make you desperate to make you hire him :)

Soon_Canadian

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut(CPP-O)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2013
AOR Received.
22-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-9-2013(To Beirut)
chris_z77 said:
Your immigration consultant told you that file numbers starting with B are not being processed yet?
If that's true please stop listening to this consultant. And if you paying him money please stop. And if you are not paying him money, well he is just trying to make you desperate to make you hire him :)
He said that file numbers that start with an F are not in process yet.

chris_z77

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
AOR Received.
17-08-2013
File Transfer...
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-06-2013
Soon_Canadian said:
He said that file numbers that start with an F are not in process yet.
Whatever he said... He means that when the application starts processing the letter at the beginning will change. "F" means that it is not in process yet and when it becomes in process it changes to "B".

I'm sorry, i'm going to say what I said before. THIS IS PLAIN STUPID! The application number does not change, the letter at the beginning refers to the type of the application. Please dear, do yourself a favor and avoid this "consultant". I mean I have heard a lot of stupid stuff from different consultants, including the one that was in charge of my own immigration application, and after that experience I will never hire a consultant again. But what this guy is saying, and what he told you before is far beyond stupidity.
I am very sure that you are asking this consultant few general question and you haven't paid him any money yet. It Is obvious that he is trying to make you desperate so you will hire him and beg him to handle your file no matter how much it will cost you.

Please if you are paying him stop. And if you are not, please do not fall into his traps and DO NOT pay him any money. You have done everything you should do, A consultant will not do anything for you.

Please guys be careful when it comes to consultant, there is a lot of fraud out there, and there is even more non-experienced. HIRING A CONSULTANT DOES NOT SPEED UP YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS, IF ANY CONSULTANT TELLS YOU THAT HE IS A FRAUD!!!!!

In this stage you do not need a consultant. You have applied your papers, all you can do is wait and see.

The firm of consultants that runs this website seems professional and honest, but I advise do not hire any consultant unless you face a serious problem with your file and you really don't find help anywhere and you have no idea what to do.

But the guy who you are dealing with has given you misled information TWICE. and I am sure that what he is saying about the file number is completely wrong, and what he said before about the processing times is probably wrong, or at least he is confirming something to you that he is not sure about.

ana ma b2ammin la ensen mtl hayda bi 2a3sabe w mache3re.

chris_z77

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa (beirut)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
AOR Received.
17-08-2013
File Transfer...
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-06-2013
Chu ya jame3a!
Chaklkon kelkon rje3to na2alto 3ala el thread el 2adim?

Canadian_Leb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
24-01-2013
Passport Req..
02-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah 2014-09-12
chris_z77 said:
Chu ya jame3a!
Chaklkon kelkon rje3to na2alto 3ala el thread el 2adim?
No mish haik bas ma khalas our applications sarou bi beirut ... And we have nothing to report ... Yallah inshallah soon :)