Authorization to return to Canada(ARC) from CHC New Delhi

H

hiabbydear

Vijender_Rana said:
so you met your spouse in canada ? Yes

have you called for interview so far ? No

what is your case up to now ? waiting for ARC request from Them
and is it says decision made ?

have u met anyone from delhi who cleared spouse interview ?

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hiabbydear said:
she is in india next month. She is citizen. We even had a joint car loan when I was in canada.

How about you ?

when you are filing ? and your case ?
So you guys already married or planning to marry soon....

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hiabbydear said:
and is it says decision made ?

have u met anyone from delhi who cleared spouse interview ?
and is it says decision made ? Not yet

have u met anyone from delhi who cleared spouse interview ? yes , i know few ppl who cleared interview at ND

LeisaP

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18, 2012
Doc's Request.
ARC requested Sept 28,2012 ARC sent October 18,2012... RCMP Sent Dec 17,2012. Additional court documents sent March 25, 2013.
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
April 5, 2012
Med's Request
First medical March 2011, REDO Medical July 30, 2012
Med's Done....
August 16, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27, 2013
LANDED..........
May 30, 2013
Vijender_Rana said:
any update ?
I contacted our local MP and he called cic for me, but the last update was that they are either processing our last documents or waiting to open them still.
other than that he said it was a positive selection everything is good and valid, so were just waiting for them to process those final documents.
:)

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LeisaP said:
I contacted our local MP and he called cic for me, but the last update was that they are either processing our last documents or waiting to open them still.
other than that he said it was a positive selection everything is good and valid, so were just waiting for them to process those final documents.
i can see here you had to do medical twice. Did CIC asked you for both medicals or first one was submitted with the application.

Abe1004

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2013
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
File Transfer...
13-09-2013
Med's Done....
02-07-2013
Interview........
28-05-2014
If you are submitting outside of Canada application, your ARC gets processed automatically. You just need to submit the fee. Its always good to get a full criminal check requested in canada and have it mailed to either your lawyer, or spouse in order for them to attach it to your application.

I did so anyway. Still in process of collecting paperwork. Dont know waht kind of orders you guys had, had exclusion order, 1 year, 2 months gone already. Application not submitted yet, but my visa office (ankara) processes it within 16 months so I have good chance that my exclusion will expire before Ankara even processes my application

LeisaP

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18, 2012
Doc's Request.
ARC requested Sept 28,2012 ARC sent October 18,2012... RCMP Sent Dec 17,2012. Additional court documents sent March 25, 2013.
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
April 5, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
August 16, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27, 2013
LANDED..........
May 30, 2013
Vijender_Rana said:
i can see here you had to do medical twice. Did CIC asked you for both medicals or first one was submitted with the application.
We sent our first medical in with the application.
And than they sent an email and requested a redo because it had expired (we did the medical way to early before sending in the app)

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abe1004 said:
If you are submitting outside of Canada application, your ARC gets processed automatically. You just need to submit the fee. Its always good to get a full criminal check requested in canada and have it mailed to either your lawyer, or spouse in order for them to attach it to your application.

I did so anyway. Still in process of collecting paperwork. Dont know waht kind of orders you guys had, had exclusion order, 1 year, 2 months gone already. Application not submitted yet, but my visa office (ankara) processes it within 16 months so I have good chance that my exclusion will expire before Ankara even processes my application
what you are saying is about Exclusion Order. But I was removed as a failed refugee claimant. So ARC will be always required.. time doesn't matter.... If urs was Exclusion order, you wont need it after one Year.

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LeisaP said:
We sent our first medical in with the application.
And than they sent an email and requested a redo because it had expired (we did the medical way to early before sending in the app)

ok , and after medical request via email, how long it took to get ARC request....

LeisaP

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
April 5, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
August 16, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27, 2013
LANDED..........
May 30, 2013
Vijender_Rana said:
ok , and after medical request via email, how long it took to get ARC request....
medical request was july 30, my husband did the medical on august 16 and sent it in, so since august 16, it was 1 month and 1 week untill we got the arc request, because we got it sept 28.

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LeisaP said:

how to conclude whether it is positive or negative. Is asking medical always +ve sign ......????

LeisaP

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
April 5, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
August 16, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27, 2013
LANDED..........
May 30, 2013
Vijender_Rana said:
how to conclude whether it is positive or negative. Is asking medical always +ve sign ......????
im not sure i understand what you are asking?

a positive selection is when your application is approved, so you would have had to pass all the categories.

Vijender_Rana

Apr 5, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LeisaP said:
im not sure i understand what you are asking?

a positive selection is when your application is approved, so you would have had to pass all the categories.
please check your Inbox.