+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** AUGUST 2020 CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE *****

Apr 4, 2021
Just got my COPR! I checked the portal and it was there though I don't think I can download anything.

AOR August 21st
NOC: 1123
Medical Approved: October 14th 2020
Biometrics Taken: November 24th 2020
Eligibility Completed: April 2nd 2021
Background Check Completed:January 19th 2021.

Thanks to everyone in this group, it has really kept me sane throughout this whole process. Hoping everyone gets PR very soon!
HI WHICH VISA OFFICE???

veesharma93

Feb 11, 2021
Hi Guys,

My PR application is approved & got copr email.( Aor -Aug 9, 2020)

I am going to apply my pr card & I just have one question.

Do I need to create any online account for card?
Or Do I have to do any online stuff?

Or Do I only have to send copr letter & 2 photos ?

I used representative through all process.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi Guys,

My PR application is approved & got copr email.( Aor -Aug 9, 2020)

I am going to apply my pr card & I just have one question.

Do I need to create any online account for card?
Or Do I have to do any online stuff?

Or Do I only have to send copr letter & 2 photos ?

I used representative through all process.
Your COPR (email) should have the instructions YOU need to follow, refer to it. Alternatively, ask your representative, since you hired them to handle your application.

Reactions: Tintin and Snowy
Apr 3, 2021
AOR AUG 31, 2020
Called IRCC they said my eligibility is recommended back and background check is in progress. Criminality hasn’t started yet. As I submitted an RCMP finger print background check already, how long do you guys/girls think the process can take?

I am an in land applicant NOC is 1112. I also want to know if I can travel after submitting photos for PR card?

ProfessorAugust

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Unknown
AOR Received.
August,2020
AOR AUG 31, 2020
Called IRCC they said my eligibility is recommended back and background check is in progress. Criminality hasn’t started yet. As I submitted an RCMP finger print background check already, how long do you guys/girls think the process can take?

I am an in land applicant NOC is 1112. I also want to know if I can travel after submitting photos for PR card?
What do you mean by recommended back ? Are u CEC?

sunshinechimp

Mar 29, 2021
Finally got my CoPR today, kinda suprised got it on an Easter Sunday.
This forum helped me so much and appreciate everyone who shares their timeline and experience. Below is my timeline for getting my CoPR.

Single inland CEC applicant
NOC: 2172
VO: Ottawa
AOR: 21 AUG 2020
Medical Pass: 13 OCT
Biometric Completed: 12 NOV
Called agent around 21 JAN, and was told eligibility recommended pass, criminal completed, info sharing not started and security not started
ADR: 27 JAN (request Schedule A and Canadian University transcript)
ADR provided: 28 JAN
Got a GU the week of 22 March (forget which specific day but it was towards the end of the week), called agent again and was told eligibility pass, info sharing complete and security not started
Got another GU on 28 Mar. Called agent on 29 Mar. and was told everything passed, just waiting for final approval.
Finall today morning got approved for CoPR with letter that was able to download from the portal.

Good luck everyone who is still waiting, your day will come soon.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
This forum helped me so much and appreciate everyone who shares their timeline and experience. Below is my timeline for getting my CoPR.

Called agent around 21 JAN, and was told eligibility recommended pass, criminal completed, info sharing not started and security not started
Got a GU the week of 22 March (forget which specific day but it was towards the end of the week), called agent again and was told eligibility pass, info sharing complete and security not started
Got another GU on 28 Mar. Called agent on 29 Mar. and was told everything passed, just waiting for final approval.
Finall today morning got approved for CoPR with letter that was able to download from the portal.

Congrats

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020

Congratulations! It's amazing that you receive it on Easter Sunday.