Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
20th day waiting for the eCOPR document since I got approved on 17th March. It is so frustrating to see IRCC who are so incompetent that they can not send a PDF document in 20 days.

Reactions: Icemr

mudjawd

Sep 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
Finally got my CoPR today, kinda suprised got it on an Easter Sunday.
This forum helped me so much and appreciate everyone who shares their timeline and experience. Below is my timeline for getting my CoPR.

Single inland CEC applicant
NOC: 2172
VO: Ottawa
AOR: 21 AUG 2020
Medical Pass: 13 OCT
Biometric Completed: 12 NOV
Called agent around 21 JAN, and was told eligibility recommended pass, criminal completed, info sharing not started and security not started
ADR: 27 JAN (request Schedule A and Canadian University transcript)
ADR provided: 28 JAN
Got a GU the week of 22 March (forget which specific day but it was towards the end of the week), called agent again and was told eligibility pass, info sharing complete and security not started
Got another GU on 28 Mar. Called agent on 29 Mar. and was told everything passed, just waiting for final approval.
Finall today morning got approved for CoPR with letter that was able to download from the portal.

Good luck everyone who is still waiting, your day will come soon.
Hi There. Where can the letters be downloaded from? is it under the section where Biometrics pdf or AOR pdf's are found?

mcgv2402

Mar 2, 2018
Hello everyone!
For those who received approval and then CoPR:
How long does it take?
Did you receive by email o in the IRCC account?
Thanks in advance and good luck for those who are patiently waiting for the final approval!!!

Reactions: kt1342

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
Hello everyone!
How long does it take?
Thanks in advance and good luck for those who are patiently waiting for the final approval!!!
Also interested in finding out!

Monkey D. Luffy

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hello everyone!
How long does it take?
You will receive an Email with eCOPR and It depends on your secondary VO, for me it was Etobicoke and it took approximately 10 business days.

Reactions: mcgv2402

JunedS

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Did any one call today? I just called couple of mins back, when I press 0 to speak to an agent the automated voice says the call centers are currently closed and it goes in loop to ask the menu options. Any one facing the same?