+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

At Last ...Passport request Letter..

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Thank you very much Boujasim, and no nothing you told me was wrong, you were my boost and my helper in all this procedure.
I am ok even if I receive the passport in the end of the month, what I was worried about is the way I will be informed by the consult and how DHL will pick it up..
Now, with your information I can sleep well.
Really Allah ba3atak kermal tse3edneh, God bless you and your wife

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
iam ready to help in whatever u want,even if u need someone to carry ur luggage to the airport:p

sleeptight and stop thinking about ur stupid lawyer and he says.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Boujasim, I have a new question for you since you are Abou Raba...:)))
While filling the declation card (form e311 , just found it on the net) on the plane, where shall I mark: visitor or resident..?? because I am not both of them...I am Unknow species on the plane in that time..:)
if visitor, I am suppose to fill the number of days of my stay, and if resident...I am not..

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
fill as resident, i belive they shud have a section for newcomers, can u give me the link to see the form?

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
http://cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/e311-eng.pdf

I guess this is the card they use, unless there is a special form for PR, I did a search, God bless google, and found this..

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
well i think u shud label urself as resident,now i honestly have no idea,ill ask.

but this is the weirdest form i ever saw, all countries ive been too have a section that mentiones a newcomer.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
I agree with you, it is weird, tomorrow I will do some intence research, maybe there is another form, specilay for new comer.
Hope tomorrow we will be celebrating our visa, thank you Boujasim , have a nice evening...I am done for tonight...:)

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
BTW guys that form looks old it looks like 2004.. i will search for you as well :)

I guess that's it.. but good question.. what I would do is leave that blank and fill out as much as you can and when you get to the officer tell them you are landing.. I did read somewhere they didn't bother looking at it once you declare that you are landing for the first time. Essentially you will be carrying your COPR your visa ofcourse and your goods accompanying and if you have a goods to follow list. This form isn't really relevant to PR's landing for the first time. I will do some research and see maybe others have mentioned it before. :)

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
For my friends landing in Toronto :) Nice landing in Toronto :) You will be there soon Rorita!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w18f-sp72x8&feature=related

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
hahaha Classic post Boncuk - gotta love the plane :).

I can't wait to go and bring my husband bck to Canada! That will be such the flight :)

hahahah a mile high club of our own :p [get ur mind outta the gutter]

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Boncuk, thank you for the youtube...well I didn't say it before, but I hate flying, before I meet my husband, I never travel...I used to tell my friend I prefer diying on the land and not in the air..:))
everyone laught at me when they know I am going to live in USA and then in canada , and I have to use the plane..:))
So now when I think that I will be stuck in the plane for a long trip...ya maman...I die..:))
I guess you are right about the card, we can ask the officer about it..I will do some research, I don't know if I am right, but the google search in Lebanon isn't as much effective as in USA, I used to find anything I want, now I have to look and look until I find my answer...
Boujasim, did you get your email??? I haven't got anything yet, and now it is 12:15 noon, lebanon and Damascus time..:(((..please don't reply to me in Capital letter, be nice with me...:))...I am really worried now

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
lol rorita, when i used caps letters i wasnt shouting, its just assuring:p

concerning the email, well, again i say DONT worry, ill explain later coz i gotta run. but chill and dont think about it.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
I know you wasn't shooting Boujasim..:))) I was just kidding with you, and over that you are the one that is giving me answer to most of my question, so use capital, arabic, english , french..but not spanish...I am Ok with it
I will wait your reply, try not much to think about it...but the issue is I DON"T WORK...this is why technecly I have nothing to do, except serfing the net and the forum...:)

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Guess what guys, my lawyer fell down and broke 5 ribs..hahaha...I am so happy for him, I guess God has listen to my pain because of him, and now it is pay back time..:)) usualy I am a good person, I can't kill a fly, but with him...God knows what I can do...:))
Boujasim, I will wait my daily portion of assuring from you...it is a long way till sunday, untill the consult open...