May 16, 2024
EE PNP
AOR :- 11 April
Medical :- Pass
Biometric :- Pass
Eligibility :- Pass
Background :- In-progress
Last update on 3rd June
What was your BIL/MIL date after AOR. I have been waiting for 45 days now and no BIL/MIL. I only got my UCI updated from CAN to 8 digit normal UCI. Is this normal ?

Muni66

Sep 4, 2024
EE PNP
AOR :- 6th April
Medical :- Pass
Biometric :- Pass
Eligibility :- Pass
Background :- In-progress

Medical completed - May 18, 2024
Biometrics - April 30, 2024 Completed.
Last update - May 18, 2024

Background check
(In progress from last 3months in tracker)

In portal seeing the below comments for Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Rod2018

Jul 28, 2024
The thread is so quiet, I guess nobody has anything to share so far, let's cross our fingers and hope that the outcome is imminent...

Brazzaville Congo

Feb 2, 2024
FSW-French stream Inland
AOR :- 15th April
Medical :- completed
Biometric :- completed
Eligibility :- Passed
Background :- security not started yet, just checked last week same update
last update 11 june
is this normal ?

Rod2018

Jul 28, 2024
FSW-French stream Inland
AOR :- 15th April
Medical :- completed
Biometric :- completed
Eligibility :- Passed
Background :- security not started yet, just checked last week same update
last update 11 june
is this normal ?
We are all stuck at this stage... no worries it's just a question of time.

vattu0624

Sep 6, 2024
FSW Outland (French stream)

AOR: April 24th
Visa office: RROC

ADR (for ECA report and TCF certificate): May 29th
ADR reviewed and eligibility set to complete on Tracker: June 5th
Biometrics: June 18th
Medical: Passed June 20th (took a bit longer because I was traveling when I received the Biometrics and Medical requests)
Background check: IP2 (do not know the date)
Pre-arrival letter: August 6th

Last Friday, on September 6th, the status of my "Additional Documents" was set to:
"September 6, 2024 - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided"

Before that it was: "We do not need additional documents"

I was (and still am) confused about that update because I haven't sent any additional documents since May, and the ones I sent had already been reviewed. Didn't receive any letter from them.

I called an agent today who told me not to worry about it and that if they really needed an additional document from me, they would send me a letter/message. She didn't give me any details of what could have triggered that on September 6th. Additionally, she told me that my visa office was RROC and that my background check status was as follows:
  • Criminality check: passed
  • Info sharing: completed
  • Security check: not started
So I guess there's still a long way to go since I don't even know when they'll start the security check :confused:.

I'm still wondering what that September 6th update was about. I got hopeful that my PPR was coming soon because I saw some people on this and other forums who had reported similar updates and received their PPR a few days afterwards, but I guess that's not the case for me since my security check hasn't even started. Does anyone have any clue of what that could be?

reiayanami0822

Jul 28, 2024
Hello. My AOR is Apr18 and my Biometrics, Medical and Eligibility are all completed up to May 31. My only pending is BGC. I have recived multiple GUs in BGC but still no FD. This is so frustrating. I had 4 GUs since June. The last one was August 30 but still no approval. I thought BGC usually changes twice only but mine had 4 already! Argghhhh

Rod2018

Jul 28, 2024
Hello. My AOR is Apr18 and my Biometrics, Medical and Eligibility are all completed up to May 31. My only pending is BGC. I have recived multiple GUs in BGC but still no FD. This is so frustrating. I had 4 GUs since June. The last one was August 30 but still no approval. I thought BGC usually changes twice only but mine had 4 already! Argghhhh
Hi how do you know the GUs? My AOR is April 17th, bio and med all completed May 30th, eligibility not started and Bgc in progress, last update June 11th, this is very frustrating as you said...

vattu0624

Sep 6, 2024
Hi how do you know the GUs? My AOR is April 17th, bio and med all completed May 30th, eligibility not started and Bgc in progress, last update June 11th, this is very frustrating as you said...
Some people get emails saying their application has been updated. Others just log in to the GCKey and see the status of their application displayed as "Application submitted". I assume that's what they mean when they say 'ghost update'. Others, like me (and, I assume, you) never get such updates. Last Friday, for instance, my GCKey was updated with a new "Additional documents" status, but the status of the application still displayed as "Submitted" and I didn't get any emails.

As for the last update being on June 11th, that's just the date the tracker stopped working. I really doubt your eligibility hasn't been started.

Sep 3, 2024
Category........
CEC
Have you tried contacting IRCC? The tracker might not be fully up to date. You can call them to get a more accurate status, as they should have more current information than the tracker