+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2024 AOR

Rod2018

Jul 28, 2024
One of my friend applied in FSW Transport category - Outland -- AOR May First week.

He recently got PPR
I've seen some few in this thread got their ppr recently too, they applied in the first week of May, let's hope our turn is imminent. It is better to move before school starts for those with kids...

Reactions: Raffah

Raffah

Aug 15, 2024
Do you guys know your VO?

When I called in July, the lady said I should expect an update around mid-September. I know she was not even supposed to say that so I don’t know what to think. Sometimes I feel so exhausted of waiting.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Do you guys know your VO?

When I called in July, the lady said I should expect an update around mid-September. I know she was not even supposed to say that so I don’t know what to think. Sometimes I feel so exhausted of waiting.
People learn about VOs either through calling or CBSA/GCMS notes.

Sometimes the support folks get too tired of "how long" queries that they can't really answer. Focus on post CoPR journey if you are an outland applicant instead of wasting time on the wait.

Reactions: Raffah

JuhatmaRhdn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
Hi everybody, it's very quiet around here... does anyone has got some news on their case?
I do. Just got P1 today, very early in the morning.
Haven't had the time to reply yet. Hopefully, during lunch time i can.
But yeah! pretty happy about that one. Also got today the GCMS notes that i ordered a month ago out of sheer curiosity.

Rod2018

Jul 28, 2024
But yeah! pretty happy about that one. Also got today the GCMS notes that i ordered a month ago out of sheer curiosity.
Congratulations very happy for you. Good luck for the rest.

Reactions: zestylaw

zestylaw

Star Member
Jun 19, 2024
Congratulations! What your GCMS notes say though?

ayesha21

Star Member
Oct 17, 2023
135 days since aor
Pnp outland ( oinp nomination french speaker stream)
Ita 28 feb
Aor 10 april
Bil mil 6 May
Bil completed 9 May
Medical test 24 May, passed 4 june
No update since then
Tracker dead since 11 June.

Rod2018

Jul 28, 2024
135 days since aor
Pnp outland ( oinp nomination french speaker stream)
Ita 28 feb
Aor 10 april
Bil mil 6 May
Bil completed 9 May
Medical test 24 May, passed 4 june
No update since then
Tracker dead since 11 June.
Welcome on board, we have the same timeline!!!

Reactions: ayesha21

Rod2018

Jul 28, 2024
Will mark 150 days since aor on 7th of Sept.
Got noi from oinp on 7 sept 2023
Got my Ita on Feb 29th, Aor April 17th, tracker's last update is on June 11th, when you mark the 150 days you can ask about your case using the web form, since the average wait time for EE is 150 days.

ayesha21

Star Member
Oct 17, 2023
Are u sure ? Cause i got nomination from pnp ,600 additional marks then ITA.
As per my knowledge for pnps it is 6 months, also called ircc 3 -4 weeks ago, the agent said eligibility not started bgc in progress. Idk wat to think.

Rod2018

Jul 28, 2024
Are u sure ? Cause i got nomination from pnp ,600 additional marks then ITA.
As per my knowledge for pnps it is 6 months, also called ircc 3 -4 weeks ago, the agent said eligibility not started bgc in progress. Idk wat to think.
I am sorry it is actually 6 months for pnp's, 5 months is for entry express, however there is nothing to worry about if you didn't lie on your profile and if all your documents are real, your time is gonna come sooner or later, you just have to be more patient, Bgc in progress and eligibility not started for me too.

JuhatmaRhdn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
Congratulations! What your GCMS notes say though?
Nothing particularly useful or insightful. It was just interesting reading the comments of the VO.
When I ordered them, security hadn't even started yet so basically I just read about my eligibility.
No red flags whatsoever according to the notes.