+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2024 AOR

mondher2024

Aug 2, 2024
Good morning, Today I was able to activate my account on the tracker and strangely I found the biometrics of the spouse completed since May 29 while that of the principal applicant is still in progress (3 months now) despite the fact that we did the biometrics the same day. should I contact IRCC?
Timeline:
ITA FRENSH SKILL OUTLAND FEB 29
AOR april 15
medicals passed 23 may
BIOMETRICS : in progress for pricipal applicant and completed for spouse 29 may
background in progress
eligibility not started

Rod2018

Jul 28, 2024
135 days since aor
Pnp outland ( oinp nomination french speaker stream)
Ita 28 feb
Aor 10 april
Bil mil 6 May
Bil completed 9 May
Medical test 24 May, passed 4 june
No update since then
Tracker dead since 11 June.
Will mark 150 days since aor on 7th of Sept.
Got noi from oinp on 7 sept 2023
Are u sure ? Cause i got nomination from pnp ,600 additional marks then ITA.
As per my knowledge for pnps it is 6 months, also called ircc 3 -4 weeks ago, the agent said eligibility not started bgc in progress. Idk wat to think.
Good morning, Today I was able to activate my account on the tracker and strangely I found the biometrics of the spouse completed since May 29 while that of the principal applicant is still in progress (3 months now) despite the fact that we did the biometrics the same day. should I contact IRCC?
Timeline:
AOR april 15
medicals passed 23 may
background in progress
eligibility not started
Nothing to do but wait, we have the same timeline, exactly the same to be more accurate.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Timeline:
AOR april 15
medicals passed 23 may
background in progress
eligibility not started
If biometrics is marked completed on GCKey, don't worry about what tracker shows. Biometrics and Medical status is best reflected in GCKey; background check and eligibility is best reflected in tracker.

nouraldin97

Dec 5, 2023
Timeline:
AOR april 15
medicals passed 23 may
background in progress
eligibility not started
i am on the same boat, but later AOR April 30 PNP outland

Mar 22, 2023
Update Guys

General Draw ITA: March 25 2024
Submitted and AOR: April 6 2024
BIL
and MEP Requested: 4 May 2024
Bil Submitted and Passed : May 8 2024
Medical Submitted: May 8 2024
Medical Passed: May 10, 2024
ADR Medical for spouse as it was expired and not requested intitally: Aug 8, 2024
Medical completed: Aug 12, 2024
Medical passed: Aug 14, 2024
ADR 2 - Travel to Canada Without Visa records (Special entery)- 23AUG
ADR reply - Same day
PPR 28 Aug - 2024

Rod2018

Jul 28, 2024
Update Guys

BIL
ADR Medical for spouse as it was expired and not requested intitally: Aug 8, 2024
ADR reply - Same day
PPR 28 Aug - 2024
Congratulations!!! Now serious things done started :) thank you for sharing, it gives us a little bit of hope... good luck for you.

Reactions: zestylaw

Raffah

Aug 15, 2024
Hi everyone, I’m tempted to ask for my GCMS notes but I’m worried if doing that has a bad impact on my application process. Does the agent know when the applicant asks for the notes? I don’t want to offend them :D

AOR 16/4 (135 days today)
Bio 30/5
VMF 07/6
VO Montréal

Raffah

Aug 15, 2024
I
Hi everyone, I’m tempted to ask for my GCMS notes but I’m worried if doing that has a bad impact on my application process. Does the agent know when the applicant asks for the notes? I don’t want to offend them :D

Bio 30/5
VMF 07/6
VO Montréal
I’ve just seen this online. I don’t know if it’s true or not but I guess I will not ask the notes:
Copy-paste:
“I wanted to share something I found out about GCMS notes that I did not find before in the internet. Everyone says that asking for GCMS notes cannot delay the processing of the application. However, after over 500 days of processing time, IRCC told me through my MP that every time we ask for notes, they have to stop processing the application to gather the info, and this may delay the process. I was asking for notes almost every month since my processing time was around 8 months, so now I have to lay on my own bed. But I wanted to share my experience so no one makes the same mistake.”

Reactions: Rod2018

Rod2018

Jul 28, 2024
Update Guys

BIL
ADR reply - Same day
PPR 28 Aug - 2024
I

I’ve just seen this online. I don’t know if it’s true or not but I guess I will not ask the notes:
Copy-paste:
“I wanted to share something I found out about GCMS notes that I did not find before in the internet. Everyone says that asking for GCMS notes cannot delay the processing of the application. However, after over 500 days of processing time, IRCC told me through my MP that every time we ask for notes, they have to stop processing the application to gather the info, and this may delay the process. I was asking for notes almost every month since my processing time was around 8 months, so now I have to lay on my own bed. But I wanted to share my experience so no one makes the same mistake.”
Thank you for sharing

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda

Bio 30/5
VMF 07/6
VO Montréal
I don't think that's quite true. GCMS notes are pulled through a system and it isn't a manual request that shouldn't require pausing an application. You won't offend anyone. I would doubt the source that shared that here - would you happen to have a link to this discussion?

Raffah

Aug 15, 2024
I don't think that's quite true. GCMS notes are pulled through a system and it isn't a manual request that shouldn't require pausing an application. You won't offend anyone. I would doubt the source that shared that here - would you happen to have a link to this discussion?
I don’t think either… it’s just that I’m so worried about anything that I don’t dare taking any risk.

I found it on reddit. I’m not sure how to share the exact comment. But here is the link of the thread. It was a comment 5 months ago: https://www.reddit.com/r/ImmigrationCanada/comments/18vp4s0

Last edited:

reiayanami0822

Jul 28, 2024
Update: So I got a GU 2 days ago, after 65 days or so without any activity on my GCkey account and then today I finally got FD! We are getting there boys!
Hello, what changed on your GU before you got FD 2days after? Because my AOR is Apr 18. All completed except BGC since May. I received multiple GUs already for my BGC in Gckey. But last Friday I received GU again but nothing on my gckey changed. I really hope my FD is next huhu