App. Filed.......
01-04-2024
AOR Received.
01-04-2024
Med's Request
27-05-2024
Med's Done....
01-06-2024
Photos and passport submitted. Fortunately I was guided to a reputable photo studio with experience. Much better than I expected. Now it is a waiting period of 2 to 3 weeks according to VFS.

Current thoughts are: Should I do a soft landing? Should I travel as soon as I get the COPR? What are the disadvantages of delaying the landing? Et cetera, et cetera. Thoughtful days ahead.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

priyankabhalla

Star Member
Mar 12, 2024
Photos and passport submitted. Fortunately I was guided to a reputable photo studio with experience. Much better than I expected. Now it is a waiting period of 2 to 3 weeks according to VFS.

Current thoughts are: Should I do a soft landing? Should I travel as soon as I get the COPR? What are the disadvantages of delaying the landing? Et cetera, et cetera. Thoughtful days ahead.
What is your COPR expiry date? Well I guess as far as I know, when one should land is a very subjective topic. As long as you land before your COPR expires (even if that is just one day before the expiry) it should be good enough. Rest depends on your personal choice, planning and other things

@canae22

Jun 20, 2024
Anyone with RROC as a PVO?

AOR April 5, healthcare category
Should I expect delays with RRPC? As per my research, they are quite slow in processing

Candidatt

Jul 25, 2023
App. Filed.......
01-04-2024
AOR Received.
01-04-2024
Med's Request
27-05-2024
Med's Done....
01-06-2024
What is your COPR expiry date? Well I guess as far as I know, when one should land is a very subjective topic. As long as you land before your COPR expires (even if that is just one day before the expiry) it should be good enough. Rest depends on your personal choice, planning and other things
COPR expiry date would not be very near so thankfully no urgency in that regard. But at the same time landing before winter or even mid-autumn may make more sense.
You’re right. At this point it gets too subjective and really depends on individual circumstances.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda

Should I expect delays with RRPC? As per my research, they are quite slow in processing
They are not slow, your application has a NOC code that requires specialized support and you probably also have docs that need localization support that only RROC have. Them being slow is a COVID myth when only RROC was operating. Plenty of folks have gone through RROC and have been either processed fast or slow - there's no pattern here.

Reactions: @canae22

priyankabhalla

Star Member
Mar 12, 2024

I aM AOR 6th April, Healthcare category. Got my PPR letter last week after 1.5 months of waiting and no updates.
I guess it's something that is unpredictable tbh. I know the wait is frustrating but it will be worth it.

SiddharthM

May 27, 2024
Submitted my passport and photos today! Phew......
Visa officer said I should be getting another update in 10 days
That’s great.. I submitted mine on 8th July and it was received by IRCC Delhi on 10th July.. Btw did your tracker update with the COPR details? Mine has been stuck since 11th June.

priyankabhalla

Star Member
Mar 12, 2024
That’s great.. I submitted mine on 8th July and it was received by IRCC Delhi on 10th July.. Btw did your tracker update with the COPR details? Mine has been stuck since 11th June.
Nope. Tracker has no update, the last update is of 27th May. Even the FD has not been updated on it

priyankabhalla

Star Member
Mar 12, 2024

Candidatt

Jul 25, 2023
App. Filed.......
01-04-2024
AOR Received.
01-04-2024
Med's Request
27-05-2024
Med's Done....
01-06-2024
Thanks, yes I guess its gonna take a month. But what is the next step after getting the passport back? Do I get E-COPR after I get my passport back? Are there any more steps to be done by me after this
By the time your passport is dispatched back to where you submitted it the COPR will have already been issued. So no steps from your end. It’s mostly a wait and preparation for landing.
When the passport is ready for receipt at your local VFS then I understand the tracker and GCKey both get updated as complete, although in a lot of cases they don’t update until one lands.
Mine hasn’t reached the IRCC office yet. Still in transit.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thanks, yes I guess its gonna take a month. But what is the next step after getting the passport back? Do I get E-COPR after I get my passport back? Are there any more steps to be done by me after this
No more steps from you. The only thing that matters is if you're going to have a composition change(marriage, kids, etc) before landing, in that case you'll have to inform IRCC and have to add dependents to your application. Your CoPR will be cancelled and a new one will be issued to you and your dependents.

Reactions: priyankabhalla