+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2024 AOR

Serendipity...

Apr 5, 2024
Officially marking 100 days today. AOR Apr 01.
Checked GCKey and tracker. Nothing yet.
Unlike the people who had their eligibility passed at the 55, 65, 75, 85 or 95 day mark mine is showing eligibility not started on the tracker.
The tracker is also not acknowledging the call I gave last week on July 04. Nor is there an acknowledgment of the doc I submitted on June 25. GCKey has acknowledged the doc submission though. The only thing pending on background is security, but that can’t start until eligibility is passed.

The tracker is starting to lag vis-a-vis GCKey and I fear it will stay like that until FD.

This whole journey is making me create artificial scarcities in my mind. As if Canada was the only shore I could beach at and that this was an end-all, be-all situation (or be-all, end-all however you like it). AlI I know is that I believed in Canada and would like Canada to believe in me too. Bit sad that my case has to drag out like this. On the bright side, I’m hoping this week will bring some good updates. (Edit: fixed some typos)
Please keep hope alive, you have come this far. I can sympathize with how you're feeling and thinking. It's not the best place to be.
As each application is different, do not pay much mind to those who have received their FDs, focus on the fact that yours will progress. I say this, for one, the tracker hasn't updated for anyone since mid-June and people are receiving PPR with eligibility and background check in progress in their tracker.
You are still within current processing time of 5 months, try to settle your mind. Your PPR will come before then.
Try to occupy yourself and continue living life.

Reactions: Candidatt

Serendipity...

Apr 5, 2024
Please keep hope alive, you have come this far. I can sympathize with how you're feeling and thinking. It's not the best place to be.
As each application is different, do not pay much mind to those who have received their FDs, focus on the fact that yours will progress. I say this, for one, the tracker hasn't updated for anyone since mid-June and people are receiving PPR with eligibility and background check in progress in their tracker.
You are still within current processing time of 5 months, try to settle your mind. Your PPR will come well before then.
Try to occupy yourself and continue living life.

ETA: Just read further and can see you've gotten FD. Congratulations... PPR soon to follow.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hey guys, received another request letter from IRCC today. They have asked me to submit my passport, photographs to my nearest Visa office.
WOW. I guess this is what they call a RFV mail. From not hearing anything from them for months to suddenly getting a FD and then this in just 1 day! It feels unreal :')
What you've is a PPR letter if you received it in GCKey. Congrats! Responded to the question you asked on DM. Enjoy your day(or what's left of it :D).

sky1993

Nov 23, 2020
Hi everything is completed on my application on 09 July, Still did not received P1 email. How long it will take to receive portal email?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi everything is completed on my application on 09 July, Still did not received P1 email. How long it will take to receive portal email?
Join the "all completed no PPR" thread on the forum, you'll find plenty of folks like you waiting for their portal email/RFV/PPR. No one can tell you exactly how much it would take, we can all say roughly 2 weeks to 2 months.

zestylaw

Jun 19, 2024
Hey guys, received another request letter from IRCC today. They have asked me to submit my passport, photographs to my nearest Visa office.
WOW. I guess this is what they call a RFV mail. From not hearing anything from them for months to suddenly getting a FD and then this in just 1 day! It feels unreal :')
Congratulations! Finally the day has come.